Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad Data
RotoMetals2RepackboxInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Wideners
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: VdoMemorie-Blazing Sabot!

Banned
    Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering what I shared in every single post of mine,
    You were not only jealous but blind and could not see where I came from !

Why would any one post in another's constructive helpful post if not to add more useful information !

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

The only way to communicate loads is through clearly marked pictures, only !
    BS walks.

Those words fell on Deaf Ears !

Go ahead harbor the evil elements here.
    Your threats to ban me will bear no fruits.
    No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:12 AM.

And the journey continues, thank you Ajay for the care package, the slugs are up and running. God bless. HC

Banned
    Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering what I shared in every single post of mine,

Why would any one post in another's constructive helpful post if not to add more useful information !

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Adding more information, thank you!

I purchased a .575 round ball mold not to long ago (new design), had a heck of a time casting with this mold, the molten lead would not pour in the hole of the spur plate, had to take the spur plate off and drill a bigger hole, works great now, any way if you have time to test the .600 rb in 12ga I'm very interested in your results and input, something about those big fat round balls, hope to get out tonight and shoot some .575 rb in 20ga, let you know how i do, thanks again. HC

Banned
    Sorry about that!
    Best regards,
    Ajay
    BlazingSabots@Gmail.com
    Blazing Sabots, LLC
    www.facebook.com/BlazingSabots?ref=hl
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 04-21-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Adding information, thank you!

Looks like you learned a few more tricks Vdo. What cal are those sabots? Are those the same as Ed's sabot? Do you have a few more pics of them?

Banned

**--** I spent thousands of dollars from my own hard earned money to develop, research and experiment those ideas in to practice just so I could help you all put meat on your table as cheaply as possible, you in return even failed to give me even a complement when you used my ideas, which were meant to help you !

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Adding more information, Thank you Brother!

Banned

Ajay, you never cease to amaze. Due to budgetary concerns, my printing press is broken unlike the Fed, I am stuck with smooth bore. I have two of the new Lee round ball molds coming, a .690 and a .600. Was going to try for a poor man's Tri-Ball with three .600s. I will be getting a heavy barrel H&R Slug Hunter ASAP and see how that goes. God Bless Lee Precision, they are giving us an incredible value with their new two cavity molds. And God Bless you for that matter, your "open code" work benefits us all, just waiting for your product to hit the market so I can put in an order. Your photos/diagrams/data/commentary are priceless.

Banned

**--** I spent thousands of dollars from my own hard earned money to develop, research and experiment those ideas in to practice just so I could help you all put meat on your table as cheaply as possible, you in return even failed to give me even a complement when you used my ideas, which were meant to help you !

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Adding more information, Thank you Brother!

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:21 AM. Reason: Adding more information, Thank you!

Banned

I like the ginger root mix in. How about a shout-out for Turmeric. Looking forward to the 12 gauge testing. Please do a Unique load or two. The socket/pipe-cutter is genius. Always thinking outside of the box.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:21 AM.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Adding more information, Thank you!

Slug Master in Remembrance
    I like those wadcups for 20 ga, great results you have and The TC Prohunter 12ga I had weighted,
    handled recoil great in our long 3.5" brass case with hairy loads. Gorilla glue may work great to hold
    slugs in the wadcups. Ed

Banned

I kept asking to make my big brother post a " Sticky " put him next to my post for he too helped you all with open arms .
    Yet another " Musketeer Ed Hubble "

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:25 AM.

Boolit Bub
    F. Big Brother Ed, wants me to market his line of Sabots, will you guys buy them, if I take over, I need to know, yes if you really will.

Yes AJay, I think all reading about the wad development that you and ED have accomplished, would be thrilled if you took over the wads from ED. We would be able to get both sabots from one source at a DECENT PRICE. I don't want some big company buying ED out, then shelving the project, or making an exclusive only for themselves in a loaded round costing $3-6.00 each.

Banned

I kept asking to make my big brother post a " Sticky " put him next to my post for he too helped you all with open arms .

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:26 AM.

Boolit Bub
    Hi AJay,
    I'm doing something wrong as they don't show up. Where did you post them?

Boolit Bub
    I think we both missed it. As Ajay stated, "for one hour only". (posted @3:01pm - edited @4:01pm)
    Our Bill of Rights does not say what we can do....it specifies what government cannot do.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:26 AM.

Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast