Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingWidenersLoad Data
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Repackbox
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mihec .22 for air rifles

Boolit Master
    Is this a nogo or a go I mean I might have interest but sounds like the mold maker is shaddy. On second hand sorry I just looked this threads is over 3 years old.

Go or no go i added new interests on the list because i didnt due my absence.
    I leave the rest on Mihec's consciousness.I m sorry..this is the best i can do.
    My advise is.."PREY"!!!
    Last edited by Airweaver; 03-07-2016 at 07:10 PM.
    "The most difficult thing in the world is to keep your mouth closed the moment you seeing someone doing wrong at something you already know"

Boolit Master
    Patience Grasshopper

Moderator Emeritus
    "He who stands by the river long enough will see the body of his enemy float by."

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    Airweaver,

A couple of thoughts,,,,,

1. You disappeared from this forum for 10 months. Not very cool if you're a Group Buy Honcho, especially if you show back up out of the blue speaking in such a manner.

2. The issues that you have with the amount of time it takes to complete these Group Buys have merit, but that's just how it is. Miha does not keep us in the loop, nor does he hold to any kind of a declared schedule. Cast Boolits MP Group Buys are basically rolling the dice on a visit from the Mould Fairey, if you've got the time to wait.

I suspect that the mould designs that are capable of being sold in the hundreds, by sheer benefit of keeping the business lucrative, drive the majority of work week. Other designs wait. I've several moulds from his Group Buys and like them very much, but I'm at a point in age and health that if I want something I'll make other arrangements.

I appreciate your passion for wanting to get this design into the hands of the buyers, but it is what is.
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

There are older "active" group buys here with a hell of a lot more people that this buy. Either go with the flow or bow out, just the way it is.

Banned

When you order a MiHec mould you will have to wait quite a while to get it.
    If you are not willing to do so...................
    Don't order.

Banned

I hope you have more than .22 air rifle for WWIII haha

Moderator Emeritus
    Each day we wait is a day nearer the grave, there is little light at the end of mihecs tunnel and no reason to explain it other than some style of bullets seem to be easier for him to make than others.

He cuts a fine mould indeed and I have a few of his but have given up on him as many of want I want have been running for years now without any communication from him on their arrival date.

We are blessed at this time with a choice of mould makers of equal or better quality than mihecs so my money goes to them now as I can get what I want in a timely manner and with the courtesy of updates on progress.

To me mihec shows his supporters little courtesy so he no longer gets my support.

Fortunately we are all still able to make our choices about mould makers and this is mine, I take as I find.

Airweaver why not try at NOE they are running a whole series of airgun moulds at the moment, ten people signed up and Al will cut the mould in timely manner and keep you informed as to progress.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Boolit Buddy
    The numbers tell the tale, there are many people who feel the same frustration as Airweaver. Three years ago you got 20-30 new group buys every year signed up for MP Molds, now we don't see ten. Three years ago the average buy had over 50 people signing up, now the average is probably not more than 30. It's no surprise, I consider the way he treats his customers to be nothing short of disgraceful. The only real surprise is the slack people on this site have continued to give him. I don't know why he wasn't called out years ago. It still seems largely taboo to point out that no bullet mould, no matter how good, is worth 3 years of being jerked around.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --BattleRife

Boolit Master
    "Miha is the man on this forum IMO"--Airweaver

You know, for someone who admires Miha's work, you sure do talk a lot of trash. Don't get me wrong, I don't like waiting any more than anyone else, BUT I have several of his molds and they are great. If you don't want to wait for him to do this mold, see if someone else will do it. You say you're a machinist yourself in the post directly above this one, but a few posts above, you said you have cut a similar mold but it wasn't as good as you think Miha can do, so you admit he is more skilled than you. Quit complaining and just either wait, or find someone else. And if you think the wait for Miha to do a mold is long, try ordering a custom muzzleloader sometime. Makes ordering a Miha mold as quick as going through a drive-through to get a burger.
    I passed my last psych eval, how bout you?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Airweaver View Post
    "He who doesnt sign in doesnt mean that he aint seeing with the eye of the beholder"
    In my case i already own a mold made by myself and dont really worry.
    Im just looking for a better quality mold in order to make better quality bullets regarding imperfections of my bullets Roundness due precision lack from a handmade mold cut by conventional tools.
    Im sure Miha's technology could bring better results on paper than these i had posted.
    Althought i ll have the satisfaction sharing a bullet design which work fabulously with other people.
    ...CAPISHHH...!!!
    I think your words speak for themselves, regardless of what title and qualifications you claim to have as a "master machinist" who apparently has trouble doing precision work. I know what CNC is, and dabble a bit in machining my own minor projects, but cutting a mold, or I should say cutting a good mold, is well beyond what I am capable of at this point in time. Partly due to my simple equipment, but mostly due to lack of the kind of skill you claim to have. What I am trying to say is what many others have told you already. You have several options available to you. Among them are just keep waiting (which you refuse to do), find another mold maker (which you seem to also be hesitant to do), or cut it yourself which would be the path I would choose if I was a "master machinist" as you claim to be--and that way I would have no one to blame but myself if I didn't like my own product. But then again, I could just cut another one til I got it right, but once again, as per your quote above, well, your product is unsatisfactory as per your own admission.

