Titan ReloadingWidenersRepackboxSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Load Data

Thread: Handy check maker addition

Boolit Buddy

Handy check maker addition

When trying to come up with an idea to cut down on the handling of them little round disks that come out the top of my check maker I noticed I had a magnetic parts tray just hanging around. Well the little parts tray stuck real nice to the back of my press right against my 35 PB check maker die. I feed the strip into the check maker with my left index finger on top of the strip so all I have to do is lift my finger and swipe the disk off the top of the cutter and into the tray. The tray has rounded sides so when it comes to getting a hold of the last few disks in the tray while turning them into cups I can slide the disk along the bottom of the tray and up the side. I think the parts tray came from Harbor Freight.

Good idea, and those little disk are a pain to handle!

“A liberal’s paradise would be a place where everybody has guaranteed employment, free comprehensive healthcare, free education, free food, free housing, free clothing, free utilities, and only law enforcement has guns. And believe it or not, such a place does indeed already exist: It's called Prison."

--- Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, Arizona