RepackboxReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Snyders JerkyLoad DataInline FabricationWideners
Lee Precision MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: MiHec 30 Heavy Sil brass mold

This is getting absolutely rediculous. How many molds have gone to production since this started. Does Mihec have any explanation? Does he even know this GB exists? Seriously!

Boolit Bub
    One two cavity solid
    dcasad(at)hotmail(dot)com

Boolit Master

pack3480
    You were already signed up for a 2 cav solid AND a 3 cav HP (#61)
    Do you want to change that to a 2 cav solid only??
    Matt

44 Special Articles

With regards to gun control in this country, everyone should be asking themselves one question:
    What is it that this government feels they need to do, but can't do, unless the citizens of this nation are first disarmed?
    (I seriously doubt you can come up with any plausible answers that you will like...)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boolit Master
    Not overly concerned about for my own sake but given the age of this thread, has anyone reached out to those who signed up early to make sure they still want to be on this group buy. Since the thread goes back several years I'd be willing to bet a few members have forgotten their name is on this one. I know several members have also moved on for various reasons and may not even be on this forum anymore.

With a confirmed current head count maybe we can get Miha working on this one sometime soon.
    Last edited by StuBach; 04-24-2016 at 08:17 PM.

Boolit Grand Master

Paypal invoices are sent directly to everyone. They can always deny the invoice of they don't want it. They don't need to be active on the forum to receive notice that the mold is made. People always want his molds so any extras will be sold in short order.

The 375 H&H GB was almost four years. The 358156 GB was somewhere in the range as well. The wait is worth it. Like people say in every one of his GBs, sign up and wait it out. If you want one immediately, non HP, buy one from Accurate or NOE.

Boolit Master
    I was on the list until a few months ago and finally went for a design from NOE. I do have the 180gr version of this bullet and it is a fine projectile just got tired of waiting. I suspect it will be worthwhile if it ever gets made.

Jerry Liles

The good thing about a slow list is all the time you have to change your mind.
    I would like to change to a 3C Cramer HP instead of a 4C Solid. (#57)
    Thanks.
    °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
    A Closed Mouth Gathers No Toes

"When I get to heaven, Tie me to a tree,
    Else I'll get to wandering, Then you know just where I'll be"
    (Ben Rumson, Feb 19, 1924 - Aug 29, 1987)

Boolit Master

^^
    Done.
    Matt

44 Special Articles

With regards to gun control in this country, everyone should be asking themselves one question:
    What is it that this government feels they need to do, but can't do, unless the citizens of this nation are first disarmed?
    (I seriously doubt you can come up with any plausible answers that you will like...)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Moderator Emeritus
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    If you want one immediately, non HP, buy one from Accurate or NOE.

NOE do HP moulds, Accurate don't.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

When will this mold be cut?

Pretty old GB just askin to find out if I should wait on this or order one from Accurate?

Thanks Warf
    "Life isn't like a box of chocolates...It's more like
    a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn
    your ass tomorrow."

Boolit Master

I don't know the answer to your question Warf.
    Only Miha does...
    Matt

44 Special Articles

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I'll try to keep an eye on this GB, I've got a Mosin project that would benefit from this boolit. The project is still 2 months out maybe less depending on things of course.

Thanks Warf
    "Life isn't like a box of chocolates...It's more like
    a jar of jalapenos. What you do today, might burn
    your ass tomorrow."

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by warf73 View Post
    I'll try to keep an eye on this GB, I've got a Mosin project that would benefit from this boolit. The project is still 2 months out maybe less depending on things of course.

Thanks Warf
    Take your time.

Just being realistic.
    John
    W.TN

Boolit Buddy
    If I am not too late, I would like a 4 cavity solid. fjruple at comcast dot net

Boolit Master

^^
    Done. You are number 74.
    For those who don't know, the current list is in post number 282.
    Matt

44 Special Articles

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_G View Post
    ^^
    Done. You are number 74.
    For those who don't know, the current list is in post number 282.
    I know others have done this already but I was looking back through the posts and wanted to extend a thank you to Matt_G for taking up the burden of Honchoing this. I've been reading other threads originally started by 45 2.1 before he was banned (just realized that recently) and it appears you have done a fantastic job of taking up where others couldn't and keeping this up. I know I appreciate the quick responses to new postings cause it lets me know this is still alive.

Thank you for all your doing.

Boolit Master

Thanks for the kind words StuBach.
    They are appreciated.

Guys, I have sent Miha a PM asking for a time frame estimate on this.
    When I hear back from him I will post.
    Matt

44 Special Articles

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boolit Buddy
    This is one of 10 "legacy" group buys with MP Molds. These buys are all at least nearly two years old and have shown no real indication of progress since their inception. The original honcho does not attend the forum any more and information from Miha on these buys ranges from scant to non-existent. At this point it seems fair to question whether or not these buys will ever be completed.

Attachment 167696
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --BattleRife

Boolit Master

MiHec 30 Heavy Sil brass mold

Quote Originally Posted by BattleRife View Post
    This is one of 10 "legacy" group buys with MP Molds. These buys are all at least nearly two years old and have shown no real indication of progress since their inception. The original honcho does not attend the forum any more and information from Miha on these buys ranges from scant to non-existent. At this point it seems fair to question whether or not these buys will ever be completed.

Attachment 167696
    Agree with BattleRifle that cleaning up the "legacy" buys would be nice. In the case of some of these buys (this one included) new Honchos have picked up where 45 2.1 left them and getting a yay or nay from Miha would be nice cause I have been designating money aside for GBs I get on this far so I ensure I have the funds but if it's not going to happen I'd use that money towards different molds. This would also be nice to help clean up the forum to just buys that are going to go through.

Also, with the buys that Miha has never commented on, did he ever truly commit to making these? Not having researched them like BattleRifle I'm curious if Miha was ever even interested in making these designs or if it was a hope he would but they maybe should have been left in discussion forum till he committed?

All that being said, my over arching hope is that these buys will get moving because Miha's quality and service is amazing. I hope to have many more molds wrapped in Slovenian newspapers in my future. As many have said, I'm willing to be patient cause the payoff is worth the wait.
    Last edited by StuBach; 05-07-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Cast Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_G View Post
    Guys, I have sent Miha a PM asking for a time frame estimate on this.
    When I hear back from him I will post.
    How's that working out?
    Boone and Crockett Club member
    <<----------------<<<<<<
    Pope & Young Club member

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast