MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyReloading Everything
WidenersRepackboxLee PrecisionLoad Data
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why aren't we contracting Lee for GB molds?

Boolit Buddy
    I've headed up a couple of smallish (+/- 30 units) mold Group Buys through Tom at Accurate Molds. I can only say he was a pleasure to work with, delivery was amazingly fast, & the quality of the molds was excellent. Everyone who bought a mold through the GBs was more than happy with all aspects of the deal.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance Four Fingers of Death's Avatar
    I am happy enough with the Lee moulds, but the NOEs are vastly superior. I have had a few moulds turn up that I absolutely have no memory of ordering or paying for the delivery time has been that long that I completely foirgotten about. One I managed to track back through my PMs, but the other one I am clueless. I usually thank the honcho by way of PM,but in one case, I didn't recognise the sender's name or address and could find no PMs regarding it. It is a pointly 357 with a huge lube groove, obviously for BP use??? Lord knows where it came from,but thanks if you were the honcho a few years back.

The more recent suppliers also offer the option of a HP cavity mostly.
    "I'll help you down the trail and proud to!" Rooster Cogburn.

"Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight! " - Will Anderson (John Wayne) "The Cowboys."

SASS Life Member No 82047

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/4fingermick/

Psycholigist to Sniper; 'What did you feel when you shot the felon Sargeant?'
    Sniper to Psycholigist; 'Recoil Ma'am.'

From my Irish Ancestors: "You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was."

Boolit Buddy

I have four very expensive paperweights that started out as Lee group buy molds. All incredibly oversized and unusable. That's why I don't buy lee group buy molds anymore.

The new makers, Miha, NOE, ET al. Stand behind heir products. I have had minor problems and they quickly made it right. Lee just told me I was out of luck.

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance Four Fingers of Death's Avatar
    HaHa, I have one GB 44 mould that is so fat it would probably make a good 45 paperpatched boolit,
    "I'll help you down the trail and proud to!" Rooster Cogburn.

"Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight! " - Will Anderson (John Wayne) "The Cowboys."

SASS Life Member No 82047

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/4fingermick/

Psycholigist to Sniper; 'What did you feel when you shot the felon Sargeant?'
    Sniper to Psycholigist; 'Recoil Ma'am.'

From my Irish Ancestors: "You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234