RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad Data
Inline FabricationRepackboxReloading EverythingWideners
Titan Reloading
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: MiHec 8mm Sil brass four cavity solid & three cavity HP

Boolit Master
    Please add me for the 3 cavity hollow point. Jeff5tg at yahoo dot com

Boolit Master
    I just noticed this has been going on since 2012. Please do not put me on this list.

Boolit Master
    That does seem like a long time....can we get some idea of a run date? Still want the mold though.

Boolit Master

Edge of The Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge
    Quote Originally Posted by daengmei View Post
    That does seem like a long time....can we get some idea of a run date? Still want the mold though.
    No, no you can't get an idea of a run date. You put your name on the list and be prepared to wait a few years.
    More "This is what happened when I,,,,," and less "What would happen if I,,,,"

Last of the original Group Buy Honcho's.

"Dueling should have never been made illegal in this country. It settled lots of issues between folks."- Char-Gar

Boolit Buddy
    This is one of 10 "legacy" group buys with MP Molds. These buys are all at least nearly two years old and have shown no real indication of progress since their inception. The original honcho does not attend the forum any more and information from Miha on these buys ranges from scant to non-existent. At this point it seems fair to question whether or not these buys will ever be completed.

Attachment 167696
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --BattleRife

Boolit Master
    If this one is not dead I would like a 3 cavity brass with all available pins. Handle: jwt, email: jtroup4061 at aol dot com.

The negativity exuding from this site is overwhelming to me any more. Mihec's word isn't even good enough for the moderators. I'm leaving the site permanently & this buy is cancelled as far as I'm concerned. Good luck.
    If you think your a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Moderator Emeritus
    This thread is now closed. Members have signed up in good faith and other members have stepped up to the plate to try and take this forward however Mihec has remained silent on whether or not these years old group buy will actually ever be delivered and if so a timescale for this. These moribund Mihec buys reflects badly on the forum and as he doesn't show any courtesy to our members and his customers involved in these buys the threads are now closed.

If Mihec contacts staff with a reliable time line for delivery that he will commit too then the thread will be opened again for business.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678