Reloading EverythingInline FabricationRepackboxWideners
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Load Data RotoMetals2

Thread: Kudos to Mr.Baldwin and his sights

Boolit Buddy

Kudos to Mr.Baldwin and his sights

I emailed Mr.Baldwin on a Wednesday to inquire if he had any long range rear sights available. He replied he had 2 available so I told him I would take one. He asked for my address and sent it priority mail to me with out any payment on my behalf. Received it this morning ( Saturday). It does not get any better than that and its refreshing to deal with stand up people.

My sight is mechanically perfect. It does have a slight blem on the windage scale and he waived the shipping cost becasue of it.
    (He's out of long rage rear sights now BTW).

It kind of sucks becasue I have ammo loaded to test and I really want to put the sight on now but I don's want to loose my zeroes.
    Oh, what problems to have!

My like new Axtell rear sight will be for sale shortly once I make the swap.
    If anyone needs a like new rear sight watch for it for sale in the classifieds.
    I need casting alloy so I am open to swapping the Axtell for lead also.

NRA certified pistol instructor & RSO.

Vendor Sponsor

Steve Baldwin and his sights (and his barrel work) are first rate!
    Many a national and international match has been won with Baldwin sights!

His attitude toward sending the product first and getting payment later shows his faith in his fellow Americans, American rifleman in general, and BPCR riflemen specificity. And, he tells me he has had 100% payment.
    Speaks volumes for you and me, the customers in this group of humans. Hold your head high!
    Chill Wills

Boolit Master
    Steve makes a great sight and has a great waranty too.

Boolit Buddy

If you have not met the man in person you missing out. I bought a Mid-range from him this past spring. Drove down to his shop which is about 90 minutes away. He is a very knowledgeable man and freely shares that knowledge. When I need another sight, I will drive back down there to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by cal50 View Post
    I emailed Mr.Baldwin on a Wednesday to inquire if he had any long range rear sights available. He replied he had 2 available so I told him I would take one. He asked for my address and sent it priority mail to me with out any payment on my behalf. Received it this morning ( Saturday). It does not get any better than that and its refreshing to deal with stand up people.

My sight is mechanically perfect. It does have a slight blem on the windage scale and he waived the shipping cost becasue of it.
    (He's out of long rage rear sights now BTW).

It kind of sucks becasue I have ammo loaded to test and I really want to put the sight on now but I don's want to loose my zeroes.
    Oh, what problems to have!

My like new Axtell rear sight will be for sale shortly once I make the swap.
    If anyone needs a like new rear sight watch for it for sale in the classifieds.
    I need casting alloy so I am open to swapping the Axtell for lead also.

Boolit Master

What rifle is the axtell for

cal50, is the Axtell sight you plan to sell a long sight and what rifle is made for? Also, how much lead would need in trade?
    A GUN THAT'S COCKED AND UNLOADED AIN'T GOOD FOR NUTHIN'........... ROOSTER COGBURN

Boolit Buddy
    FYI-

My old sight is now at Gopher Slayers house.

(Thanks Glen!)

Jeff in Ohio
    NRA certified pistol instructor & RSO.