MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersLee PrecisionRepackbox
Reloading EverythingInline FabricationTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2
Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: VdoMemorie-Blazing Sabot!

Banned
    A bit of my history, I grew up without a father, he died in an air crash in France in 1949.
    I learned it early on, if I needed any thing I had to work for it and then go get it!

Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering what I shared in every single post of mine,
    You were not only jealous but blind and could not see where I came from !

**--** I spent thousands of dollars from my own hard earned money to develop, research and experiment those ideas in to practice just so I could help you all put meat on your table as cheaply as possible, you in return even failed to give me even a complement when you used my ideas, which were meant to help you !

I kept asking to make my big brother post a " Sticky " put him next to my post for he too helped you all with open arms .
    Yet another " Musketeer Ed Hubble "
    I did not fail you, you failed to rise and help !

Why would any one post in another's constructive helpful post if not to add more useful information !

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

The only way to communicate loads is through clearly marked pictures, only !
    BS walks.

Those words fell on Deaf Ears !

Go ahead harbor the evil elements here.
    Your threats to ban me will bear no fruits.
    No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:19 AM.

You folks are a bad influence on me. Since the 1st of September I have emptied two containers of Blue Dot and a 1/2 a brick of Fed 209s. I am going to the range tomorrow with two H&R slug guns and about 100 slugs, I will stop shooting when I run out of ammo or shoulder, which ever comes first. I have both guns bench sighted and now the fun part, shooting offhand at cans, clay pidgeons and ground hogs. Can't wait for my early controlled deer hunt, less than 2 weeks away, and regular gun season right after Thanksgiving. I appreciate all the information available on this forum and I am doing my best to put it to good use.

BB

In Remembrance

Yeah, me too!
    I think its overkill for texas whitetail, but i am certainly bringing the USH and some of these new loads w me this year to the field.
    if my 20ga suprises me, iwill take that too.
    the 30-06 will be lonely.
    C-
    "...the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny "failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions." In 1984, Orwell added, people are controlled by inflicting pain. In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we fear will ruin us. Huxley feared that what we desire will ruin us. This book is about the possibility that Huxley, not Orwell, was right.” -N.Postman

Boolit Grand Master
    Ajay,

I also follow your work closely. I have purchased both a slug mold and buckshot mold to start the journey of making defensive shotgun ammunition. I am not a hunter so all my loads will be for practice and for use in "an emergency". So my needs are different, yet I learn a lot from your work (and the work of others).

As others have stated, there are not a lot of reloaders crafting slug loads. For most hunters, the few shots taken every year are not worth the effort of reloading and load development. I intend to shoot quite a few slugs in practice but I will be using light "tactical" loads. Shooting full power slug loads is not fun for most as the recoil takes its toll. So very little usage.

I suggest you investigate some Three Gun forums as I suspect those folks shoot a lot of slugs. They may be a ripe audience for your work. But it is likely they will not want full power loads but accuracy instead.

Do not get frustrated with us. I read this forum every day and look forward to your posts.

All the best

Don Verna (soon to be "junior" Musketeer")

Banned
    A bit of my history, I grew up without a father, he died in an air crash in France in 1949.
    I learned it early on, if I needed any thing I had to work for it and then go get it!

Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering what I shared in every single post of mine,

**--** I spent thousands of dollars from my own hard earned money to develop, research and experiment those ideas in to practice just so I could help you all put meat on your table as cheaply as possible, you in return even failed to give me even a complement when you used my ideas, which were meant to help you !

I kept asking to make my big brother post a " Sticky " put him next to my post for he too helped you all with open arms .

Why would any one post in another's constructive helpful post if not to add more useful information !

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:22 AM.

In Remembrance

Ajay,
    you recommend a rifled bbl even for the round ball loads?
    C-
    "...the civil libertarians and rationalists who are ever on the alert to oppose tyranny "failed to take into account man's almost infinite appetite for distractions." In 1984, Orwell added, people are controlled by inflicting pain. In Brave New World, they are controlled by inflicting pleasure. In short, Orwell feared that what we fear will ruin us. Huxley feared that what we desire will ruin us. This book is about the possibility that Huxley, not Orwell, was right.” -N.Postman

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:23 AM.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:25 AM.

In Remembrance

What slug weight does the 1970's full bore slug mold drop?
    C-

Banned

I'll take the Sharp Shooter - PM
    Here is a .685 to .688" RB multi cavity mold
    A rare piece, I'll gladly part with it for $35, plus actual shipping. Its long and will not fit in a $6 box USPS and will most likely take a $12 box.

Ajay have you ever loaded the Lee .58cal r.e.a.l. ? Here's what I'm thinking, trap commander wad, 28ga .125 nitro card under slug, fio 3" hull, 34.5gr blue dot, 6 point crimp, thanks again for all you do. HC

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:25 AM.

Boolit Bub
    Sent You A PM On The Molds

So if I'm understanding right your taking a cut piece of 20ga csd wad sliding it over a .575 slug then gluing it into a 12ga csd wad, how cool is that, I guess its back the lab. HC

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take the Chrono, and the shuttlecock slug mold if available.
    PM me.
    Greg

Boolit Bub
    skipped over me on the slug molds?

Slug Master in Remembrance
    When we cut the CSD wad off, we are just setting the length of its
    cup to fit whatever slug we use in it and have the slug out where
    the case will crimp on the slug, the front piece we cut off isn't used.Ed.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 11:26 AM.

Banned

"..you stood by me all along and so far I've been a failure and could not deliver.."

I'd like #10 PM coming.

I call you on that one. You have posted more information than anyone. You have done more than anyone to help us. Your graphics and data and information and tips are awesome. You have not wanted to settle for just good enough, you want a system that is as good as it gets. I want to encourage you to regroup mentally and physically and keep going. BTW, if you decide to move to the "country" you will be thankful you did so.
    Last edited by jmort; 10-12-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Boolit Bub
    SuperBlazingSabots out of the molds above what would you suggest to make 12gauge slugs with using the BPI rss-12 sabot wad?

Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast