Load DataReloading EverythingWidenersRepackbox
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Lee Precision
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: MiHec 2 or 4 cavity brass 314640 100gr. Cramer HP

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago

MiHec 2 or 4 cavity brass 314640 100gr. Cramer HP

MiHec 2 or 4 cavity brass 314640 100gr. Cramer HP
    This is a new design in this weight series. This will be a two or four cavity, Gas Check or Plain Base, cramer brass HP mold. It will cast at 0.314". Meplat to crimp groove is 0.300".

This GB is Closed...

The following is the discussion thread.
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=151909

We will need fifteen to commit to this. We will run this until we get the number we need or more.

For the two cavity mold, the price is $85 with one set of pins included plus $8 per extra pin set if wanted plus $15 shipping.

For the four cavity mold, the price is $120 with one set of pins included plus $16 per extra pin set if wanted plus $20 shipping.

Price approved by MiHec.

If the HP pins are not suitable for reversal to a solid, the blank pins come with the price of the mold. If you do not want the HP pin sticking out of the base of the mold, in the case of reversable pins, you can order a set of blank pins for a smooth mold bottom.

Pin options: 1) large HP, 2) penta HP, 3) blank pin for flat nose

Please list your Forum name and your disguised e-mail address in suitable form and the pin options you think you want along with the number of molds.

Here is a sign-up list:If there isn't anything after your handle, then you haven't ordered yet.

1. Jupiter7.....John(dot)tucker78(at)yahoo(dot)com .....1 - 2 cavity plain base with large and penta pins.
    2. GLL....gllewis at pasadena dot edu.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins.
    3. 2 dogs.....fcgarza 0640 AT hotmail DOT com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins.
    4. Bodydoc447.....BodyDoc447 AT aol DOT com.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with large HP and blank pins
    5. jmsj.....jms ogata AT yahoo dot com.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with large HP and blank pins
    6. Tomhorn.....mswilson1at1dotcom.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with penta and blank pins & 1 - 4 cavity gas check with penta and blank pins.
    7. Salmon-boy.....salmon-boy using comcast for net.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with large HP pins
    8. WMB30.....wmb30 at att dot net.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    9. NoZombies.....tony @ (myusername) .com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with penta HP pins
    10. SP5315.....wmclark AT email DOT com .....1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins.
    11. castalott.....gardensngoats AAATTTTgmailDDDOOOTTTcom .....1 - 4 cavity plain base with large HP and blank pins
    12. chprplt.....Chprplt. Exit13fiveataoldotcom.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    13. charlie dukes..... need e-mail address.....1 - 2 cavity ? with blank pins
    14. WARD O.....wolson AT rfgdistributing DOT com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with large and penta HP pins
    15. idmcrook.....mjcrookston at msn dot com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with large HP and blank pins
    16. Green Frog.....gfrog53 AT yahoo DOT com.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with penta HP and blank pins
    17. bushog.....boo-haaa at hotmail dot com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    18. trmungle.....lacresta at hotmail dot com.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    19. crash87.....ktlachac at aol dot com .....1 - 4 cavity plain base with large pins
    20. AnthonyB.....anthonyb45 at verizon dot net.....1 - 2 cavity ? with all pins
    21. gmsharps.....gmsharps at cs dot com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    22. AnthonyB.....anthonyb45 at verizon dot net......1 - 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    23. jj850.....jasonj850 at yahoo dot com..... 1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    24. HighHook.....pvolkman3 at gmail dot com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with large HP pins
    25. 358wcf..... cvcooks at astound dot net..... 1 - 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    26. autodidact.....jbpaul at sudddenlink dot net.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    27. chsparkman.....mrsparkman AT mrsparkman DOT com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    28. Slow Elk 45/70.....maddenja AT aol DOT com.....1 - 2 cavity ? with large HP and blank pins
    29. denul.....dennis dot a dot ulrich at gmail dot com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    30. Alan.....aeatwood2 at yahoo dot com..... 1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    31. Fluxion.....waditup250 at yahoo dot com.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    32. uilim.....Uilim60. At. Yahoo..... 1 - 2 cavity plain base with blank pins
    33. Stevtrains......Stevtrains at aol .....1 - 4 cavity gas check with large pins
    34. bobp2506.....bobpATgcnetDOTcom.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with large and penta HP pins
    35. BK7saum.....Bradleyk4860 AT gmail DOT com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    36. bimurray47.....lost_lakes_llc at msn.com.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    37. Cristofori.....cristofori at att dot net.....1 - 2 cavity gas check with all pins
    38. hotbrew.....guy.jones at gmail dot com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    39. Fowler.....B fowler at wescolaser dot com.....1 - 2 cavity gas check with all pins
    40. MTtimberline.....MTpete79 AT hotmail dot com..... 1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    41. jameslovesjammie.....yakdad at yahoodotcom.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with large HP, penta HP and blank pins
    42. g.pennell.....browning3855 at hotmail dot com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with large HP pins
    43. maudbid.....maudbid at yahoodotcom.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with large HP and blank pins
    44. buckwheatpaul.....paulfletcherAThughesDOTnet.....1 - 2 cavity gas check with large HP and blank pins
    45. Rymark223.....Sbmathews74 at gmail dot com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    46. Speedjunke.....reto_f4 at hotmail dot com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    47. bcr.....brichards at optics dot arizona dot edu.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    48. Mohillbilly.....CurleyQlink at Hotmail dot com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with large HP pins and 1 - 4 cavity gas check with penta HP pins
    49. trapper9260.....coydog9260 at yahoo dot com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    50. gunsbrad.....bradhurt2atyahoodotcom.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with large HP pins
    51. taugust.....g99jeb at aol dot com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with penta HP and blank pins
    52. rintinglen.....GHOGLINathotmaildotcom.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with large HP pins
    53. Shootist.....dennischeryl45ATsbcglobalDOTnet.....1 - 2 cavity gas check with all pins
    54. BPrezPB.....mrslisa1234 at me dot com.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    55. Jeff Michel.....bmsouderatymaildotcom.....1 - 2 cavity plain base with all pins
    56. SNEAKY NL..... dd flatliner at g maildotcom.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with all pins
    57. Ruger480.....cazzoo at comcast dot net.....1 - 2 cavity gas check with large HP and blank pins
    58. justingrosche.....justingrosche(at)yahoo(dot)com.. ...1 - 4 cavity plain base with large HP and blank pins
    59. 7x57Hunter.....jsczurek(at)yahoo(dot)co.....1 - 2 cavity gas check with large HP and blank pins AND 1 - 2 cavity plain base with large HP and blank pins
    60. Ironwood.....Ironwood of evergreen at yahoo dot com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with all pins
    61. tiger762.....kef762 AT yahoo DOT com.....1 - 4 cavity gas check with large and penta pins
    62. gtgeorge.....gspatton at gttransmissions dot com.....1 - 4 cavity plain base with large HP and blank pins
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 314640 HP #2.JPG  
    Last edited by 45 2.1; 04-21-2014 at 06:12 PM.