No matter what you choose, I wish you luck and success, but wish you would quit acting like you are looking for a argument just because you are impatient. A member here uses the following for his signature line, and it seems to be applicable here... "Good, quick, cheap. Kindly pick two." Or something to that effect. Nuff said.
    Last edited by Lonegun1894; 03-09-2016 at 08:34 PM.
    I passed my last psych eval, how bout you?

Cast Boolits Owner

Airweaver: Calm your attitude & calm your language. You are on thin ice here.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Done..i ll be back next 3 years.

Lonegun1894
    I disagree with you but at least i received your opinion because you are able to communicate.
    Here is how Miha communicates when he is on duty.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h8Fyf4R-nzI

About my machining ability i have old conversional tools.
    The real problem is that i have skills but not the equipment make a fine cherry as Miha does.
    Also CnC's are more stable and precise.
    My mold is excellent but i think it could be even better if right tools used.
    Anyway nothing is going to do with me..personally i can live without this mold.
    If you are able to help,go on the first page of my GB and try to explain whatever you want to those are in the list or find "Mr. Shadow man" and send him to me.
    I have other things to think about.
    Last edited by Airweaver; 03-19-2016 at 03:00 PM.
    "The most difficult thing in the world is to keep your mouth closed the moment you seeing someone doing wrong at something you already know"

Not sure why airweaver is catching flack on this thread, I was one of the earlier folks to jump on this buy and been waiting 3 years to hear if it would ever move. I have several of the maker's molds, like them very much, but if this was a restaurant I would have given up on my meal and found food elsewhere. If this ever goes, I will pay my fee and take my delivery, but I am glad this is not the only way to get stuff made.
    "let's go. He ain't hittin' nothin'.".... "You IDIOT, he's hit everything he's aimed at!"

Boolit Buddy
    This is one of 10 "legacy" group buys with MP Molds. These buys are all at least nearly two years old and have shown no real indication of progress since their inception. The original honcho has become obviously disenchanted with Miha's performance on this and attends the forum infrequently. Information from Miha on these buys ranges from scant to non-existent. At this point it seems fair to question whether or not these buys will ever be completed.

Attachment 167696
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --BattleRife

Somebody call me impatient,others blame me saying that i m talking a lot of trash or they said "thats the way it is"...
    Well i dont really know if i was right or not but my inbox is empty and things changed since i caught flack about this situation, ALWAYS from my point of view.
    The fact that many people stopped annoying me with their problem via PM, means that from now and on known whose responsibility is this delay,so i feel more comfortable instead give explanations about Miha's lies,either his customer support lack too.

Overall i wash my hands as Pontius Pilate said and honestly i do not give a **** if many of you being disappointed,because it is not my fault and as i was saying before this mold design i already own is just something to share about...personaly not something special for me.
    So.... The rest of you outside this GB,do me a favor and get a life as i did. Being misunderstoond bothers everyone..not only me.
    I was tired feel awfully for unresponsible person sins and really makes me happy that my attitube brought the result i wished....Barking stopped.
    TOTAL CONCLUSION
    MP mold GB's = fools gold
    Call me idiot but not thoughtless because the "way it is" has nothing to do about the "way it might be" if someone willing to be honest while he didnt used to be.

Battlerife,about legacy summary you provided,let me make a correction regarding Miha's replies to my GB.
    Shouldn't be "Never".. He said "Blocks are ready and soon i ll machine them".
    What a pity he doesnt keep his word....I was wonder what makes him regret!
    Last edited by Airweaver; 05-10-2016 at 05:53 PM.

Boolit Master
    @Airweaver, since you have the prototype for this would you be willing to share/sell me 100? I'd like to try them in my Talon. Of course if they are great then I'm unhappy if the mold never gets cut, but so it goes.

Jim

Moderator Emeritus
    This thread is now closed. Members have signed up in good faith and other members have stepped up to the plate to try and take this forward however Mihec has remained silent on whether or not these years old group buy will actually ever be delivered and if so a timescale for this. These moribund Mihec buys reflects badly on the forum and as he doesn't show any courtesy to our members and his customers involved in these buys the threads are now closed.

If Mihec contacts staff with a reliable time line for delivery that he will commit too then the thread will be opened again for business.

Pukka Bundhooks

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345