Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLoad DataWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationReloading EverythingLee Precision
RotoMetals2 Repackbox

Thread: 10-22 Brake Down

Boolit Buddy

10-22 Brake Down

On Black Friday i waited in line and git this for $269.00 plus used my Club points. The new Ruger 25 round Magazines were on sale at 25.00. Still today they have some if bought on the net. I only got one when i bought the gun but went back today and got one more. I used my club points from buying the gun plus was on sale still even though it was supposed to be off on the 28th. So 20 bucks out the door for it. lol
    Ok i got it out and cleaned it up the barrel is nice and tight. had a collar you adjust the first time and it stays that way unless readjusted.

I placed a regular 10-22 all weather next to to compare the 2 same length ect. The all weather is an older one and has the push in magazine eject and a SS barrel band as well as the trigger guard.

The Brake Down 2 half's fits well, and the pin you push down to brake it down works well. I left the factory stickers on that show how it is done for pictures.

From what I read the 2 part gun is closer tolerance so it is more accurate. would be sweet with a short small cross bow scope and would fit in the bag.

being low profile.

The bag has enough room to hold 3 of the new Ruger 25 round magazines in the lower part. The upper part has lots of room as well. the inside where the half has the stock half has room for stuff as well. And the half that holds the barrel portion also has room for stuff mags ect

The rear sight folds up and down so it does not snag, also the from is a gold bead must be brass at the cost of gold.

http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/e...view=slideshow

Boolit Master
    I think that break-down 10-22 is a pretty slick setup, personally. Too bad Ruger waited so long to introduce it. Hmmm, I just might need another .22 rifle....
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.