Load DataTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingWidenersInline Fabrication
Repackbox RotoMetals2
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: MiHec 311241 brass solid

Boolit Bub
    I'll take a .311 one.... Aaronteverett ay Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....com

Boolit Bub
    I will take one .311 .........dcasadathotmaildotcom

Boolit Buddy
    Please remove me from this buy, I am #31

We're nearly 3 1/2 years closer than we were to start with

We've gotta be close!! Get in while you can!

Boolit Buddy
    I'd like one mold in .311

Thanks!

Bushog...boo-haaa at hot mail dot com

Boolit Master
    How much is it now???
    Postage to Oz could kill me thou.
    I got a single popper in ideal mould but wouldn't mind a 4 banger.

I like this bullet A LOT
    0.311 be nice.

Boolit Mold
    jeffrey dot kopf AT Capital One dot com..... one 0.311" mold

Thanks,
    Jeff

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Boolit Buddy
    This is one of 10 "legacy" group buys with MP Molds. These buys are all at least nearly two years old and have shown no real indication of progress since their inception. The original honcho does not attend the forum any more and information from Miha on these buys ranges from scant to non-existent. At this point it seems fair to question whether or not these buys will ever be completed.

Attachment 167696
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --BattleRife

Quote Originally Posted by BattleRife View Post
    This is one of 10 "legacy" group buys with MP Molds. These buys are all at least nearly two years old and have shown no real indication of progress since their inception. The original honcho does not attend the forum any more and information from Miha on these buys ranges from scant to non-existent. At this point it seems fair to question whether or not these buys will ever be completed.

Attachment 167696

You aren't Mihec's keeper. If you don't want to sign up, off, or make changes to your order keep your negativity to yourself. This thread is for folks who want to take part not those that want to cry.
    If you think your a hammer everything looks like a nail.

List update.
    Last edited by freebullet; 07-23-2016 at 12:21 AM.

The negativity exuding from this site is overwhelming to me any more. Mihec's word isn't even good enough for the moderators. I'm leaving the site permanently & this buy is cancelled as far as I'm concerned. Good luck.

Boolit Master
    Miha,
    I'm still a big fan of your work and am more than willing to step in and help Honchoing some of these buys if you need (may need a little coaching). Please feel free to shoot me a PM and I will lend my support to your great product.

Everyone else,

To coin a modern phrase, "to all you haters out there" if your tired of waiting on a particular mold, then withdrawal your name from the buy. Don't get angry at the honcho or mold maker, that doesn't help anyone and just raises your blood pressure. We all have had times at work were we had a lot going on and something had to slip. Some of these molds are probably in the "when I have a chance" column and that's why we wait. I'm fairly new to all this (compared to most) but I'm willing to wait for Miha. If you don't want to wait, there are other options out there (NOE, Accurate, etc.).

Life is too short to be getting angry about issues like this. I got into this site because of the community aspect of our hobby and how much fun it is to discuss with all of you, learn, and share so everyone benefits. As Freebullet posted, there are issues starting to crop up on the site that are running people off and making it less fun. It's the call of the moderators how they want to run the site and our decision on whether we stay or go, and I respect that fully. However, if it was you on the other end how would you want to be treated (I believe this is called the golden rule in some ancient unread texts). I'm sorry to see someone like Freebullet, who was willing to step up and help our community try and progress on some new designs, leave cause of these issues. Hopefully we can come together as a group and fix this issue before we lose any more contributors to our passion.

A recent phone conversation with Al from NOE reminded me that we are all in this together and we all get into our own focus and lose track of those around us from time to time. If you don't step back and see the big picture then we are doomed for this wonderful community we have to lose resources like Miha or fail completely, and I don't think anyone wants to see that.

Maybe my long winded response is going to fall on deaf ears but that's my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moderator Emeritus
    This thread is now closed. Members have signed up in good faith and other members have stepped up to the plate to try and take this forward however Mihec has remained silent on whether or not these years old group buy will actually ever be delivered and if so a timescale for this. These moribund Mihec buys reflects badly on the forum and as he doesn't show any courtesy to our members and his customers involved in these buys the threads are now closed.

If Mihec contacts staff with a reliable time line for delivery that he will commit too then the thread will be opened again for business.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567