Inline FabricationRepackboxWidenersReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingRotoMetals2Load DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision
Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: VdoMemorie-Blazing Sabot!

Banned
    Greetings its a beautiful morning and sunrise !

Home is where the guns are:

Old is still Gold and we all can learn from it.
    I love to baptise you all with my High Power Nitro Express.

Sorry we only sell pure 24 carat Gold.

Rise of the Sub-Gauges: Why Small-Bore Shotguns Are Making a Comeback
    https://www.outdoorlife.com/story/gu...uCIvA5S-2_e6rM

Best regards,
    Ajay K. Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots

We all loved our Dear friend Carl, I miss him so bad.
    May Gods Grace and Glory keep him happy where ever he is, now ! !
    He sure was my little brother that I never had.

**--** Always aim for the sky, this way you still have a chance to hit the top of the tree !
    * * Holding yet another second before you pull the trigger can make all the difference if you'll be coming home with meat to put on the table or not.

PS: I have not heard from my Dear friend nor have I spoken to him.
    I still love him.
    Big Brother Ed, He sure is a Musketeer like me and some of you who fail to claim it !
    One for all, All for one.
    Yes we all are very special !
    Some of us sure have seen " Stars " in the daytime with Big Brother's loads.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 09:50 AM.

Banned
    Greetings,
    In 12 gauge what more do you need?
    What a mouth watering treat, look at it carefully.
    A picture is worth a thousand words, what you are seeing in the first picture is .678 RB a perfect fit along with Lee Drive Key 7 / 8 oz slug in wad on the right. That T. Commander is a God's given gift to us shooters use it and have fun cooking your own !

3 inch to 4 inch 2 to 3 shot groups with Lyman 525 slug in wad.

**--** Here is a great treat from Wileyhunter for Lyman 525 Slug in wad loaders:
    All of my 12 gauge loads, are loaded in new Fiocchi primed hulls, with the hard cast Lyman sabot slug. The Federal 12C1 wad is used in
    all of them as well, and they are all roll crimped.

2 3/4 inch hulls, 45 gr Blue Dot 1500fps

3 inch hulls, 50 gr Blue Dot 1700fps

3 1/2 hulls, 55 gr Blue Dot 1850fps
    with a Ballistic Products BPGS gas seal under the wad

All these loads shot out of a clean and dry barrel, have shot great groups out of every gun I ran them through, providing you have a crisp trigger, and don't flinch.

Disclaimer: Lyman did not publish a load using the 12C1 wad. That I worked up, trying to come out with an accurate load. Lyman also never published
    a 3 1/2 load. I worked that one up myself as well. Load at your own risk. I added this not because I feel these loads are dangerous, but because I have
    no idea of the condition, of the gun you are going to shoot them out of.

If the disclaimer scares you .... You better stop shooting factory loads as well. Every reloading manual, and every box of shells you buy, has a disclaimer written in, or on it somewhere.

I have been using these loads for over 10 years now with no problems. Once again, clean dry barrels, crisp clean trigger, a small target, and no
    flinching, will give you a great group, with these loads.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    My dear friend Pete Phessler: Typically in my Mossberg the 50gn load leaves powder flakes in the hull, barrel, and on the bench when you eject the spent round.
    I am using new Fiocchi hulls, the 616 primer they come with seems ok, but I agree the Fed 209A is probably warmer, and more consistent.
    What I did notice on the 50gn loads, was where the ejector slot is in the barrel, the brass, although high, had expanded to fill the slot, never saw that
    before so I am sure pressures are up there, or the hull brass lacks integrity. I found this today, while cleaning out my bags from yesterday. That was about 12 ga Lyman 525 slug in wad load.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For High Power 20 ga Nitro Express for people like me:

Have fun trying it at your own discretion.
    Sorry we only sell pure 24 carat Gold.

Roll crimp is a thing of the past, we use Fold crimp for load efficiency for pressure is our friend !

Best regards,
    Ajay K. Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots

**--** Always aim for the sky, this way you still have a chance to hit the top of the tree !
    * * Holding yet another second before you pull the trigger can make all the difference if you'll be coming home with meat to put on the table or not.

From now onwards I'll be addressing my big brother " Sir Ed " about time we show some goodness, too !
    PS: I have not heard from my Dear friend nor have I spoken to him.
    I still love him.
    Big Brother Ed, He sure is a Musketeer like me and some of you who fail to claim it !
    Some of us sure have seen " Stars " in the daytime with Big Brother's loads.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 09:50 AM.

Banned
    Continued:

We did far more tests than you could even imagine:

Guess what in the end we F A I L E D, our loads were very Hot !
    We were shooting the Super Blazing Sabots at 2200, 2300, 2400, 2500 and even 2600 fps
    We were trying to tailor the powder burn by mixing two to three powders.

From what I know I wish our 20 ga nitro Express hulls were
    A. A bit more stiffer, so as not to bulge at the final Fold crimping stage.
    B. Longer at time to just 3 1/8 inch or 3 3/16" long
    C. Our wads far better fit in the hull, no powder seepage at all.
    D. Deeper rifling to be able to get positive, firmer grip then skid right through. That far too shallow rifling is a Shame, look at it !

E. All 20 ga Nitro Express rifled barrels should be measuring .880 to.900 at the muzzle with fluting to reduce weight.
    Just like my TC Encore Pro Hunter barrels.

What Is A Paradox Gun?
    Put simply, a Paradox Gun is a shotgun with a partially rifled barrel that enables it to shoot both slugs and shot with reasonable accuracy.
    https://thebiggamehuntingblog.com/wh...a-paradox-gun/

Shotgun Slugs, Sabots, and Smooth Bore Barrels
    https://www.theboxotruth.com/the-box...-bore-barrels/
    Such is life.

Best regards,
    Ajay K. Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots
    * * We the High Power Nitro Express loaders are the greatest Musketeers, All for one, one for all.

* * Roll crimp is a thing of the past, we use Fold crimp for load efficiency for pressure is our friend !
    I have four drill presses and two out of them simply a waste, being occupied by 12 and 20 ga roll crimpers, what a shame.

The only powder I missed having the chance to try were IMR Trail Boss, Accurate Solo 1000 and Alliant Pro Reach.

From now onwards I'll be addressing my big brother " Sir Ed " about time we show some goodness, too !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 09:51 AM.

Boolit Grand Master

Yes... H&H Paradox gun... my favourite! Unfortunately they are well over my budget limit... by a lot!!

But a guy can dream and window shop!

Longbow

Banned
    Please turn these post as Sticky
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...FH-Slug-Tester
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/foru...g-for-Shotguns

None of our loads use Roll crimp for pressure sure is our friend to load efficiency with far better combustion, therefore we start load development with hotter primer like Fed 209A, get it ! !

Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering as much pure 24 carat gold as I shared in every single post of mine,

* * * *No reason, Why would any one post a reply to any post unless you have far better ideas to add to it , Why come here to BS ?

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

The only way to communicate loads is through clearly marked pictures, only !
    BS walks.

Those words fell on Deaf Ears !

Now this guy Red River Rick was made a Moderator to on purpose set up a fight with me by those jealous, had nothing to offer in a world I was offering pure 24 carat gold ! !
    Did they confront him and kick his Ass, No !

This forum was once home to Super Blazing Sabots
    Things sure changed when BS artists started gaining grounds here, they had nothing constructive to offer but BS.
    You see these BS artists respond to bogus after bogus posts with the same message time after time, since when have we all gone Blind and don't even See them, who they are !
    If I start a new post and say " My Ass is itching " they the BS artist will jump on the opportunity to copy and paste their message !
    Who wants to live in a BS home !

Very very few honest caring friends here, may be 4 to 5 !

All the Chrono's are banged with Sabots, screens busted !
    Can no longer justify spending any more of my money as I did before and for whom !

Newton was known to say " Give me a place to stand and I can move the World "

**--** Here is the deal, some of you still value my opinions and want me to continue writing and sharing my views !

1. I will need a totally separate platform for my
    " 2021 Super High Power Nitro Express Loads "

2. I'll clean up all the BS on my " 2021 Super High Power Nitro Express Loads "
    For starters I want full control of my post and views, I'm a writer and you cant dictate a writer what and how to think.
    Like in the past I shared my Share market information as to what shares pay you to keep them in your port folio.

3. In the past I use to suggest what Perfumes and colognes are good for gifts for your wife or spouse.
    What do you expect from a Former Estee Lauder Quality Control Manager " Ajay "

**--** Being a Sagittarius, I hold everyone to a much higher standards.
    Without images your post are useless, go through the first page and you will see " Bogus Posts " started without giving any clue as to what they are trying to say, then some of you greedy for your name jumped-in and add more gasoline to further Muddy the Waters, that don't help !

**--** I'm starting to feel " I'm doing the dirty work " for the administration by pointing out the faults that no one else dared to, the BS got totally out of hands, high time you BS artists to pack up and look for other forums for your days are numbered here ! !

Best regards,
    Ajay
    PS: Mark my words the 28 gauge will soon turn to be even more popular than even 20 ga, but the 20 gauge will remain very popular.
    12 gauge has become less popular like the 10 and 8 gauge before it !
    If you are just getting in to buying a newer gun choose 28 gauge over 20 gauge and 20 gauge over 12.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 09:29 AM.

Boolit Grand Master

12 ga.!! Now you are talking!

I've got some things in the works for 3D printing right now. Kinda stealing BigMrTong's rocket fin idea to give 0.690" RB's a new look!

In fact I have moulds for 0.690" RB, 0.678" RB, 0.662" RB and both Lee slugs. Something you may not know is that a 0.662" Ball fits about perfect into a shortened CSD wad. Pressed in an unslit wad just past the equator they become an attached wad slug. I have been told they shoot well from both rifled guns and smoothbores. I have just a few CSD wads I was sent (5 I think) so have to order some to try this myself but the balls do fit well.

And I have to say Ajay... you have me looking at rifled guns again! I was all set to order but "Out of Stock"!! Probably a good thing because now I am motivated to get my choke tube adaptor silver soldered to my single shot and try the rifled choke tube. I don't have high hopes for that but should try it before I take the next quantum leap to fully rifled.

What I have been looking at quite seriously are the Mossberg 3 in 1 and 2 in 1 combo's. I like the Field and Deer 2 in 1 combo with scope for $459.00 CDN. I have seen those up to over $700.00 CDN too! However, there seem to be several places offering them for $500.00 to $600.00 CDN which is not too bad... except almost everyone is sold out. A rifled barrel alone is $289.00 CDN then I have to buy a scope so getting a new gun plus two barrels and a scope for say $500+ a bit is not bad,

We'll see.

Longbow

Banned
    Greetings, how many of you are using the Hastings Extended Rifled Choke Tubes - 12ga
    https://www.hastingsdistribution.com...duct_list&c=30
    Since I missed out on buying the Spanish Lanbar Over and under with rifled barrels not too long back.
    Here is what I'm looking for a 20 gauge over and under 26 inch rifled barrels in SS, not too shallow rifling.
    I was thinking of buying Mossberg 12 / 20 combo over and under and attaching the Extended Rifled Choke Tube to come close to what I want.

Spoke to Hastings and the nice lady could not give me no straight answer as to which Rifled choke tube will fit the Mossberg !
    This Mossberg sure looks mouth watering with 22 inch barrels but has fixed choke, my friend Gpidaho has it:
    Would it not be a dream come true if we all can push Mossberg to make it in SS, longer 26 inch fluted barrels and a bit deeper rifled barrel.
    That sure would be my Holland and Holland Paradox of the future

My TC Encore Pro Hunter has 28 inch SS fluted barrels.

I'm from the old school and must have 26 inch barrels as I feel shorter barrels would be spitting out still burning powder.
    In 1970's I used a lot of AL 7 powder and found out 26 inch to be ideal length, today A. Steel and 4759 will do great with 26 inch length.
    **--** All the Ammo manufacturers are using 30 inch to get a higher fps reading to look good.
    In 1970 they had done tests by cutting the barrel short by one inch each time and had come up with 20 to 25 fps lower each time they cut the barrel shorter !
    The bad news is I'm broke and can't afford a custom made gun.
    Give me your words of wisdom.
    Please keep it short and sweet.

Be on the look out for more " 24 Carat Gold "

Do not venture to the range without a Ear plug and a Ear Muff for added protection !

Best regards,
    Ajay K. Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots
    * * We the High Power Nitro Express loaders are the greatest Musketeers, All for one, one for all.

* * Roll crimp is a thing of the past, we use Fold crimp for load efficiency for pressure is our friend !
    I have four drill presses and two out of them simply a waste, being occupied by 12 and 20 ga roll crimpers, what a shame.

The only powder I missed having the chance to try were IMR Trail Boss, Accurate Solo 1000 and Alliant Pro Reach.

Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 09:31 AM.

Banned

None of our loads use Roll crimp for pressure sure is our friend to load efficiency with far better combustion, therefore we start load development with hotter primer like Fed 209A, get it ! !

Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering as much pure 24 carat gold as I shared in every single post of mine,

* * * *No reason, Why would any one post a reply to any post unless you have far better ideas to add to it , Why come here to BS ?

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

BS walks.

Now this guy Red River Rick was made a Moderator to on purpose set up a fight with me by those jealous, had nothing to offer in a world I was offering pure 24 carat gold ! !

Things sure changed when BS artists started gaining grounds here, they had nothing constructive to offer but BS.
    You see these BS artists respond to bogus after bogus posts with the same message time after time, since when have we all gone Blind and don't even See them, who they are !
    If I start a new post and say " My Ass is itching " they the BS artist will jump on the opportunity to copy and paste their message !

Can no longer justify spending any more of my money as I did before and for whom !

**--** Here is the deal, some of you still value my opinions and want me to continue writing and sharing my views !

For starters I want full control of my post and views, I'm a writer and you cant dictate a writer what and how to think.
    Like in the past I shared my Share market information as to what shares pay you to keep them in your port folio.

3. In the past I use to suggest what Perfumes and colognes are good for gifts for your wife or spouse.

Without images your post are useless, go through the first page and you will see " Bogus Posts " started without giving any clue as to what they are trying to say, then some of you greedy for your name jumped-in and add more gasoline to further Muddy the Waters, that don't help !

**--** I'm starting to feel " I'm doing the dirty work " for the administration by pointing out the faults that no one else dared to, the BS got totally out of hands, high time you BS artists to pack up and look for other forums for your days are numbered here ! !

Best regards,
    Ajay
    PS: Mark my words the 28 gauge will soon turn to be even more popular than even 20 ga, but the 20 gauge will remain very popular.
    If you are just getting in to buying a newer gun choose 28 gauge over 20 gauge and 20 gauge over 12.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 09:32 AM.

Boolit Grand Master

Lotsa 12 ga. info! now you're talkin Ajay! Good stuff there!

Longbow

Banned
    Greetings, We are all very Unique in our ways of doing things, that's just us.
    In all my post I pay close attention to details so as not to confuse you, every load must be labelled correctly.
    If I got smacked by the recoil, then I'll be sure to say " I got smacked by the recoil "
    Those images help me tell the whole set up of my load, so you can follow them !
    I never liked to fire a full bore in my Nitro Express, I prefer in wad or better yet bullet in a Sabot.
    I hate having to scrub the barrel to rid the lead after shooting.

You do what you feel comfortable doing and therefore I just brought up front some older threads of .735 RB lost in the woodworks but were full of good information, worth your reading.
    I wanted to give them * * * as Good but forced to give * * * * as currently Good which should be V Good with documentation ! !
    In my thinking * * should be Ok nice post, * should be Terrible !

Be on the look out for more " 24 Carat Gold "

I choose these ASM Russian Slug molds for my friends here.
    They are far far superior in quality and workmanship but here is what some of you would not agree with me.
    Being made of Aluminum I do not think they are worth more than $40 to 50, If Lee Precision an American company can give us molds for $18 from MidSouth for a single and double cavity.
    Is it not time you all write to Lee Precision to offer us these bullet molds for $35 to 40, do it write to them ! !
    In the mean time I had tried to make a deal with ASM any two molds for $100 shipped, sad part is then wait two to 3 months, not acceptable at least to me.
    The answer I got was " No " such deal and he offered me 20% and my friends 10%
    As good as ASM molds are, we are being ripped off ! !
    **--**I would suggest you put two in cart but then offer $100 for two with expedite shipping and stick to your offer ! !
    I promise you if you all follow we will get two molds for $100 and demand expedite shipping.

Finally a 20 gauge, would love to see the 12 ga designs offered for 20 ga too

Use these pictures to write to Lee Precision to make then for us.
    About time we get together and help each other in bad times like this.

Do not venture to the range without a Ear plug and a Ear Muff for added protection !

Best regards,
    Ajay K. Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots

The only powder I missed having the chance to try were IMR Trail Boss, Accurate Solo 1000, Alliant Pro Reach and e3 known to burn clean !
    Sir James, often talked about " Primex " powder as being great. Never got a chance to try it.

Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 09:33 AM.

Banned
    Good morning, shooters with proper rifled barrel sure have an edge, far better prepared for 285 gr RB and 450 to 460 gr Heavy High Power Super Nitro Express loads of the future.
    We need now is the gun manufacturers to pay close attention to our needs like:
    A. We need our 20 ga Nitro Express barrels be fluted, in SS 26 inch and at muzzle to measure .880" / 12 ga to measure 1 inch !
    Proof tested to up to 26.000 PSI

B. We need our Super Nitro Express guns to have deeper rifling, groove diameter was 0.729" and land diameter was 0.705".

C. We need our Super Nitro Express hulls beefed up a bit so as not to bulge under pressure during final fold crimping stage.
    Right where the PVC ring is being used to help support the hull.

D. Our components need to be sized for proper fit so as not to let the powder seep through and cause blow-by gases effect.
    We have been made a fool for too long with sub standard parts !

All we need is simple fine tuning of our newer breed of Super High Power Nitro Express guns and re-enforced components to fit well ! !
    Those were my last 2 cents, now " I'm broke "

Best regards,
    Ajay K. Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots

* * We the Super High Power Nitro Express loaders are the greatest Musketeers, All for one, one for all.

* * Roll crimp is a thing of the past with known inconsistent results, we use Fold crimp for load efficiency for pressure is our friend !
    I paid some $60 for Gaep roll crimper and they failed to send me the drill press adopter.

The only powder I missed having the chance to try were IMR Trail Boss, Accurate Solo 1000, Alliant Pro Reach and e3 known to burn clean !
    Sir James, often talked about " Primex " powder as being great. Never got a chance to try it.

Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 09:34 AM.

Banned

BS walks.

Best regards,
    Ajay
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 09:35 AM.

Banned
    Greetings,
    **--** Years back when asked shooters which is the one powder, if you could only choose one.
    The answer was " Unique "

Today if you ask me which is the 12 ga Nitro Express load you can't live without then:
    A. Lyman 525 Slug in wad
    B. .678" RB load
    C. Lee 7/8 oz Drive Key

I personally would choose .678" RB for being the deadliest all round load.

In our 20 ga Super High Power Nitro Express load
    A. .575" RB beats all other choices for being a all around load with the only change of adding 2 1/2 nitro cards of 28 ga in wad below the RB in stead of two, now ! !
    Those Circle Fly nitro cards serve the purpose well, can easily be split in half with just your thumb nails !

**--** Its times like this when my components are very tight fit is the only time I wish for a 3 1/8 in chamber and hull, can you imagine the 3 1/2 inch hulls must be bulging even more badly but no one dare to mention, Ashamed of it !
    * * I could remove the .135 nitro card from the bottom cavity of the wad but its doing a wonderful job of supporting our load.
    The second best being a Heavy Hitter 450 to 460 gr slug but this time I'll add yet another 1/2 nitro card to it below the slug to make it 1 1/2 nitro cards in wad !

**--** Please don't let anyone suggest you to add .045 or .070" nitro card as it would be a " Sin " will destroy all your efforts trying to get load efficiency and accuracy. Before you build a home up, first thing you dig downwards to lay a foundation the same is true with those Nitro cards are the foundation of your load !
    * * * Be sure to at least include .135" or better yet .170 nitro card to help give your load a firm base.
    If the wad you are using can accommodate a 16 ga nitro card, putting a 20 ga nitro card will hurt the accuracy.
    **--** Be sure to check, if it does not fit only then use the first card as .135" 20 ga followed by .135" 16 ga nitro card.
    ** No Rocket science here, its simple common sense.

When developing newer loads always start out with newer Fiocchi hull and Fed 209A Magnum primer for full load efficiency and combustion !
    Choose wads with longer skirts for far better obturation.
    Use Fold crimp.
    * If in doubt, ask questions for its your own safety that comes first.

Please don't bad mouth my components as they all play a very important role in our cooking.
    Those Fiocchi hull play a vital role in keeping us safe with their built - in - Safety checks !
    Showing pressure signs early-on.
    A known Enemy is far far better than an unknown enemy !

** __ **I try my level best to paint a very clear picture so as to no mistakes are made by you.
    A post without pictures to document is useless and dangerous in my way of thinking !
    I see a lot of post of powder gr, but no mention of the powder or loads with powder and gr but for what slug ?
    Only God knows.

Two or three " Bad Elements still being protected by the administration for years, yet no one dare to speak against them, time after time !

Wrong Star Rating continues and I hate being forced to give an Extra star when I should be giving three Stars and not four Stars !

The above are my 2 cents.

Best regards,
    Ajay K. Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots

* * We the Super High Power Nitro Express loaders are the greatest Musketeers, All for one, one for all.

* * Roll crimp is a thing of the past with known inconsistent results, we use Fold crimp for load efficiency for pressure is our friend !

**--** The only powder I missed having the chance to try were IMR Trail Boss, Accurate Solo 1000, Alliant Pro Reach, 800X, Alliant Promo and Alliant e3 known to burn clean !

Sir James, often talked about " Primex 513 " powder as being great. Never got a chance to try it but we have and been using " Primex 516 " (Lil'Gun) in our 12 and 20 gauge tests. No comments as the jury is still out !

The 20 gauge, with a rifled barrel, is really a big bore rifle.....pure and simple!
    Regards, James

Here is a Great candidate for Brenneke style slug, tho a bit heavy at 547 gr

The Accurate 73-470 should be lighter at 470 gr this one needs to be drilled for the screw from bottom.

**--** This one above also comes in 67-460A for Slug in wad, will need a rifled barrel for serious Hunters and loaders like you !

**--** This Lyman 1-Cavity Minnie Ball Bullet Mold #575494 58 Caliber (575 Diameter) 315 Grain. Mold goes for $85 plus handles $120 or 130 now that's a lot of money in times like this. Besides I had promised to help find cheaper alternatives from MidSouth for $18 plus change from Lee Precision, now $22
    Yet another good bullet is Single Cavity Minnie Ball Mold #58-500-M 58 Caliber .575 500 Grain $101 very expensive:
    https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.c...lf75-500-grain
    Just thinking out loud !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 09:39 AM.

Banned
    Greetings, Here is the good news for 12 ga .690" RB shooters, but that Win Yellow 12F114 wad is not in the picture, the measurements are at the bottom of the picture .731" to .733" always cast them with WW
    * * The ones whose barrel is Over bored will love the Fed 12S-0 wad third from left and 4th from left in Red Versalite wad!

* * * Need a good solid firm base is very important to keep the wad base from wrapping around the RB.

Here is a neat trick, every time you add yet another .125" or .135" nitro card in wad below your RB / Slug your OD dimensions decrease a bit !
    Always buy your RB mold made by Lee Precision for $21 at MidSouth, don't pay $ 30, 40 or 50
    Removing those ugly no good spruce sure is a pain and disaster for our accuracy!

I would suggest using two nitro cards below the RB and Lee Drive Key slug in wad and then fold crimp

Just look at this beautiful picture, its telling us something.
    All that matters is the " Fit " and the nitro cards doing wonders by help supporting our substandard wads ! !

God is great, May his Grace and Glory be with you.

Best regards,
    Ajay K. Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots

Banned

BS walks.

Best regards,
    Ajay
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 09:40 AM.

Banned
    Here is prime example when a slug does not fit the wad due to its base being a bit too wide,
    a simple trick that always works by just adding a 16 or 20 gauge .135 nitro card in wad helps out.

Here it sat flat on the nitro card.

The same thing happened here as the bullet would not sit in the Sabot due to the base being a bit wide, I had no choice but to Mill down the bullet mold a bit.

We do not want any bullet or slug sticking way above the sabot for other safety issues.
    The best part is we get to use our brains to keep them sharp !
    Your safety comes first, I try to be very clear along with images etc, so you don't make any mistakes !

I would never ever use cork in my loads.

Time for our comedy club:
    In 2013 this guy wrote here " My balls are too small "
    It drove me crazy and I was laughing because I replied " The Best Remedy I suggest is get V I A G R A "

Then another guy wrote " How do I get Shot "
    I was laughing madly and replied " Go to Afghanistan "
    Others would suggest " Chicago "

* * We all need a good laugh from time to time !

We learn together by sharing our experiences, for every day is a new day.

Watch it brother, the moment you start loading slugs you become part of my Elite Musketeer Brotherhood family, we stick together and look after one another!!

Its easy, its a fun project and above it all its your creativity!!!
    Cook your own.

" A happy man is one who loads his own slugs and burn's powder at the range" - Super Blazing Sabots!

"An inventor fails 999 times, and if he succeeds once, he's in.
    He treats his failures simply as practice shots. ~ Charles F. Kettering

Best regards,
    Ajay Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots
    BlazingSabots@Gmail.com
    http://www.facebook.com/BlazingSabots?ref=hl[/url]
    http://slugshooting.accountsupport.com/[/url] ... wforum.php
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthr[/url] ... ot!/page1
    http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/view...f=118&t=196961[/url]
    http://www.deeranddeerhunting.com/fo...p?f=43&t=39246[/url]
    http://www.go2gbo.com/forums/slug-gu...old-is-gold-!/[/url]
    -Elite Group of Slug Shooter's
    We all, who take slug loading seriously are a dedicated family, who have taken it upon ourselves to perfect our tech. We experiment to find better techniques and share our knowledge.
    Location: New Jersey. USA / Frankfort, W.Germany / London, UK
    -Elite Group of Slug Shooter's
    We all, who take slug loading seriously are a dedicated family, who have taken it upon ourselves to perfect our tech. We experiment to find better techniques and share our knowledge.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-16-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Banned

I would not be cutting the barrel shorter. They might have to cut it back to 10" to get it centered. While not ideal, it won't matter. I would leave the throat alone also.

Banned
    Warmest regards,
    Ajay K. Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots
    PS: In a Poker Game the first ones to speak up are the ones lying, to cover up !
    All those who harassed you will be the first ones to cover up their tracks !
    ** The bad elements have to be Banned, don't look the other way !
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-28-2021 at 07:18 PM.

Banned
    Hit a dead end, Could not continue.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-21-2021 at 10:05 AM.

Banned
    I hate to admit I have a problem wife who loves to fight:

My wife sat down on the couch
    next to me as I was flipping
    channels.
    She asked, 'What's on TV?'
    I said, 'Dust.'
    And then the fight started. ************************* My wife was hinting about
    what she wanted for our
    upcoming anniversary.
    She said, 'I want something
    shiny that goes from 0 to 100 in
    about 3 seconds.' I bought her a weighing scale.
    And then the fight started.
    *************************** When I got home last night, my
    wife demanded that I take her
    someplace expensive.
    So, I took her to a petrol pump ( Gas station )
    *************************** My wife and I were sitting at a
    table at her high school reunion,
    and my wife kept staring at a
    drunken man swigging his
    drink as he sat alone at a
    nearby table. I asked my wife, 'Do you know
    him?'
    'Yes,' she said, 'He's my old
    boyfriend.
    I understand he took to
    drinking right after we split up those many years
    ago, and I hear he hasn't been
    sober since.'
    'My God!' I said to my wife,
    'who would think a person
    could go on celebrating that long?'
    *************************** My wife is standing & looking in
    the bedroom mirror.
    She is not happy with what she
    sees and says to me,
    'I feel horrible; I look old, fat
    and ugly. I really need you to pay me a compliment.'
    I replied, 'Your eyesight's damn
    near perfect.'
    *************************** I tried to talk my wife into
    buying a case of Kingfisher bear for
    500 Rs.
    Instead, she bought a jar of cold
    cream for 300 Rs.
    I told her the beer would make her look better at night than the
    cold cream..
    And then the fight started..
    *************************** I asked my wife, "Where do you
    want to go for our
    anniversary?"
    It warmed my heart to see her
    face melt in sweet appreciation.
    "Somewhere I've not been in a long time. So I took her to the
    kitchen. Then the fight started.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-22-2021 at 12:28 PM.

Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748 LastLast