MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingWidenersTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionRepackboxRotoMetals2Load Data
Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with White Label Lubes

Whats up with White Label Lubes

I just tried to place an order with White Label, WHAT IS UP WITH THE QUESTIONS??? They want way too much information. Birthday??? Naa, I do not think so. Phone number??? NOT ON YOUR LIFE.

All I want to do is order some lube, NOT PLAY 20 QUESTIONS. So I just gave up. What is next?? Name of my protologist? Name of my dog? How fat am I?

I may be on the cynical side since someone stole my debit card number and went on shopping spree but I refuse to give out my information. Why does it have to be so difficult? I have money, you have something I want. I send you money, you send me the goods. Simple and effective.
    I would like a little lube with my OBAMA CARE!

Boolit Grand Master

It seems like a pretty strait forward account setup procedure. I just did the same thing for Brownells and MidwayUSA. Although more info is put down, it does seem nicer than the old way going totally by e-mail. I'll bet next time, you just pick what you want and mash the order button and your'e done. (or something like that.) I doubt you have to go through all that every time.
    See where you choose a password? Maybe someone will chime in that has gone through the process a couple of times, but it seems like its just to get you set up the first time?
    Precision in the wrong place is only a placebo.

Boolit Buddy
    Looks like some work is being done LARS website. No mention when it will be up and running. Also said he had taken alittle time off for vac. or something.afish4570

Boolit Buddy
    Ive delt with him on ebay.

L. Bottoms

Banned

Leah is trying to get their websight completly set up after the move.

Banned

I'm sure they would do business by mail only if you prefer, write them or give them a call (phone number is on the new site) and see if you can place your order that way.

Gear

I will try to contact them. A couple of weeks ago someone in PA used my debit card number to steal a couple of flat screen Tv's. Luckily, I caught it before they did too much damage. But it still caused me some uncomfort. When something like that happens you guard your information.
    I would like a little lube with my OBAMA CARE!

Give them a call. I place an order a couple of weeks ago. The website still needed a lot of work then, and spazzed out when I went to pay, so I called Leah and we handled everything with email and paypal.

Boolit Master

Just chill out. I cannot imagine in my wildest dreams that someone selling bullet lube is out to get you.

Facta non verba

No longer living in the High Country, Australia, a lowlander now.
    Great & fast shipping down here to Oz, bought on eBay & Leah kept me up to speed with the package's progess all the way down here.

Wink

parrot1969, Actually, they need your urologist's name and telephone no. ( I thought that was common knowledge!)

Boolit Master
    I just sent them a paypal payment, and put what I wanted in the text of the message. Pretty straight forward.

Finally used up my lbt and started running BAC through my sizer, can't wait to try them at the range.

One reason I never use a debit card. Unless oyur bank has fraud protection, you are cleaned out before you find out. I have had cc info stolen, no harm other than the hassle of replacing it.

Boolit Master
    They are having website growing pains. I just ordered 3 lbs of 2500+. Just email Leah and tell her what you need. Very easy.

Boolit Man
    I have ordered xlox from them on Ebay. With paypal they or anyone else doesnt have your credit/ debit card info.

Banner Sponsor

Hi guys.
    Yes we are having website growing pains. We are useing a website and shopping cart builder, so most of the stuff is already there. We removed the birthday line, I"m not sure why it would be there anyway. We are trying to find where to make the phone # optional. It is nice to have a phone # just incase there is a problem with the order or shipping address, then we can call to get things sorted out.

If there is anything else that needs attention, please let us know.

Thanks
    Glenn

Boolit Bub
    I have purchase from Glenn and Leah numerous times. I have always received EXCELLENT service and product. I never have any worries about ordering from White Label Lube. They are the straightest shooters on the web. They will get my business for years to come. No Worry.

Grouchy Old Curmudgeon

Might I make a suggestion Glenn. people I deal with a lot I have no problems with but at sites I'll use rarely I check out under "guest checkout" as opposed to set up an account. They ask little. Maybe you could offer that at your site.

Lar45,

I see you bought Zen Cart. That was the first cart I reviewed several years ago and unless it has changed since then, unregistered users can add items to their cart; however, they must register before checking out. You may specify the required fields for user registration via CONFIGRUATION > CUSTOMER DETAILS.

MJ

P.S. Oh yeah, unless things have changed since about '08, the new customer needs to be verified by an activation step which sends an activation code to their email inbox. When the activation link is clicked, the customer should be returned to their shopping cart. It's a good little security step and should only take a few seconds to complete (couldn't even be classified as a minor inconvenience).

If you don't own this book at the end of the following link already, I'd be glad to swap you a copy in like new condition for some boolit lube... PM me if interested.

http://www.amazon.com/Zen-Cart-Appli...art+e-commerce
    Last edited by Marlin Junky; 07-10-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    Just chill out. I cannot imagine in my wildest dreams that someone selling bullet lube is out to get you.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=159453

There are people around the world, working 24 hours a day, trying to break into your accounts.
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar