MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackboxWideners
Reloading EverythingLoad DataTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Lee Precision RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger Mark III Tigger Job

Boolit Bub
    Where are the mag disconnect bushings and filler for the LCI slot available from?
    I looked at Brownells and didn't see them there.
    Thanks.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by 45FP View Post
    Where are the mag disconnect bushings and filler for the LCI slot available from?
    I looked at Brownells and didn't see them there.
    Thanks.
    Back up and look at post #15

Boolit Grand Master

My MkIII right from the box had a 3 pound trigger crisp, just lucky I guess. I didn't remove the magazine safety as this isn't a tactical gun and in the wooods ii would rather the magazine didn''t drop free. I watched the magazine from a Colt Woodsman drop free over a bridge and into the Missouri river one time and I don't want to take a chance on repeating that. My first Ruger Standard cost me $39.95 net in the box and shot many thousnads of rounds before I traded iit off. A fellow still has it and it's still shooting , we took a burr off the feed ramp after he pried out a defective ctg and that is the only work done to the gun since it was new.

Boolit Buddy

my slab side is just under 2#trigger pull after VQ guts, i think i used a MK II hammer though....i didnt bother filling the LCI hole, havent had any issues yet....+1 on sam lam, great guy to deal with.
    soooted

Boolit Bub

I just replaced the factory sear with a Volquartsen sear and the magazine disconnect with a Tandemkross bushing in my Mark III. Only took about 30 minutes total but I could probably do it faster now that I see how all of the parts go together. Don't let all of the people scare you when they say the Ruger Mark III is incredibly difficult to work on. They just grew up thinking that all firearms have to come apart like a Glock!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12