5 18.52%
  • Lead Hammer molds rounded and flat ended 1.125" And 1.250" Dia etc:

14 51.85%
  • Case Trimmers

8 29.63%
  • Sizers

8 29.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Any Body have any Idea's of what you would like me to make ????

Cannon's & Mortars ClassicCannons's Avatar

Any Body have any Idea's of what you would like me to make ????

Hay You All
    Do any of you have any thoughts on what you would like me to make Before i become a Vendor Sponsor Such ad hammer molds trimmers size rs and such Molds are pretty much taken up and I really don't want to tread on other people venue so I'd thought I'd ask first.

The reason why i ask is because i have a knack for ideas and such I have been doing it for the past 30-35 years and i had/have some good ideas. So let me know by PM me or email me at Austin@ScaleArtillery.com

Also check out my photo album for some of the Jigs i had made in the past

Thanks Austin M gilson

How do i add a Poll

Also check out my Auction in the Donation area for a Pair of 1/6 Scale Mtn Howitzers

Also After a week the item/items with the most votes i'll post a prototype sample of the item

Here's my thought on the expanders
    How would an expanding die the had a range from let's say .475 - .525 in retrospect for the calibers at the expanding point of the base of the boolit to the case its self. With the flaring point at the mouth of the case to the desired depth adjustable for the depth with increments of lets say 0 - .200 also in retrospect to caliber. I have the design methode figured out now but i'd like do do some research first. Because its a great idea if its the same as you all want and it would fit into the lee die's. How ever the powder thru one will need to be diffrent some what.

As far as the mold i had the idea for a while well since i was a kid and i lost my dads mold and i had to make one i will have to wait until i pay the membership to say the price but it will be Cheap.

Thanks For looking Austin

So i guess mols are in 1st place so fR

Boolit Master
    Different molds of items would be an interest item. Some of else have pots of lead ready to cast items.

Hammer mold would work for me.
    Visit my page at www.echoarms.com for casting, reloading, and firearms accessories as well as FFL services in Southern California.

Like my Facebook page: Echo Arms

Boolit Buddy
    A sizer based on the old Meepos lube sizer would be better than anything that Lyman or RCBS has to offer.

Boolit Master on Heaven's Range
    Knife, fork, and spoon molds. (for people I don't like)
    "HMMMM.........It wasn't spos'ta do THAT!"

More info needed

Hi 30 30 Guy
    If you could post a picture of what your looking for that would help out a bit i had looked at the Google images and seen a bunch of different one but I'm not sure what it is your needing.

Are you talking about a base that holds the die down? and what die are you holding down ?

Thanks Austin

Quote Originally Posted by .30/30 Guy View Post
    A sizer based on the old Meepos lube sizer would be better than anything that Lyman or RCBS has to offer.

Boolit Master
    Make seating dies that use bullet top punches to seat bullets, maybe have them float(self centering). This is prolly more of an advantage to those of us that use soft alloys. If this becomes big, I'll provide an address to send royalties to!

Boolit Grand Master
    Here's one for ya': design a bump die that will bump .451 to .457 boolits up to .460. .45-70 shooters could bump .45 handgun boolits up to .460 and load 'em in .45-70s for super light loads.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Here's one for ya': design a bump die that will bump .451 to .457 boolits up to .460. .45-70 shooters could bump .45 handgun boolits up to .460 and load 'em in .45-70s for super light loads.
    Now that is a good idea,I like that!
    Cheers

no34570

"I'll tell you what rule we applied sir,We applied rule 3-0-3, We caught them and we shot them, under rule 3-0-3." :Lt Harry " Breaker" Morant at his court martial in January 1902.

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by no34570 View Post
    now that is a good idea,i like that!
    +1 !!
    NRA Life
    NMLRA Life
    F&AM

Looka likw the hammer mold won the pool here but the sizers won in the other poll so i'll have a mold made later this week thanks for your intrest AMG

Boolit Master

We do this with our swage dies. Check out the swaging forum.
    "The right of the people to keep and bear...arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country..." (James Madison, I Annals of Congress 434 [June 8, 1789])

Once the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.
    Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Buddy
    I would buy an adapter for the Lee Zip brass holder to apex bit for a power screwdriver.

Also Wilson primer pocket reamer shaft (3/8 -24 to Apex) so I can process brass faster by turning it with my electric screwdriver.

Note - The adapter sold in Midway is for the cutter and won't fit the Primer pocket reamer shaft.

Paul in WNY
    Think you can, or think you can't. Either way your right.

Banned

a case trimmer that will let you trim a 1,000 cases of one cartridge in short order with little or no effort, it has to be cheap, but very good quality so it will last.

Banned

simple, a two pound hammer and a brick

put the projectile on the brick, hit with hammer till just right.

Boolit Master
    Half scale cannon, that would shoot the small frozen juice cans full of plaster of paris. Rifled barrel, and good sights.