Graf & SonsBallisti-CastInline FabricationRotoMetals2
StainLess Steel MediaTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision

Thread: LUBE Auction

Boolit Master

LUBE Auction

I am new to this so please bear with me. I mixed up about 5 years supply of Lube: 65% Beeswax; 33% High Pressure Moly/Lithium Grease; 2% Carnuba Wax (by weight) and would like to auction off 1# lots. Lets try one lot and see how it does. Auction ends on 4/30/2012 at MN based on the time stamp of your bid. I will cover shipping and I EXPECT feed back on the lube's performance. Shipping after confirmation of funds received by 45nut. I hope this goes over well. PM me if you have any other questions.

DRNurse1

Boolit Master

I'll open with $2
    USAF Retired

WAR EAGLE!

"A government that does not trust its law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is its self unworthy of trust."
    - James Madison

Boolit Master

Thank You. Tell your friends. This recipe is used by my father-in-law for his pistol boolits since the late 1950's with no issues below 950 FPS.

Boolit Master at Heavens Range Bob Krack's Avatar
    Ohio for a while Kalifornia then who knows where - Missouri?
    I'll go $10.00. It will cost you 2-3-5 dollars to ship and I canNOT see a benefit bringing in less than shipping costs. (Not intended as an insult to mktacop, thanks for the bid)

I'd bet with proper sizing there would be no problems before about 1500FPS (or higher).

Bob
    I was always taught to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any!

Μολὼν λαβέ; approximate Classical Greek pronunciation [molɔ̀ːn labé], Modern Greek [moˈlon laˈve]), meaning "Come and take them" is a classical expression of defiance reportedly by King Leonidas in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae.

Boolit Master

I have not used it faster than 950 fps and my bores are bright and unleaded, even before 'unleaded' was popular. Thank you for the support Mr "Bob" ( sorry, I have a little trouble pronouncing your last name correctly).

Quote Originally Posted by DRNurse1 View Post
    I have not used it faster than 950 fps and my bores are bright and unleaded, even before 'unleaded' was popular. Thank you for the support Mr "Bob" ( sorry, I have a little trouble pronouncing your last name correctly).
    Krack, pronounced "crack". Thanks for doing this here.

Bob
    I was always taught to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder to find any!

Μολὼν λαβέ; approximate Classical Greek pronunciation [molɔ̀ːn labé], Modern Greek [moˈlon laˈve]), meaning "Come and take them" is a classical expression of defiance reportedly by King Leonidas in response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae.

Boolit Master

Bump to $15
    USAF Retired

WAR EAGLE!

"A government that does not trust its law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is its self unworthy of trust."
    - James Madison

Boolit Master

Thank you all. I am headed out of town for a week so I will check back when I return. Remember this is to keep this site healthy and you get some fun test driving this lube. I am glad that it is finding a home. DRNurse1

Boolit Man

Lube

I'll go 20.00 and if I win ship the lube to bob krack he is a fine supporter of this site.

Fare well and keep your powder dry.
    David

this lube will go to rifle speeds no problem.
    it may be a bit on the hard side, so you might need a heater.
    it can be easily softened too.
    but 950 is in no way gonna be it's limit.
    it's all an educated guess,,,, till the trigger is pulled.

the more i find out about shootin boolits, the more it contradicts everything i ever learned about shooting jaxketed.

Boolit Master

No need for me to use it on a rifle...yet. But I will keep that information for later. Thanks ,
    Guys. DRNurse1

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtdgger View Post
    I'll go 20.00 and if I win ship the lube to bob krack he is a fine supporter of this site.

David
    David,I am very honored by your offer/suggestion. B-b-b-b-but, I have no lubrisizer, I have not fired or loaded a firearm for nearly three years.

I tumble lubed or pan lubed when I was loading. I will be loading and shooting when I get relocated - hopefully to Missouri later this year or maybe not even until next year.

I spend my time and support here 'cause it's the only way I can the keep in practice - even if it's only in my mind.

I also do not have the ability to generate results of the lube's performance.

Were I the high bidder, I would have found someone to give the lube to for useage and for testing.

Bob

Boolit Master

Bump to top

10 Days left. Mr Digger, I will happilly send the 1# to you and a sample to Mr Krack, too, if you are the winning bid. Remember, I have about 15# of this stuff and I am very interested in feedbck on its function. DRNurse1

Boolit Master

Looks like we are about done here. Anyone else interested in helping Ken out? DRNurse1

Boolit Master

Lube Auction almost over WITH A TWIST:::

I will be out of town again this weekend. High bid at MN 4/30/2012 will receive a pound of this fine lube after receipt of payment is posted on this thread.

I will send a pound to the first five (plus the winning bidder) who PM me with their USPS acceptable address and send the funds to Willy Snyder. Posting receipt of the funds here will get your lube in the mail.

If you are sending in any form of payment to benefit the Cast Boolits forum, please make all the checks and Money Orders out to [COLOR="rgb(160, 82, 45)"]Willy Snyder[/COLOR]. Thanks for all the great support! We are 100% funded by members!

Here's the shipping address for the funds:
    Gun Loads
    C/O Cast Boolits
    P.O. BOX 2732
    Pocatello, ID 83206

paypal e-mail: donation@gunloads.com
    (PLEASE select the "gift" option, as there are no fees that way )

Thans again for your support of this fine site.

DRNurse1

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by DRNurse1 View Post
    I am new to this so please bear with me. I mixed up about 5 years supply of Lube: 65% Beeswax; 33% High Pressure Moly/Lithium Grease; 2% Carnuba Wax (by weight) and would like to auction off 1# lots. Lets try one lot and see how it does. Auction ends on 4/30/2012 at MN based on the time stamp of your bid. I will cover shipping and I EXPECT feed back on the lube's performance. Shipping after confirmation of funds received by 45nut. I hope this goes over well. PM me if you have any other questions.

DRNurse1
    Four hours or so left. I will ship a pound to the first five folks who donate the equivalent of the high bid to this site. Time stamps for the replies will determine the lucky few, and I shall try to mix more appropriate quantities in the future. Thanks for your attention to this auction.
    DRNurse1
    Last edited by DRNurse1; 04-30-2012 at 08:14 PM. Reason: typo

Boolit Master

LUBE Auction Winner!

Dirtdgger WINS!
    Actually, we all win because you are helping to keep this site up and running. PM me with your shipping information (USPS please) and I will drop a pound of this fine lube in the mail to you when receipt of funds is confirmed.
    Mr Krack does not appear to want this much lube so I will offer him a couple of sticks if he wants to distribute it to his friends and PM's me with his shipping information.

Also, I can send a pound of this fine lube out to the first five of you to PM me your shipping information and to send $20 to Willy Snyder at:
    If you are sending in any form of payment to benefit the Cast Boolits forum, please make all the checks and Money Orders out to [COLOR="rgb(160, 82, 45)"]Willy Snyder[/COLOR]. Thanks for all the great support! We are 100% funded by members!
    Here's the shipping address for the funds:
    Gun Loads
    C/O Cast Boolits
    P.O. BOX 2732
    Pocatello, ID 83206

paypal e-mail: donation@gunloads.com
    (PLEASE select the "gift" option, as there are no fees that way )

Receipt of funds noted here will get this lube in the mail to you.

Thanks again for your support of this fine site.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtdgger View Post

David

CEO/CFO GunLoads Gunload Master's Avatar
    I recieved the funds from David thank you!
    http://GunLoads.com

Become a Supporting Member by joining TEAM BOOLITS!

Boolit Master

Dirtdgger adn Mr Krack:

Lube is on the way Monday, 5/7/2012. There are 5 batches of 1# each left for anyone willing to send $20 to Gunload Master fro running this site and feedback on the lube's performance to me.

DRNurse1