Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersReloading Everything
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingRepackboxLee Precision
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: MiHec .375 H&H HP GC Boolit - 2 or 4 Cavity Brass Cramer or Solid

I'll have to look at the molds I have, I may want in on this one.
    My firearms project blog

Boolit Buddy
    I'd like to get in the two cavity with all pins.

armalite_ar50 (@) yahoo.com

Boolit Buddy
    BTT so it my one day run

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by hamour View Post
    BTT so it my one day run
    It will come to pass. Be patient. This one may be here for a while.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Boolit Master

Things seem to be moving in Miha land. The 311440 just shipped and the 358156 just closed and the blocks are being machined.

Bob
    Si hostes visibilis, etiam tu

Boolit Buddy

Please include me in this buy as follows:

autodidact.......jbpaul (at) suddenlink (dot) net .........One two cavity cramer with all pins

Thanks,
    JB
    "He's whittlin' on a piece of wood. I've got a feeling when he stops whittlin', somethin's gonna happen." - Cheyenne, Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)

"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." - Tuco, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)

I will take a 4 cav solid with all pins as well...

mark at figelski dot com

Boolit Buddy
    [QUOTE=45 2.1;1750537]MiHec .375 H&H HP GC Boolit - 2 or 4 Cavity Brass Cramer or Solid This is a run of a boolit design out of BRPs catalog. This will be a two or four cavity, cramer or solid brass GCHP mold that is suitable for the 375 caliber rifles. It will cast at 0.378" diameter which will probably be 0.3785" or so as cast. The weight was about 275 gr as a solid. The following is the discussion thread.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=148218

We will need fifteen to commit to this. We will run this until we get the number we need or more.

Pin options include: 1) large round HP, 2) cup nose HP 3) blank pin for solid with no HP pins sticking out the bottom on a reversed HP pin

For the two cavity mold: The price for the cramer is $90 with one set of pins included plus $8 for the extra pin sets if wanted plus $15 shipping. The price for the solid version is $75 plus $15 for shipping

For the four cavity mold: The price for the cramer is $120 with one set of pins included plus $16 for the extra pin sets if wanted plus $20 shipping. The price for the solid version is $90 plus $20 for shipping

If the HP pins are not suitable for reversal to a solid, the blank pins come with the price of the mold. If you do not want the HP pin sticking out of the base of the mold, in the case of reversable pins, you can order a set of blank pins for a smooth mold bottom.

Prices confirmed by MiHec.........................

Please list your Forum name and your e-mail address in disguised form, the number of 2 or 4 cavity molds you want, type: cramer HP or solid and pin options if applicable.

Interest and sign up list:
    1. Rockrat.....Papa Alpha Victor Papa at montrose dot net.....(use capital letters only on first part of address).....One four cavity solid
    2. Rattlesnake Charlie.....charles uunderrscoree nuss aaat yaaho dat coom..... One two cavity cramer with all pins
    3. lup.....Rstaab at Panix dot com.....One two cavity cramer with large & cup HP pins
    4. deepwater.....fredfisher at vacage dot com.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    5. btroj.....Bdtrojan at cox dot net.....
    One two cavity cramer with large & cup HP pins
    6. sffar.....cheeseburgerfriesandshake AT yahoo DOT com.....
    One two cavity cramer with cup HP and blank pins
    7. CATS.....PM CATS for e-mail address.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    8. cast-n-blast.....hoover0588 at aol dot com..... One two cavity cramer with blank pins
    9. Aaron.....5090shiloh at gmaildotcom.....One four cavity cramer with all pins
    10. akmac.....twomoose at alaska dot net..... One two cavity cramer with all pins
    11. Ozarklongshot.....Stoneaxe42 at yahoo dot com.....
    One two cavity cramer with large HP pins
    12. Ed In North Texas.....efhaertel at embarqmail dot com.....
    One two cavity cramer with cup HP and blank pins
    13. Ron.D.....(ron-d678 AT hotmail dot com).....One two cavity cramer with cup HP pins
    14. Ramjet-SS.....rocolematyahoodotcom.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    15. ghope.....greg hope 1 (lower case, no spaces) at hot mail dot
    com..... One two cavity cramer with large & cup HP pins
    16. twiggs1.....toyon.wiggs at gmail..... One four cavity cramer with all pins
    17. ValorsMinion.....strafeology (at) g mail (dot) come.....One two cavity cramer with large and cup HP pins
    18. 725.....mulliganm121 at aol dot com..... One two cavity solid
    19. midnight.....rwhyte at wi dot rr dot com.....One two cavity cramer with cup HP and blank pins
    20. FLYCUTTER.....r underscorekarkatattdotnet.....One four cavity cramer with all pins
    21. JFE.....jfe (dot) oz (at) optusnet (dot) com (dot) au.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    22. Leftiye.....tango golf romeo ate mambo snake nurse.....One two cavity with cup nose HP pin.
    23. gmsharps.....gmsharps at cs dot com..... One two cavity cramer with cup HP and blank pins
    24. bfuller14.....bfuller 0ne nine six one AT sbcglobal DOT net.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    25. bushog.....Bushog......boo-haaa at hotmail dot com..... One two cavity cramer with all pins
    26. Olevern.....midimizeatwildbluedotnet.....One two cavity solid
    27. Elkins45.....Elkins (at) iglou {dot} com.....One two cavity cramer with large HP pins
    28. Down South.....swactor at ymail dot com.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    29. Beau Cassidy.....o rt ho NP B e a u at..yahoocom.....One two cavity cramer with large and cup HP pins
    30. hamour.....hank (underscore) austin (at) msn (dot) com.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    31. micky blue.....bowtied (underscore) micky AT yahoo.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    32. wool1.....wwoolson68 (at) gmail (dot) com.....One two cavity cramer with large and cup HP pins
    33. tygar.....tbrolliniATgciDOTnet.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    34. root.....armalite_ar50 (@) yahoo.com.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    35. autodidact.....jbpaul (at) suddenlink (dot) net.....One two cavity cramer with all pins
    36. deepwater......fredfisher at vacage dot com....(1) 2 cavity Cramer gc with all 3 pin sets.

Boolit Grand Master
    So what's going on with this one? Started in June of 2012 and now it's Oct of 2013. Does it really take so long to do these?

Boolit Buddy

Please change my selection to:

One four cavity cramer with all pins.

Don't want cavity count remorse if this boolit becomes a favorite.
    "He's whittlin' on a piece of wood. I've got a feeling when he stops whittlin', somethin's gonna happen." - Cheyenne, Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)

"When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk." - Tuco, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by 725 View Post
    So what's going on with this one? Started in June of 2012 and now it's Oct of 2013. Does it really take so long to do these?
    When we overload a man who makes exquisite works of art in brass for us to dirty up with lead alloys... then Yes, it takes this long. It is what it is since he is a one man band. I'll wait till it happens to get what he makes. If you get something else, then it won't be this one.... nor as good probably since BRP isn't making molds anymore.

Thread updated...............

Boolit Grand Master
    Yep, his moulds are worth the wait. The Cramer style HP moulds a unreal.

I will wait to get what I want.

I would like 1 4C with all pins, kamisama12 at gmail dot com

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by autodidact View Post
    Don't want cavity count remorse if this boolit becomes a favorite.
    Now that's funny !

Boolit Master
    I'll go in for a 4 cav solid... drctml(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
    No problem waiting.

Boolit Master
    If this GB is still open please count me in for one 4 cavity solid point
    farmbif at aol dot com
    thanks very much

Banned
    (MIHEC .375 GH HP)

Hi 45 2.1, sure would like to get one of these at 300 solid m/l. My Kleinguenther's were specifically made for me to shoot 300s. I have a Sako & Interarms that shoot 250s OK but still shoot 270-300 good.

Really like the 300 better. Have killed moose, bear & elk with them & they work great.

What kind of speed can we get with 270-300s CBs? What powder & load?

I have tried the 264gr & it doesn't shoot well in either Kgun, havn't tried in Sako or other gun.

The loads in the Lyman book are pretty poor & only a few shown.

I know that you all said CBs & JBs are totally different so I can't extrapolate but they shoot 300s at 2500 m/l & moa out to 300 so I have high hopes I'll get accuracy from them, but of course, need help with molds/loads etc.
    THanks
    Tom

Please sign me up for a 2 cav. with all pin options @.378
    cody huck at gmail dot com
    Thanks
    "Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak."

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by tygar View Post
    What kind of speed can we get with 270-300s CBs? What powder & load?
    The loads in the Lyman book are pretty poor & only a few shown. THanks Tom
    In the 375 H&H, you will get close to full velocity. The starting load jacketed data is a good place to start... then work your load up.

Thread updated...............

Banned
    Thanks. I'm going to shoot some pistols now but when I'm thru I will try to load some of the 264s & see what happens.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast