RepackboxSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingLee Precision
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2
Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: VdoMemorie-Blazing Sabot!

Banned
    Why would any one post in another's constructive helpful post if not to add more useful information !

Go ahead harbor the evil elements here.
    Your threats to ban me will bear no fruits.
    No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 09:48 AM.

Banned
    Why would any one post in another's constructive helpful post if not to add more useful information !

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

Those words fell on Deaf Ears !

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 09:51 AM.

Banned

I'm guilty of clicking and hoping for an update. And thank you for the update. Fantastic to see the progress. Congratulations.

Boolit Grand Master

Looking good Ajay! I am anxiously awaiting 12 ga. developments.

Yes, good to see things are working out for you.

Longbow

Banned

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Banned

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Banned

The only way to communicate loads is through clearly marked pictures, only !
    BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 09:56 AM.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Adding more info to the post !

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 09:58 AM.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 09:59 AM.

Banned

You have been busy. I missed a post, but the posts keep coming, and as usual, the graphics, photos, commentary, are all real nice and better yet, useful. Thank God for the good eye surgery result, was praying for same. Looking forward to 12 gauge info. I know it is selfish to request, and no pressure, well maybe a little, but is it possible to get some Unique data. For some reason, I just love that there Unique. Close to the Universal? No? Anyway, thanks as always for putting in so much effort for our group benefit. Brother Ajay you are good man.

Banned
    Go ahead show me " One " post any where on the entire net offering what I shared in every post of mine,
    You were blind and could not see where I came from !

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Adding more information

Banned
    Go ahead show me " One " post any where on the entire net offering what I shared in every post of mine,
    You were not only jealous but blind and could not see where I came from !

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:03 AM.

Attachment 66800Attachment 66801Attachment 66802 AJ, I'm trying to dub your load with herco, but the hull collapses, I'm using a 8 fold crimp, 27.5 grains of herco in a 3" fiochi hull, trap commander wad and a .575 round ball, 2 28ga .125 nitro cards under ball, and 1 under wad, what is the plastic ring you mention? I'm very interested in this load as I have all the component's, thanks in advance. HC

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:03 AM.

Banned
    Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering what I shared in every post of mine,

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Adding more information, thank you.

Banned

I have been tinkering with the following recipe in my 870 with a Mossberg rifled barrel:

2 3/4 Fiochi hulls, primed and skived and clear.
    48 grains of Longshot
    a BPI flex gas seal
    The RSS 12 sabot
    a 1/4 inch cork cut to 50 cal placed inside the sabot
    and a LEE 320 grain REAL cast from W/W
    I roll crimp this

I chrono the round at 1810 fps. The recoil is very brisk. No signs of overpressure on the hull.

The 25 yard zero is 1 inch groups; however, at 100 yards, it goes wild. Can't even estimate the group size.I am very eager to replace the RSS with your sabots when they become available, and replace the flex seal with your gas seal. I have noticed that the flex seal is tight, but I still get a few granules of powder slipping by. I also think I need to use a 3 inch hull because I just don't think I have quite enough hull for consistent roll crimps and that HAS to affect efficiency.

Maybe I should put felt and nitro under the sabots as per your previous post. When can I buy your gas seals?

Ken

Banned
    Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering what I shared in every post of mine,

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:07 AM.

320 real

Attachment 67064here is a 320gr R.E.A.L in a spw on top of 33gr of WSF loaded in a fiochhi hull, these slugs performed great, wish i could get more but there not available till sometime in May wads that is, www.slugsrus.com.

Banned

BS walks.

No more !
    I ban myself !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Adding to the post , Thank you !

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast