Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee Precision
Load DataRepackboxSnyders JerkyWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply Reloading Everything

Thread: Recent Mold Shipments (Which Ones)

Boolit Master

Recent Mold Shipments (Which Ones)

Seems like there was one shipped lately that I was in on and I have not seen one in the mail.
    Which mold has shipped lately (other than 45)?
    Maybe it was a dream or just my my "new mold anticipation".
    Amendments
    The Second there to protect the First!

6.5 Kurtz ships "soon" (late to second set of promises)

180 grain .357 ships in a few months

Those are the two I am watching anyway

Oldfeller
    All retired now, just growing tomatoes and building and shooting my guns.

Super Moderator

............Yup, the 6.5's should be here this week. Today I hope! The 45 pistol bullet was sent after the 6.5 but got done sooner. Doug said the 6.5 was delayed due to the installation and setup of a brand new machine, and it was the first ones done on it! Maybe they figured a big ole sloppy 45 could still be done on the old machine and held the skinny long 6.5 back?

The 311440 should be up on the horizin pretty soon as it went in not too long after the 6.5 did.

...............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfeller
    6.5 Kurtz ships "soon" (late to second set of promises)

180 grain .357 ships in a few months

Those are the two I am watching anyway

Oldfeller
    Where can someone check on the progress of those orders without calling and bugging Lee? Is there a website where the progress is logged?
    Thanks.
    Joe

Boolit Master

45s I don't need no steenkin 45s

OK, I'm infor the 44, 311, and 6.5.

I thought I had read where something was being shipped and my mail box contained only ads and bills and I thought I had missed something.
    Amendments
    The Second there to protect the First!

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago
    6.5mm is probably in the mail to Buckshot
    311440 is being cut
    44-250 is in the order stack at LEE

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jcunclejoe
    Where can someone check on the progress of those orders without calling and bugging Lee? Is there a website where the progress is logged?
    Thanks.
    Joe
    Dis be da place. Doesn't do much good to bug the nice phone ladies at Lee. They don't know squat, and don't appear to be overjoyed about asking 'The mould guys". When the order is submitted they give you their best guess. My 6.5 order was placed early May with a tentative mid-late June delivery.

I went with that until the 'late June' part slide past, so didn't feel bad about waking up the nice phone ladies at Lee and aggravating them a bit. Got a call back from Doug (one of the Mould Guys) explaining about their new machine, & etc. Assured me I'd see them this week. If not my Thursday, I will call again and incurr the wrath of the nice phone ladies, (who don't know squat) to find out what's up.

I suppose the other custom mould authors are waiting for their "Either-Or" time to lapse, before calling to do battle with the nice phone ladies at Lee. And they don't know squat, either

...............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Onliest real "knows squat" person is Dougie hisself and I swear he will sometimes sit on a slightly screwed up mold job for a bit good bit of time after he knows it is fouled up hoping that extra bit of "late" will make you willing to take some minor deviations rather than make him have to recut all the molds.

(or he is reluctant to call his boss's wrath down on his head, take your pick).

Oldfeller
    All retired now, just growing tomatoes and building and shooting my guns.

Boolit Master in Heaven's Range

Okay,not trying to be rushing things,just curious,

When can one expect the BD45CM orders to be shipped to the buyers?
    I ordered one,and I am in no rush,but just want to get an idea.
    Thanks,Jeff.

Super Moderator

BD group buy

...........Col Anthony B is the author of that one. He's on leave and away from the comp until 7-26. Since he said the checks had been cashed, I suspect the order was placed the first of this month. Just guessing but I'd look for the moulds maybe in Sept, but that's a guess using 6 weeks as a minimum.

...........Buckshot