WidenersReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionRepackbox
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greybeard Outdoors

Banned

Greybeard Outdoors

I just plain never went there. I might have posted twice in five years. Nothing to speak of, just a simple answer. I just do not remember the last time.
    I wanted to talk to Veral Smith so I signed on. Had to go to an old book to find the password.
    I AM BANNED!
    Someone is going behind my back to moderators. Cowards, scum of the earth, what more can I say?
    I need to send some money to this site. Hard on SS but I must help.
    Is it money given to other sites that controls moderators?
    Some creep is removing me from every shooting site, is it his pocketbook talking?
    Moderators have a tough job looking at facts or nasty stuff but if they get a PM from someone, they need to be in control other then donations.

Banned

Just create another account. Thats what I did when they banned me for telling Greybeard he was wrong about how he has the rules set up for selling guns. He says that guns MUST be shipped from FFL to FFL. According to him thats what he was told by the BATF.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tomme boy View Post
    Just create another account. Thats what I did when they banned me for telling Greybeard he was wrong about how he has the rules set up for selling guns. He says that guns MUST be shipped from FFL to FFL. According to him thats what he was told by the BATF.
    Might be the way but I so hate to lie about anything. Going on as someone else is so against my feelings. Take me for me. I will not lie to you.
    Yet someone is hurting me. I can not fight back against someone hidden.
    I hate to fight back too, I only state what I find, the rest is up to all of you. I refuse to say bad about anyone so why is this stuff going on?

Boolit Master
    Wait wait wait..... there are other shooting sites on the internet?
    Doug
    .................................................. ........................................
    Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Taxidermists are cheaper than surgeons....keep shooting

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Some people measure success in Minutes of Angle

Boolit Grand Master

44man;
    There are those that absolutely cannot STAND the truth. I am sure that at some time you and I have disagreed about something (surely, something) but it has NEVER affected my opinion of you which is pretty dern high. I suspect that is returned from you.

People with monstrous egos cannot stand the light of day. I suggest that is what is happening. If they cannot win the argument then they hit you behind your back.

Just sign up the next time as "44man2". The board will probably accept you and no problem surfaces.

Just a thought...

Dale53

Boolit Master
    In my opinion GBO is not worth the powder to blow it back from whence it came! Its a bunch of cronies and nobody else is safe. I stick to CB cuz i know i can trust you guys.
    Raisin' Black Angus cows, outta gas, outta money, outta tags, low on boolits, but full 'a hope on the Rocky Mountain Eastern Slope!
    Why does a man with a 7mag never panic buy? Because a man with a 7mag has no need to panic!

"If you ain't shootin', you should be reloadin' if you ain't reloadin' you should be movin', if you ain't movin', somebody's gonna come by and cut your head off and put it on a stick!" Words to fight by, from Clint Smith

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by 44man View Post
    I just plain never went there. I might have posted twice in five years. Nothing to speak of, just a simple answer. I just do not remember the last time.
    I wanted to talk to Veral Smith so I signed on. Had to go to an old book to find the password.
    I AM BANNED!
    It might surprise you to know that there is another 44man on that forum. I've been a member there as far back as the Shooters forum that begat this one. That 44 man didn't write or act like you. How you both got on is a mystery to me. Contact Greybeard..................

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger

A bunch of folks on here and other sites are banned. Me included Mr. GB reads ALL of the PM's so if you put anything in those , you Will be banned for that. Talk about Big Brother (And I do mean B I G) is always watching. All be warned !!!

TT
    TwoTrees

"Hold my beer and watch this!!"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 45 2.1 View Post
    It might surprise you to know that there is another 44man on that forum. I've been a member there as far back as the Shooters forum that begat this one. That 44 man didn't write or act like you. How you both got on is a mystery to me. Contact Greybeard..................
    WOW, that is crazy. I will try.

Boolit Grand Master
    Well, Steve, it's that kind of fair-mindedness by staff that makes Cast Boolits a good place to hang your hat. Good on y'all!

I have no experience at GBO, so I can't assist with any insight.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Never did find anything worthwhile there.

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    When I first got my puter I hit many supposed gun friendly sites and GBO was one of them. Didn't take more than a day or two for me to find that I did NOT want to hang my hat there so I came here to bother you all.

Been here ever since and never went back.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Boolit Master

44 man, in all honesty, it's there loss and not yours.
    Do you really need the drama in your life ?
    Hate is like drinking poison and hoping the other man dies.

*Cohesiveness* *Leadership* *a common cause***

***In a gunfight your expected to be an active participant in your own rescue***

The effective range of an excuse is ZERO Meters

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Water Bill View Post
    When I first got my puter I hit many supposed gun friendly sites and GBO was one of them. Didn't take more than a day or two for me to find that I did NOT want to hang my hat there so I came here to bother you all.

You're no bother Bill. We like Girty anyway.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Water Bill View Post

You will never bother a single one here.
    I really think it is because we understand each other and all are friends.
    I have devoted my life to revolvers after rifles, etc. Then one came into my life to learn, pretending to be a friend. I find I was taken advantage of and a book was written. I will not be mentioned or get a dime. My knowledge will be repeated as his findings. I worked hard and never knew it was for nothing. Making molds and penetration tests. Long range accuracy.
    I feel stupid, a SUCKER trusting anyone. A Taffin copy has emerged from the darkness.
    That "FRIEND" has not called anymore because he has what he needed. He is no longer welcome here.
    Watch out who you admire, trust the great people here first. No King of the hill. A few creep in, ignore them.

Boolit Grand Master
    Betrayal sucks, as does plagiarism. Straight-up theft of intellectual property, it seems to me.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Banned

Im a moderator there on the single action fourm. There is another 44man there so it probably wont allow two with the same name. You can send any bribe money to me!! By the way greybeard does not read the pms there. Its a very large forum and even if it were possible he sure wouldnt have the time or care enough to read pms! Only time ive ever seen him do it is if hes invited to by one of the two people involved. Mostly due to people getting ripped off in the classifieds. Granted its a differnt fourm and the level of experience in shooting and especially casting isnt on the same level as some here. But then again we have beginners too. There is some good people there and Greybeard hasnt banned me and as most here know i certainly tell it like it is and dont pull punches. What isnt allow there is the same as here. Personal attacks and profanity (at least hard core profanity) isnt allowed. Ive been on both forums for many years and dont see one bit of differnce in what it takes to get yourself banned. IF you got banned there there was a GOOD REASON!!

Boolit Master
    Well, I'm a moderator there on a regional specific forum. Been there since 2002 without any problems, and only had to move one thread and remove one in all that time.
    You do gotta remember it is Bill's site, so he can be a cranky as he wants to be.
    Tom
    μολὼν λαβέ

Did I ever mention that I hate to trim brass?

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    I think i have been banned there three or four times. Lost count. Last time I was talking to Veral about lubes, and temperature effects. I guess the owner couldn't put up with a serious conversation, and gave me the boot. I have no clue as to why it happened. Haven't bothered to ever go back again. I can take "no" for an answer!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master
    GB suffers from big fish in a little pond syndrom. He comes unglued when with people that know more than him, or have more experience than him. So long as he's heaped with praise for being all knowing he's happy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast