Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingWideners
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingLee Precision
Repackbox Load Data
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kit.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance Four Fingers of Death's Avatar

Kit.

My lovely wife of 35 years, Kerrie aka Kit passed away peacefully yesterday morning after a year of fighting an aggressive lymphomia. I managed to look after her at home until the last moment and was with her until she died.

She was a calm, strong and resourceful woman (probably a little too indulgent of her husband) who raised a lovely family and built a warm welcoming home.

Her strong composure and high spirits throughout her ordeal were an inspiration to me and many others.

A lot of members of this board were praying for her and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your prayers and kind thoughts.

Mick.
    "I'll help you down the trail and proud to!" Rooster Cogburn.

"Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight! " - Will Anderson (John Wayne) "The Cowboys."

SASS Life Member No 82047

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/4fingermick/

Psycholigist to Sniper; 'What did you feel when you shot the felon Sargeant?'
    Sniper to Psycholigist; 'Recoil Ma'am.'

From my Irish Ancestors: "You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was."

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

You have our prayers and condolences my friend.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

My prayers go out to you sir.What a tragic loss my friend.
    Mark

Boolit Master
    God bless you both!
    Praise his Holy name, he has a plan!
    Amen
    BIC/BS

Banned
    I am sorry for your loss Mick, thinking of you and yours in your time of grief.

Boolit Grand Master
    Further thoughts and prayers for you and yours, Mick. That was a succinct and beautiful elegy to a much-loved lady, sir.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

On Heaven's Range

Words do not suffice.

Both of you made wonderful choices in selecting your life companions. Remember the good times and hold them near.

BruceB and family
    Regards from BruceB in Nevada

"The .30'06 is never a mistake." - Colonel Townsend Whelen

So sorry for your loss Mick. We have a saying here at my house; CANCER SUCKS! Prayers coming your way from Colorado.

Boolit Master and Generous Donator
    Mick:

Dammit, we're half a world away and never met her, except through your letters and e-mails, but Bev and I miss Kit, too. Thank God she was able to be at home until the end. If there is ANYTHING we can do to help, just let us know.

Doug

Boolit Master
    Dear Sir,

Condolences from my family to you and yours.

Sincerely,

H.E. Leaming

Boolit Buddy
    im very sorry for your loss Mick, my prayers are with you.-phil

In Remembrance

Pleasant Valley, NV, 400 yd. N of Galena Creek
    Mick, our heartfelt condolences to your and your family upon the loss of Kit. Your tribute to her speaks volumes abut how great a loss it is. We join in thanking God that you were able to care for her at home until the last. Having had some visitations of cancer in our families, we can appreciate that Kit had a courageous and loving home care nurse. Bill and Fran
    Eagles have talons, buzzards don't. The Second Amendment empowers us to be eagles. curmudgeon

Super Moderator

..............Dang I hate hearing this news. I'm truly very sorry, and if only there was a word one could say to ease the pain. How I wish that. You're a good guy Mick, and I'll bet Kit was a heckuva gal. I pray your greif is quickly eased, and that of your children.

...............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master
    Mick, I am truly sorry to hear that. I am sure she is in a better place now. Thank you for being there for her. Paul.

Boolit Buddy
    I am deeply saddened to hear of your loss. We will keep you and yours in our prayers.

Cast Boolits Owner

I am sorry to hear of your loss Mick. You and your family are in my prayers.

Robert
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Master

Mick, I am so sad at your loss! Words simply fail me at times like this, there is little I can say except you and Kit are in my prayers.

Boolit Grand Master
    Mick,
    Man, I'm so sorry. I know the pain of loosing a parent, but I can't imagine what you're going through. 35 years is a long time to spend with the most important person in the world and then to have that taken away from you has got to be devestating. I don't know what I can do other than to tell you I'm here.

Peace be unto you and your house.
    Jim

Mick, Sorry for your lost

Mick,

In 2002 I lost my Pat, after 33 years. The fact that you were there with her will be a blessing in years to come.

May the Lord take her in his hand and may He comfort you.

Take all the time you need to grieve don't rush it, it is good for the soul.

TwoTrees and RedFoxy

Boolit Master

Mick, I'm very sad to hear of your great loss. I'll be praying for you and your family.
    Chuck

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast