Load DataRepackboxReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2WidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: VdoMemorie-Blazing Sabot!

Boolit Buddy
    PA, did not see you Reqd the Mold, when I posted.
    Greg
    AKA 12 Bore

Banned
    Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering what I shared in every single post of mine,
    You were not only jealous but blind and could not see where I came from !

**--** I spent thousands of dollars from my own hard earned money to develop, research and experiment those ideas in to practice just so I could help you all put meat on your table as cheaply as possible, you in return even failed to give me even a complement when you used my ideas, which were meant to help you !

I kept asking to make my big brother post a " Sticky " put him next to my post for he too helped you all with open arms .
    Yet another " Musketeer Ed Hubble "
    I did not fail you, you failed to rise and help !

Why would any one post in another's constructive helpful post if not to add more useful information !

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

The only way to communicate loads is through clearly marked pictures, only !
    BS walks.

Those words fell on Deaf Ears !

Go ahead harbor the evil elements here.
    Your threats to ban me will bear no fruits.
    No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmortimer View Post
    [BAs for "Obama Care," you have to be kidding? Right? This belongs in the "Pit," but since you brought it up...The premiums are crazy expensive. Appears to be one of the worst things to ever happen to the country. Obama himself appears to be the worst thing that ever happened to the country. I'm going to a religious sharing plan for about 75% less than "Obama Care." Sorry, but really disagree with you on the ACA, unless you were joking.
    ++++1

Boolit Bub
    Ajay I will take those and no worries anyone about the previous molds, i know i am new here. but Ajay its Jeff from facebook been following you and talking to you for awhile. shoot me a pm and we can get a deal rolling. thanks

Banned
    Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering what I shared in every single post of mine,

**--** I spent thousands of dollars from my own hard earned money to develop, research and experiment those ideas in to practice just so I could help you all put meat on your table as cheaply as possible, you in return even failed to give me even a complement when you used my ideas, which were meant to help you !

I kept asking to make my big brother post a " Sticky " put him next to my post for he too helped you all with open arms .

Why would any one post in another's constructive helpful post if not to add more useful information !

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:27 AM.

Boolit Bub
    Any chance on international (to Canada) shipping on any of these molds? I know tools are allowed to be exported from USA and in to Canada but not sure what the postage would be. No UPS please!

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBlazingSabots View Post
    . . . and please remember it going to become tougher to ship come January with restrictions . . .
    ? !!!

Info please, they got some new postal rules coming down the tube or what?

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Boolit Bub
    Ajay send me a pm on those molds and lets get a deal worked out

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:29 AM.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:31 AM.

Boolit Master
    Ajay,

I look forward to your post everyday. Thanks for blazing the trail, for a weapon with so much unrealized potential.
    Lucky Joe
    "There's always a way."

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks again Ajay for all the load data, I love the .575 round ball with blue dot but am eager to try some of your other loads. thanks again. HC

In Remembrance

great stuff Ajay! like you said, they smack you around, and are to much for my cheap 20's. but they are cool and my group was good despite the forend removing, auto-ejecting loads!
    Also appreciated the rb loads on ASSA.
    C-
    "...the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny "failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions." In 1984, Orwell added, people are controlled by inflicting pain. In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we fear will ruin us. Huxley feared that what we desire will ruin us. This book is about the possibility that Huxley, not Orwell, was right.” -N.Postman

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:34 AM.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:34 AM.

Banned

"13. Lee # 90406 RB 2 cavity mold .311" used $14, if included with another mold no shipping on this one!"

Please add to my order Money Order and PM on the way. Thanks Brother Ajay

Boolit Buddy
    Ajay, some of those Shots are not a good Idea for most Hunters. I have killed more than my fair share of Crippled Deer here in NJ, because some people can't shoot, and others don't use proper ammunition. Unless the Hunter has a very accurate Gun, and can place a 3" or less group at 100 yards, they shoul not take Neck, Hip, or Head Shots. If you are shooting at a Wounded Deer, then I would say take the other Shots just to stop it.
    I cannot take Ethically questionable Shots, and would not encourage other to do so either.

As a side Note, Buckshot is Legal here in NJ. Most of the Wounded Deer I have killed had numerous Pellets from #3 to OO in size lodged in them.
    It seems that People here think Buckshot is lethal and Humane out to 90 yards! We had a Farmer/ Crop Destruction Shooter next Door use 9 rounds of 3" OO Buck to bring down one Doe at 90 yards at Night. They need to respect the limitations of their Weapon and Ammunition Combination.
    Greg
    AKA 12 Bore

Page 24 of 48 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast