Inline FabricationReloading EverythingLoad DataTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyWidenersRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2
Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast

Thread: VdoMemorie-Blazing Sabot!

Boolit Grand Master

Ajay... not to take anything away from JMort but he certainly wasn't the only one who wanted you back! Many of us here missed you and your posts and are glad to see you back. You have provided a tremendous amount of information and shared generously in your well written and picture loaded posts.

You were missed by many, believe me!

Longbow

^^^^^^ what he said!

Banned
    Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering as much pure 24 carat gold as I shared in every single post of mine,

* * * *No reason, Why would any one post a reply to any post unless you have far better ideas to add to it , Why come here to BS ?

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

The only way to communicate loads is through clearly marked pictures, only !
    BS walks.

Those words fell on Deaf Ears !

Now this guy Red River Rick was made a Moderator to on purpose set up a fight with me by those jealous, had nothing to offer in a world I was offering pure 24 carat gold ! !
    Did they confront him and kick his Ass, No !

This forum was once home to Super Blazing Sabots
    Things sure changed when BS artists started gaining grounds here, they had nothing constructive to offer but BS.
    You see these BS artists respond to bogus after bogus posts with the same message time after time, since when have we all gone Blind and don't even See them, who they are !
    If I start a new post and say " My Ass is itching " they the BS artist will jump on the opportunity to copy and paste their message !
    Who wants to live in a BS home !

Very very few honest caring friends here, may be 4 to 5 !

All the Chrono's are banged with Sabots, screens busted !
    Can no longer justify spending any more of my money as I did before and for whom !

Newton was known to say " Give me a place to stand and I can move the World "

**--** Here is the deal, some of you still value my opinions and want me to continue writing and sharing my views !

1. I will need a totally separate platform for my
    " 2021 Super High Power Nitro Express Loads "

2. I'll clean up all the BS on my " 2021 Super High Power Nitro Express Loads "
    For starters I want full control of my post and views, I'm a writer and you cant dictate a writer what and how to think.
    Like in the past I shared my Share market information as to what shares pay you to keep them in your port folio.

3. In the past I use to suggest what Perfumes and colognes are good for gifts for your wife or spouse.
    What do you expect from a Former Estee Lauder Quality Control Manager " Ajay "

**--** Being a Sagittarius, I hold everyone to a much higher standards.
    Without images your post are useless, go through the first page and you will see " Bogus Posts " started without giving any clue as to what they are trying to say, then some of you greedy for your name jumped-in and add more gasoline to further Muddy the Waters, that don't help !

Best regards,
    Ajay
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 08:30 AM.

Banned
    Go ahead show me just " One " post any where on the entire net offering as much pure 24 carat gold as I shared in every single post of mine,

* * * *No reason, Why would any one post a reply to any post unless you have far better ideas to add to it , Why come here to BS ?

For years I begged " Give me the choice to add more pictures here as those images are my ways of communication, so as to avoid accidents from happening !

BS walks.

Now this guy Red River Rick was made a Moderator to on purpose set up a fight with me by those jealous, had nothing to offer in a world I was offering pure 24 carat gold ! !

Things sure changed when BS artists started gaining grounds here, they had nothing constructive to offer but BS.
    You see these BS artists respond to bogus after bogus posts with the same message time after time, since when have we all gone Blind and don't even See them, who they are !
    If I start a new post and say " My Ass is itching " they the BS artist will jump on the opportunity to copy and paste their message !

Can no longer justify spending any more of my money as I did before and for whom !

**--** Here is the deal, some of you still value my opinions and want me to continue writing and sharing my views !

For starters I want full control of my post and views, I'm a writer and you cant dictate a writer what and how to think.
    Like in the past I shared my Share market information as to what shares pay you to keep them in your port folio.

3. In the past I use to suggest what Perfumes and colognes are good for gifts for your wife or spouse.

Without images your post are useless, go through the first page and you will see " Bogus Posts " started without giving any clue as to what they are trying to say, then some of you greedy for your name jumped-in and add more gasoline to further Muddy the Waters, that don't help !

Best regards,
    Ajay
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 08:31 AM.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by longbow View Post
    Ajay... not to take anything away from JMort but he certainly wasn't the only one who wanted you back! Many of us here missed you and your posts and are glad to see you back. You have provided a tremendous amount of information and shared generously in your well written and picture loaded posts.

You were missed by many, believe me!

Longbow
    I can attest to that .....

Banned

BS walks.

Best regards,
    Ajay
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 08:31 AM.

Banned

BS walks.

Best regards,
    Ajay
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 08:32 AM.

Banned
    Time once again has come to start loading up on Gun Powders, Primers, Bullets and if you have some money left buy the gun of your dream. Last time I warned you all about the Powder shortage, within 2 to 4 weeks there was No Gun Powder on the shelf for over a year and prices doubled. This time the situation is different ! !
    **--** Our Crooked, Corrupt, Career politicians want to render us US citizens Helpless by dis arming Americans, to help our homegrown ISIS terrorists
    face no opposition from taking over our country by force , I say First take away their Security Guards and Dis-Arm the politicians first !
    Start loading at least 400 to 600 rounds at least to protect your family ! !
    We are indeed at war right now, Amen.

20 gauge Super Slug, all the goodies are scattered all over just trying to put them all in one place as long as you have a big pot of Coffee ready to dig-in and enjoy reading ! !

https://www.americanhunter.org/.../a...un-for-the.../

https://www.wideopenspaces.com/20-ga...tgun-slugs.../

https://www.realtree.com/.../deer-hu...ith-a-slug-gun

https://www.outdoorlife.com/.../shot...n-how-turn.../

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/.../s...-20ga-slug.../

https://www.usacarry.com/beyond-buck...look-at-20.../

https://www.fieldandstream.com/.../2...slug-slingers/

When you start cooking your own all these feathers help your cap.

For 12 ga You figure out the wad petal thickness by subtracting the slug thickness:

Now these dimensions are for Lyman 525 slug in wad

Due to Photo Bucket holding my images hostage I lost most of our images ! !
    **--** Lets see long before ImGur stays honest.

A treat for 12 gauge lovers:

**--** A Solid Sphere is one of the strongest 3 dimensional shape, and will crush the heaviest bones without deforming so easily!
    Shoot for the heavy bones in case of a round ball load, you do not get much blood trail with a RB because a RB has a tendency to tear rather than cut a clean round hole, remember that, Brother!

**--** Knowing Pressure is our friend. Higher pressures lead to more consistent, cleaner burning loads.
    ** Roll crimping produces lower pressures due to less resistance from the roll crimp.
    I had early on switched to fold crimp while developing our loads and to make it easier on my friends not having to go out and buy yet another tool ( Roll Crimper )

**--** When developing newer loads always use newer Fiocchi hull as they tend to show pressure signs early on for safety and once your load is developed switch over to newer Federal hull for hunting for a smoother action when the golden moment comes for that trophy you don't want the gun to mail function or turn into a single shot Nitro Express ! !

Knowledge not shared, is knowledge lost!

**--** My opinions are my own. They carry no 'special' value (except to me of course)
    Above all I really enjoyed writing this post!

Ajay Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots

PS: The above information is only for my Elite Musketeer Group only so I quietly keep adding more and more to the same post loading it with pure 24 carat Gold,
    I'm trying to maintain a low key by just adding more helpful information to help my fellow Brother put meat on the table for pennies a Pop ! !
    You all know who all supported me now its payback time, I'm supporting you.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 08:37 AM.

Ajay: Thanks for sharing the above links and for the post. Twenty years ago I wouldn't have thought things could get so far off track that if would come down to shots fired to protect what's left of our freedom, now I'm not so sure. Anyway, I do believe it to be a very good idea to stock up now while you can. If the liberals get into a majority we are in for rough times.Gp

Banned
    Shotgun Slug Accuracy Tips from the American Slug Shooting Association
    https://www.fieldandstream.com/artic...-slug-shooter/

Please read and enjoy.
    Ajay K. Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots

Boolit Master

Merry Christmas, Ajay and family..........

Thanks for the link, good reading.

HV in SC
    Life's biggest tragedy is we get old too soon, and wise too late.

Banned

BS walks.

Best regards,
    Ajay
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 08:37 AM.

Banned
    Guns, Ammo ‘Flying Off The Shelves’ In Virginia As Dems Pursue Confiscation ://www.dailywire.com/news/guns-ammo-flying-off-the-shelves-in-virginia-as-dems-pursue-confiscation?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social &utm_campaign=pastorholmes&fbclid=IwAR25vKfXnOl2Ly oo6b6SAaO8ux4E0dMBkOtnVPnKhq1KhxfXSLejFssvzYI

Buy all the powder, primers, hulls and bullets you will need for the next 3 to 5 years till they come back in stock with triple the prices.
    Load up at least 400 rounds just in case, better to have and not need than need and not have ! !
    Its going to be a blood bath and thousands will die in the streets,
    others states will rise against the Gun Ban to protect their families.

**--** Now they want to disarm American citizens to render us
    Helpless. ( Defenseless )
    when the terror strikes America from all the
    " Jihad i Fighter Training Camps " to be-head, decapitate Innocent
    Americans from all over ! !

Best regards,
    Ajay K. Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 01-03-2020 at 03:36 PM.

Banned
    High time you all buy Powder, Primers, Hulls, Wads and Lead to cast your own and prepare for this upcoming war.
    They say " Make love, but be prepared for war "

Our President Trump : Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia.
    That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away.
    Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!

**--** I personally think they choose a wrong state to mess with, the Virginians will rather die than give up their guns ! !

Virginia governor declares 'state of emergency' as militias prepare to march on Richmond
    https://www.wnd.com/2020/01/northam-...fYhMTqd-7N_az4

The Pope and UN have been after disarming innocent American citizens.

To the Moderator
    To help navigate things better please:
    Make Sticky post on
    A. Sabots ( 12 and 20 gauge )
    B. Slugs ( Full bore & Slug in wad )
    C. Round Ball ( 12 and 20 gauge )
    D. Buck & Slug
    E. Buck shots
    F. Tri-Ball
    G. Bird shot

Change the ratting of the post to :
    ***** Excellent with full documentation ( No one writing their post should be allowed to give themselves a 5 Stars )
    **** Excellent ( No one writing their post should be allowed to give themselves any ratings )
    *** Good helpful post
    ** OK helpful information
    * Nothing to brag about.
    I hope you are reading the message, these changes are to help improve our forum ! !
    You can't make everyone happy, but think about it ! !

No 1, I’m reading the message. Sticky’s are reserved for threads of extraordinary content as determined by views/replies. Your VDO Blazing Sabot thread seems to be #1 for views/replies so it will be a sticky but no other thread currently qualifies for “Sticky” status.
    **--** Special thanks goes out to No 1 for honoring me with that down to earth caring comments, by making my post a sticky ! !

What a beautiful collection of High Power Nitro Express Savage Slug guns, take a look:
    https://www.savagearms.com/content?p=firearms&a=SlugGun

We could ask this company for Donut wad puncher on special order if we have enough buyers at $33
    https://www.amazon.com/Capri-Tools-C...TZ8JJJD7HKN0C4

Here are the basic regular hole punches: https://www.google.com/search?q=wad+...SbXTkGYEfynDM:

**--** Get the coffee pot ready, 5 Reasons to Run a Tactical 20 Gauge
    https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/5...un-a-20-gauge/

**--** Top 6 High-Capacity Shotguns of 2019
    https://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/top...shotguns-2018/

**--** 23 High Capacity Tactical Shotguns For Sale in 2019
    https://www.usa-gun-shop.com/7-*****...-mag-capacity/

The Truth About Shotgun Ammo: 6 Questions Answered at Federal's High-Tech Range
    https://www.fieldandstream.com/artic...t-shogun-ammo/

Best regards,
    Ajay K. Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots
    Here is my workshop loaded with information:
    http://slugshooting.accountsupport.c...forum.php?f=32
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 02-08-2020 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBlazingSabots View Post
    High time you all buy Powder, Primers, Hulls, Wads and Lead to cast your own and prepare for this upcoming war.
    They say " Make love, but be prepared for war "

Our President Trump : Your 2nd Amendment is under very serious attack in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia.
    That’s what happens when you vote for Democrats, they will take your guns away.
    Republicans will win Virginia in 2020. Thank you Dems!

**--** I personally think they choose a wrong state to mess with, the Virginians will rather die than give up their guns ! !

Virginia governor declares 'state of emergency' as militias prepare to march on Richmond
    https://www.wnd.com/2020/01/northam-...fYhMTqd-7N_az4

The Pope and UN have been after disarming innocent American citizens.

To the Moderator
    To help navigate things better please:
    Make Sticky post on
    A. Sabots ( 12 and 20 gauge )
    B. Slugs ( Full bore & Slug in wad )
    C. Round Ball ( 12 and 20 gauge )
    D. Buck & Slug
    E. Buck shots
    F. Tri-Ball
    G. Bird shot

Change the ratting of the post to :
    ***** Excellent with full documentation ( No one writing their post should be allowed to give themselves a 5 Stars )
    **** Excellent ( No one writing their post should be allowed to give themselves any ratings )
    *** Good helpful post
    ** OK helpful information
    * Nothing to brag about.
    I hope you are reading the message, these changes are to help improve our forum ! !
    You can't make everyone happy, but think about it ! !

No 1, I’m reading the message. Sticky’s are reserved for threads of extraordinary content as determined by views/replies. Your VDO Blazing Sabot thread seems to be #1 for views/replies so it will be a sticky but no other thread currently qualifies for “Sticky” status.
    **--** Special thanks goes out to No 1 for honoring me with that down to earth caring comments, by making my post a sticky ! !

What a beautiful collection of High Power Nitro Express Savage Slug guns, take a look:
    https://www.savagearms.com/content?p=firearms&a=SlugGun

We could ask this company for Donut wad puncher on special order if we have enough buyers at $33
    https://www.amazon.com/Capri-Tools-C...TZ8JJJD7HKN0C4

Here are the basic regular hole punches: https://www.google.com/search?q=wad+...SbXTkGYEfynDM:

**--** Get the coffee pot ready, 5 Reasons to Run a Tactical 20 Gauge
    https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/5...un-a-20-gauge/

**--** Top 6 High-Capacity Shotguns of 2019
    https://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/top...shotguns-2018/

**--** 23 High Capacity Tactical Shotguns For Sale in 2019
    https://www.usa-gun-shop.com/7-*****...-mag-capacity/

The Truth About Shotgun Ammo: 6 Questions Answered at Federal's High-Tech Range
    https://www.fieldandstream.com/artic...t-shogun-ammo/

Best regards,
    Ajay K. Madan
    Super Blazing Sabots
    Here is my workshop loaded with information:
    http://slugshooting.accountsupport.c...forum.php?f=32
    My gawd AJ It almost looks like you are serious about shooting shotguns.

That is a volume of work worthy of some praise. You should publish it in hard copy like all the big outfits do. everyone here would buy a copy instantly, or at least I would. Bet others would too.

Yours is actually useful as opposed to others which seem like good info but come up short. Anyone here who has watched your work knows that you have tested all this stuff extensively and know exactly what is going to happen when the trigger is pulled.

This is a solid community and when a member puts out something of interest that is useful, they respond. I sold the entire first run(50 units)of my Hand Press here in 2-3 days, which proves what I'm saying to you. I just shipped #195 to a member yesterday.

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy
    Last edited by W.R.Buchanan; 02-28-2020 at 02:42 PM.
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Ajay and others. Is an extractor mark on 12ga. Fiocchi 3" clear hulls always a sign of high pressure? I shot some Savrog paradox slugs (the ones with the attached tail wads) yesterday, fired from my rifled barreled NEF TrapperII with the heavy barrel and my Mossberg 390 Auto. All had extractor marks but no extraction problems or brass flaking as shown in Ajay's post above. Here's the load 3" Fiocchi Hull, Fiochhi primer, 40gr.Blue Dot, .165 nitro card (spacer) Savrog paradox slug with attached tail wad (.733 powder coated) clear plastic over shot card and roll crimped. 390 barrel is .731. Does the above load seem excessive? It shows good accuracy. The slug tail wad combo weighs 591gr. Gp

Banned

BS walks.

Best regards,
    Ajay
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 08:39 AM.

Thanks Ajay. I don't hunt anymore. Just sling lead for fun. A little late in life to change from mostly fast moving 22cals. but I really enjoy this shotgunning I've got about !K of these fiocchi hulls so likely won't be buying any Federal for a while. Thanks for all the help you've been to all of us here Ajay. Best Gp

Banned

BS walks.

Best regards,
    Ajay
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-31-2021 at 08:39 AM.

OK: Ajay,,, that is a SCREAMIN' DEAL!!!! for a DL366 !!! I could get $250-300 for that press any day of the week!

Somebody better snatch it up as whoever does is going to get the deal of a lifetime on one of the best shotshell loaders ever made..

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748 LastLast