Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyRepackbox
Wideners Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: MiHec 2 or 4 cavity brass 314640 115gr. Cramer HP

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago

MiHec 2 or 4 cavity brass 314640 115gr. Cramer HP

MiHec 2 or 4 cavity brass 314640 115gr. Cramer HP
    This is a another new design in this weight series. This will be a two or four cavity, Gas Check or Plain Base, cramer brass HP mold. It will cast at 0.314". Meplat to crimp groove is 0.350".

This GB is Closed...

The following is the discussion thread.
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=151909

We will need fifteen to commit to this. We will run this until we get the number we need or more.

For the two cavity mold, the price is $85 with one set of pins included plus $8 per extra pin set if wanted plus $15 shipping.

For the four cavity mold, the price is $120 with one set of pins included plus $16 per extra pin set if wanted plus $20 shipping.

Price approved by MiHec.

If the HP pins are not suitable for reversal to a solid, the blank pins come with the price of the mold. If you do not want the HP pin sticking out of the base of the mold, in the case of reversable pins, you can order a set of blank pins for a smooth mold bottom.

Pin options: 1) large HP, 2) penta HP, 3) blank pin for flat nose

Please list your Forum name and your disguised e-mail address in suitable form and the pin options you think you want along with the number of molds.

Here is a sign-up list:If there isn't anything after your handle, then you haven't ordered yet.

1. SNEAKY NL.....dd flatliner at g mail dot com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    2. smlekid.....smlekid at optusnet DOT com DOT au.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with penta HP and blank pins.
    3. 2 dogs.....fcgarza 0640 AT hotmail DOT com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    4. Bodydoc447.....BodyDoc447 AT aol DOT com.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with large HP and blank pins
    5. WMB30.....wmb30 at att dot net.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    6. Jeff Michel.....bmsouderatymaildotcom.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    7. cast-n-blast.....hoover0588 at a o l dot com.....1 - 2 cavity gas check with blank pins
    8. Ramjet-SS.....rocolem...at...yahoo....dot....com....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    9. wdr2.....wrichins at gmail dot com .....1 - 4 cavity gas check with large HP and blank pins
    10. chprplt.....exit 13 five at aol dot com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    11. chrispy.....k dot chrispy at gmail dot com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with HP??? pins
    12. fivegunner.....fivegunner at sbcglobal.net.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with large HP and blank pins
    13. idmcrook.....mjcrookston at msn dot com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with large HP and blank pins
    14. gmsharps.....gmsharps at cs dot com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with large HP, penta HP and blank pins
    15. walt3120.....walt3120 at hotmail dot com.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    16. Bushog...boo-haaa at hotmail dot com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    17. paul h.....evdotek at hotmail dot com.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with large and penta pins
    18. adrians.....adriansmyth at att dot net.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    19. froggy.....lars (at) lince (dot) se.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with large HP and blank pins
    20. crash87.....ktlachac at aol dot com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with large HP pins
    21. WARD O.....wolson AT rfgdistributing DOT com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    22. spuddicus.....josh DOT panos AT geardogz DOT com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with large HP and penta HP pins
    23. coford.....coford at gmail dot com.....1 - 2 cavity gas check with large HP and blank pins
    24. quasi.....ckulyk at shaw dot c a..... 1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    25. 358wcf.....cvcooksatastounddotnet.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with large HP pins
    26. NoZombies.....tony AT (my user name) DOT com..... 1 - 4 cavity plain base with penta HP pins
    27. denul.....dennisdotadotulrichatgmaildotcom.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    28. HighHook.....pvolkman3 at gmail dot com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    29. Ugluk.....conny[dot]petersson[at]gmail[dot]com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    30. jj850.....jasonj850atyahoodotcom.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with blank pins
    31. bcr.....brichards at optics dot arizona dot edu.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    32. PB234.....jeff5tg at yahoo dot com.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with large HP pins
    33. Cristofori.....cristofori at att dot net.....1 - 2 cavity gas check with all pins
    34. SP5315.....wmclark AT email DOT com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    35. TreeKiller.....gd16327at gmaildot com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with large HP and blank pins
    36. Stevtrains.....Stevtrains at aol.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with large HP pins
    37. contender1....rugersa44 at yahoo dot com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with penta HP & blank pins
    38. tinstarfirearms.....tin...star...firearms...at...y a h o o dot com .....1 - 2 cavity plain base with penta and blank pins
    39. g.pennell.....browning3855 at hotmail dot com.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with large HP pins
    40. Mohillbilly.....CurleyQlink at Hotmail dot com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with large HP pins and 1 - 4 cavity gas check with penta HP pins
    41. sparkz.....Sparkz1000 AT Gmail Dot Com.....1 - 2 cavity gas check with all pins
    42. taugust.....g99jeb (at) aol (dot) com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with blank pins and 1 - 4 cavity PB with blank pins
    43. photomicftn.....bclosius at myacc dot net.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    44. 41mag.....41mag (at) peoplepc (dot) com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    45. kabar.....kabar.....spinner at thegeo dot net.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with large and blank pins
    46. Nueces.....mhkilgore...at...mac...decimal...com... ..1 - 2 cavity gas check with all pins
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 314640 HP #3.JPG  
    Last edited by 45 2.1; 04-21-2014 at 06:34 PM.

Moderator Emeritus
    1 x 4 cavity gas check plus 1 set of blank pins.

adamatpukkabundhooksdotcom

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Boolit Buddy
    1 - 2 cavity plain base with large set of pins.

myguyb at gmail dot com
    Last edited by Bardo; 06-26-2012 at 11:08 PM.

I'm A Honcho!
    One 4 cavity with Gas Check with all pins please.

fcgarza 0640 AT hotmail DOT com

Boolit Master
    One two cavity, plain base, with large HP pins and blank pin option, please.

BodyDoc447 AT aol DOT com

Boolit Master
    Any quesstimates on how much the boolit weight will change in switching from the round to the penta pins??
    "To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth." —Theodore Roosevelt"

Quote Originally Posted by WARD O View Post
    Any quesstimates on how much the boolit weight will change in switching from the round to the penta pins??
    Around 1 to 2 gr................ a lot less than an alloy change between different casters.

Boolit Master

i really hate to ask this question but as dromia said earlier it gives us a chance to pace our mold orders so they don't come in the same time period and cause problems trying to pay for a bunch molds at one time. i know there is no date that can be given but are we looking at a year wait, 9 months, 6 months? i realize there are a lot of variables involved but a ball park guess would do fine. i hope when miha gets his update page going it will make it a lot easier for everyone. i'll need two molds, one in each weight plus the other two or three mihec buys i'm on, and an noe buy. i suppose the best way to handle all this would be to stop ordering molds, but that wouldn't be any fun now would it!!!

skimmerhead
    Cheap things are not good and Good Thing's Are Not Cheap

the worst part of getting old; is remembering when you were young

Quote Originally Posted by skimmerhead View Post
    i really hate to ask this question but as dromia said earlier it gives us a chance to pace our mold orders so they don't come in the same time period and cause problems trying to pay for a bunch molds at one time. i know there is no date that can be given but are we looking at a year wait, 9 months, 6 months? i realize there are a lot of variables involved but a ball park guess would do fine. i hope when miha gets his update page going it will make it a lot easier for everyone. i'll need two molds, one in each weight plus the other two or three mihec buys i'm on, and an noe buy. i suppose the best way to handle all this would be to stop ordering molds, but that wouldn't be any fun now would it!!!

skimmerhead
    A minimum of 6 to 9 months as a guess............ which is as good as anybody elses as its only a guess.

Boolit Master

Can we mix plain base and gas check in a four cavity mould?
    Thanks,
    Jeff Michel

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Michel View Post
    Can we mix plain base and gas check in a four cavity mould?
    Thanks,
    Jeff Michel
    MiHec has said he won't mix types like that. All the same type in a single mold.

Boolit Man
    One 2 cavity Plain base all pins
    wmb30 at att dot net

Boolit Master

Two cavity, plain base, all the pins.
    Thanks!
    bmsouderatymaildotcom

Boolit Master

Thumbs up 314640

Quote Originally Posted by 45 2.1 View Post
    A minimum of 6 to 9 months as a guess............ which is as good as anybody elses as its only a guess.
    thank you for the reply, i know its all a guess, i was figureing about a year or a little less that helps me string out my GB's accordingly. thank you

skimmerhead

Banned

2 cavity gas check, all pins, please!

fdombek at phillipscorp dot com

Boolit Master

314640 115gr

put me in for a 2 cav gc with penta pins, captainbogg atviscomdotnet

skimmerhead

Boolit Buddy
    I wish to order:

1 mold, 4-cavity, gc, large HP pins, blank pins

wrichins at gmail dot com
    Thanks,
    Bill
    Idaho

I'll take a 4 cavity, plain base, with all pins.
    Chprplt. Exit13fiveataoldotcom.
    Thank you.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
    Jesus Christ and the American G. I. One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Boolit Man
    bumpup

Banned

Don't want this one to get lost!

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast