WidenersReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Repackbox
Lee PrecisionLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Herter's Professional NM 390 Shotshell Loader

Boolit Master
    Hi,
    Well, my 390 is in pieces in a box waiting to be rebuilt! Probably be this winter! The MEC bottle did not seem to fit? Might have to make something custom. I have never seen any Herter's bottles?
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
    We ask not your counsels or arms.
    Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
    May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Samuel Adams
    Janet Reno, killed more children at Waco, with Bill Clinton's permission, than Adam Lanza killed, at Sandy Hook.

There are two herter's bottles on fleebay right now. I think 20 something after shipping for the both. not worth it to me, but I the item # is 121193342460

Boolit Master
    Thanks Dano! The first ones I've ever seen!
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
    We ask not your counsels or arms.
    Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
    May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Samuel Adams
    Janet Reno, killed more children at Waco, with Bill Clinton's permission, than Adam Lanza killed, at Sandy Hook.

I hope you win them

Its actually the second set I have seen on there in the past year.... Maybe Ill try for a set after I get my 390 fixed up.

I'm not to concerned on mine if they are Herter's bottles. Actually I have Herter's bottles on mine already but someone cut the tops, well bottom, off them so they are open up to the air when mounted. They look terrible!

Well its been a while on this one.... Okay long while.. but I found an actual powder bar for this. Like the real one for it. It even fits. I am going to get a pic of it tonight so I should be able to post up over the weekend.

I have actual herters bottles now too. so pretty complete set up.