Snyders JerkyRepackboxInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingWideners
Titan Reloading Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dilemma....ncbs 2007. Comments Please.

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

any pics available yet?
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Ncbs 2007 Pictures

Well I finally figured out how to attach pictures for the 2007 Nevada Cast Boolit Shoot.

If the WINNER'S pictures seem to have more space at the top or bottom than is necessary, that is because that is where I will print the event info. before I send each WINNER their 5X7 framed pictures.

First picture are the NCBS 2007 WINNERS; NVWalt - cobbmtmac - Jaremy - ammohead

On the right is ammohead, WINNER of the 50 yd. Rifle Iron Sight GROUP @ .95"

Next on the left is ammohead, relaxing, getting in shape for the following day to WIN the Handgun 25 yd. SCORE with a 47.

Next is Jaremy, WINNER of the 100yd. Scoped Rifle GROUP @ .95" Father, NVcurmudgeon is on the spotting scope.

and again, Jaremy, Winner of the 50 yd. Iron Sight Offhand SCORE with a 46, 2x

Once again, Jaremy, WINNER of the 200 yd. Long Range Offhand Iron Sight event. Jaremy and NVcurmudgeon both scored 4 out of 5. Jaremy WON in the 3rd round of their Shoot Off.

Now on the left is NVWalt, he is a newcomer and is a Great asset to NCBS. He WON the 50 yd. Scoped Handgun Group @ 1.8"

Again on the right is NVWalt, WINNER of the 25 yd. Iron Sight Handgun GROUP @ 2.1"

Then there is Old cobbmtmac who managed to WIN the 100 yd. Scoped Rifle Offhand SCORE event.

I find out I can only upload 10 pics ant a time so I will attach 6 more to a post immediately following this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NCBS007-10-MOD.jpg   NCBS007-2-MOD.jpg   NCBS007-4-MOD.jpg   NCBS007-3.MOD.jpg   NCBS007-9-MOD.jpg  

NCBS007-8-MOD.jpg   NCBS007-5-MOD.jpg   NCBS007-6-MOD.jpg   NCBS007-7-MOD.jpg  
    Last edited by cobbmtmac; 07-16-2007 at 05:31 PM.
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

More Ncbs 2007 Pics

I will attach 6 more pics. They are:

The first and second pic, relaxing after Saturday evenings Great Bar-B-Q, (Ribs, Ribs and more Ribs and a half dozen fantistic Salads and Desserts), hosted by Bruce B. and the Lovely and Gracious Karen B. first Pic is, Patty and hubby 7s&8s, Karen B. then Lori & Tim B. Second Pic is, ammohead, Tim B's back, Bruce B., 7s&8s, Karen B. hidden and Lori B.
    The next pic is onceabull (hat), I am sure negoiating Leases on moulds, no trade but perhaps a sale 2-3 years down the road with Bruce B.(beard). Tim B. listening in disbelief.
    The next pic is Jaremy watching the action , while Urny and NVcurmudgeon are laughing but probably just made a lease deal with onceabull who knows these two guys will come through as all his clients always do with boolit payments.
    Next is 7s&8s tuning for an event. then NVcurmudgeon getting ready for the 2nd round of the Long Range Shoot Off with Jaremy.

I will put these pic on disks and if you want one and don't think I have your USPS address, please get it to me via PM or reg. e-mail.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NCBS007-11-MOD.jpg   NCBS007-13-MOD.jpg   NCBS007-14-MOD.jpg   NCBS007-15-MOD.jpg   NCBS007-17MOD.jpg  

NCBS007-18-MOD.jpg  
    Have a TON of FUN, Mac ....................Born to ENABLE ................ "BEATING GRAVITY EVERYDAY"

Super Moderator

..............Great pic's. Many faces I sure missed seeing this year. BTW, who was that fat gray haired dude with the levergun in the top photo's? I don't recall ever seeing him before.

................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckshot View Post
    ..............Great pic's. Many faces I sure missed seeing this year. BTW, who was that fat gray haired dude with the levergun in the top photo's? I don't recall ever seeing him before.

................Buckshot
    I believe that he goes by cartouche cabesa, or something like that. Can't be ammohead as he is much thinner and better looking.

OK it is me, it's hell getting old. The photo is misleading. I only shot a 1.5" group with the Marlin. The .95" group was with a browning 1885 and rcbs 405 gr with 34 gr of 3031.

I fell out of the long distance match early, I believe on the second and third shot, both misses and needed 4 out of 5 to stay in. It was an end of the day event with only one go 'round. Show up next year and we'll start early and shoot it all day!

Missed ya pard!

ammohead

Super Moderator

..............I only mentioned it as I'm fatter and possibly grayer. You haven't caught up yet! I plan on making my room reservations long about January next year. Missed this year and last and that's too much.

Your job must be agreeing with you. You look tanned and rather better dressed then usual

...............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Vendor Sponsor
    buckshot,

yes the new job does agree with me. The best part is the 10 minute drive home from work instead of hours. And most days it is on a motorcycle, a 2005 yamaha road star, a very fun toy. As for dressing better, the pleated docker type pants are a $12.99 purchase at walmart. It is alot hotter in Fallon than where I used to live and I was dying at work wearing my usual blue wranglers. So I went to walmart and bought the cheapest whitest pants I could find. They worked good at the shoot too. Middle of June is alot hotter than beginning of May. I was skeptical about the late date for the shoot but it actually worked out very well temperature wise. We had some shade set up and it was quite pleasant. I should have worn a hat though... I burned my bald spot!

ammohead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12