Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingLoad DataTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Wideners Repackbox
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buckshot's Cake Cutters

Boolit Master
    I think that Rizzo's question is valid. Also it generated several informative replies.

Boolit Master
    I like my cutter it does a clean job.
    Last edited by kryogen; 02-01-2016 at 08:27 AM.

One thing with doing pan lubing, you can experiment with different lubes without the hassle of cleaning out the lube in your lube/sizer. Pan lube 20 or so, load and test. Try another lube, test Once you find a lube you like then clean out the old lube and put in the new.
    Leo

Quote Originally Posted by kryogen View Post
    Got one today. He makes those 4 mils over bullet dia (2 mils slack around the bullet)

very well made, solid, perfect fit. Thanks buckshot.
    I bought a ccouple of Cake Cutters from Buckshot back in 2012. You've right, they are very well made, solid, and a perfect fit. However, lately I've seen some comments indicating that Buckshot is out of business these days. You have posted that you received yours this year (2016). Is Buckshot still doing Cake Cutters, that you are aware of?

Vendor Sponsor
    He may have some in stock, but I believe he is not making new ones. I can make them for you without the knurling. A knurling tool is on the want list but as yet I don't have one.
    PM me with your needs and sizes.

Boolit Master

I am privileged to have quite a few of Buckshot's cake-cutters for my muzzleloaders. They are works of art to my eye. It is sad that he has chosen to slow things down a bit. I fully understand that as I have also retired from my normal work. Finding new dentists, dermatologists, machinists, etc. is not fun but they are out there. Buckshot I hope you continue to post here as your comments are always golden. I wish for you time of contentment and rest just doing what you dang well want to do.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123