Moderator Emeritus
    1 x 4 cavity plain base plus 1 set of blank pins.

adamatpukkabundhooksdotcom

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Boolit Buddy
    1 - 2 cavity plain base with large set of pins.

myguyb at gmail dot com
    Last edited by Bardo; 06-26-2012 at 11:07 PM.

I'm A Honcho!
    One 4 cavity Gas Check with all pins please.

fcgarza 0640 AT hotmail DOT com

Boolit Master
    One two cavity plain base, large pins with blank pin option, please.

BodyDoc447 AT aol DOT com

45 2.1,
    I am sorry I am a bit confused. When you say the mold comes with one set of pins, does that mean one set of pins for one style of bullet nose or does one set of pins that include all three stlyes of bullet noses.

Thanks, jmsj

Quote Originally Posted by jmsj View Post
    45 2.1,
    I am sorry I am a bit confused. When you say the mold comes with one set of pins, does that mean one set of pins for one style of bullet nose or does one set of pins that include all three stlyes of bullet noses.

Thanks, jmsj
    One style, not a mix...........

I'm A Honcho!
    45 2.1, you might want to edit your header. It says FIVE instead of 640....

45 2.1,
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    Put me down for one 2 cavity PB mold w HP pins and a set of blank pins ($85.00+$8.00+$15.00=$103.00)
    jms ogata AT yahoo dot com
    Last edited by jmsj; 06-27-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmsj View Post
    45 2.1,
    Thanks for clearing that up.
    Put me down for one 2 cavity PB mold w HP pins and a set of blank pins ($85.00+$8.00+$15.00=$103.00)
    jms ogata AT yahoo dot com
    clarification needed........ did you want the large or penta HP pins?

Boolit Buddy
    45 2.1,

Please put me down for a four cavity, plain base, with large pins, and blank pin for flat nose.

marc Underscore montpetit at hot mail dot com

Thanks

45 2.1
    Sorry for missing that.
    I would like the large hp pins
    Thanks, jmsj
    Last edited by jmsj; 06-27-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Oh I've got to try this in the 30 carbine blackhawk!!

Plain based, 4 cavity with large HP pins please..

salmon-boy using comcast for net
    "Unnh, Negative. I am a meat popsicle."

Chuck

Boolit Man
    One 2 cavity plain base with all pins

wmb30 at att dot net

Boolit Master
    Please sign me up for a 4 cavity PB all pins.

tony @ (myusername) .com
    Nozombies.com Practical Zombie Survival

Collecting .32 molds. Please let me know if you have one you don't need, cause I might "need" it!

Boolit Grand Master
    I would like a 2 cavity, large pin, plain base. GHOGLIN AT Hotmail dot com
    If the 2 cavity becomes unavailable, I'll take a 4 cavity, but those things get heavy pretty fast.
    _________________________________________________It's not that I can't spell: it is that I can't type.

Banned

I'll take a 2 cavity with all pins, please.

fdombek at phillipscorp dot com

Quote Originally Posted by frankenfab View Post
    I'll take a 2 cavity with all pins, please.

fdombek at phillipscorp dot com
    Hee hee............... your gonna make me guess ehhhh!
    If I have to guess i'll sign you up for both a plain base and a gas check mold.

I'm A Honcho!
    Im a bit entertained looking to see which gets to 15 molds first, the 100 or 115 grainer.

Banned

Ooooops! Gas check!

ok, now where's the 115 grainer?

never mind...found it!

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast