Load DataWidenersReloading EverythingRepackbox
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DEADBEAT - opcon4

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jballs918 View Post
    im still waiting on the brass that i traded. i guess you win some and lose some
    That is sad

another possible loss

I also sent him a Lyman 45 mould and GCs for which I was supposed to receive a smaller caliber mould and a couple Lees needing use.
    He did mention he'd been trying to start collecting disability compensation, so there may be other circumstances. I myself am 66 and can fall apart any day.
    With all the tremendous folks I've met here and traded and sold and bought from, I feel my glass is very full.
    It's difficlt not to dwell on the negative, but in all honesty, the positives on this forum is so much greater.
    Which reminds me, to those folks I've traded,sold and bought from....thanks!
    DaveP kywoodwrkr

Boolit Master

Sometimes bad things happen...

Quote Originally Posted by kywoodwrkr View Post
    I also sent him a Lyman 45 mould and GCs for which I was supposed to receive a smaller caliber mould and a couple Lees needing use.
    He did mention he'd been trying to start collecting disability compensation, so there may be other circumstances. I myself am 66 and can fall apart any day.
    With all the tremendous folks I've met here and traded and sold and bought from, I feel my glass is very full.
    It's difficlt not to dwell on the negative, but in all honesty, the positives on this forum is so much greater.
    Which reminds me, to those folks I've traded,sold and bought from....thanks!
    DaveP kywoodwrkr
    I agree with kywoodworker. Of course, I didn't lose anything. I did have a deal with opcon on some 243 brass that didn't seem to be exactly what I sent for at first but at least he did send it. Said he was low on funds but would mail when he got the dough so waited & he sent it. Probably a guy down on his luck I'm guessing. Still, no excuse for not offering even an explanation. Too bad. there's certainly alot more good than bad here I will have to say also.

you know one thing i have noticed if you are low on the dough then just say it. all of us are trying to have fun with a hobby that is getting more and more money.

well i would like to post that opcon4 finally delivered. not sure what really happened with the whole deal. but you know, i still got them

A couple of years ago I made a buy on gunbrokers and won the bid. My computer decided to take a crash (hard drive). By the time I got the computer fixed, I was black balled and excluded from the site alltogether. I was unable to find out who the seller was and make it right and I am to this day unable to make buys on gunbroker because of this incident. I tried to make it right but I have to contact the other party and I don't even know who it is. I guess I am just saying that sometimes things happen that are beyond our control.

hicard

hcard that would be ok but the fact is he told me once a week that we was sending me them. nothing more then that. my thing is i know poeple have issues in life, but when you string someone for about 4 to 5 weeks im just saying that is bad business. maybe thats just me. and i was not the only one with this issue.

Boolit Master

Opcon4

i have waited two months for opcon4 to send me my 311 bullets i sent him .32 mag brass for;a couple weeks ago he said he would check with ups for a trace.no word yet from him and almost no comunication.....i would get his stuff first before tradeing,its up to you.legend

Boolit Master

opcon4

opcon4 sent the bullets owed.they had gone to the wrong address in april.legend

Boolit Buddy
    I am still waiting for my refund

Boolit Master At Heavens Range 2008 Swagerman's Avatar
    Quote: "My anology is "Intergrity is like virginity......once you lose it you can't grow it back"

I believe this is not so, it can be surgically reattached...sort of like a custom retread tire.

But when you sell or buy somethihg...live up to your end, or at least own up that you are having difficulty with your end.

If you are indeed having difficulty with your end, see your proctologist immediately.

Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12