RepackboxWidenersInline FabricationRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Load Data
Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: VdoMemorie-Blazing Sabot!

Exactamundo!

I have noticed that the torque, not the recoil, is more of an issue to me. These loads try to wrench the gun out of your hands. I'm sure it affects accuracy too.

Banned
    Now this guy Red River Rick was made a Moderator to on purpose set up a fight with me by those jealous, had nothing to offer in a world I was offering pure 24 carat gold ! !
    Did they confront him and kick his Ass, No !

This forum was once home to Super Blazing Sabots
    Things sure changed when BS artists started gaining grounds here, they had nothing constructive to offer but BS.
    You see these BS artists respond to bogus after bogus posts with the same message time after time, since when have we all gone Blind and don't even See them, who they are !
    Who wants to live in a BS home !

Very very few honest caring friends here, may be 4 to 5 !

All the Chrono's are banged with Sabots, screens busted !
    Can no longer justify spending my money as I did before and for whom !

Bye for now.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 01:53 PM.

Banned

A treat for Roundball lovers

Now this guy Red River Rick was made a Moderator to on purpose set up a fight with me by those jealous, had nothing to offer in a world I was offering pure 24 carat gold ! !

Things sure changed when BS artists started gaining grounds here, they had nothing constructive to offer but BS.
    You see these BS artists respond to bogus after bogus posts with the same message time after time, since when have we all gone Blind and don't even See them, who they are !

Bye for now.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 01:54 PM.

Love those pics. Yes. Maybe a gain twist?

Banned
    Yes you are right yet no barrel maker caters to us with Gain Twist ( progressive rifling ) and none of the Nitro Express gun makers are offering it to help us. We are being forced to use sub standard components of shotshell for our Nitro Express loads.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 01:55 PM.

Ajay, do you have a clean photo of a slug overriding the roll crimp? Haven't had it happen yet, but would love to see one for forensic reasons.

Banned

Bye for now.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 01:55 PM.

Banned

Bye for now.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 01:56 PM.

Banned

Bye for now.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 01:56 PM.

Banned

Bye for now.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 01:57 PM.

Banned
    I just hit a road block with the picture count, here I go with the images meant for the post above !

Bye for now.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 01:58 PM.

Banned

If I start a new post and say " My Ass is itching " they the BS artist will jump on the opportunity to copy and paste their message !

Bye for now.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 02:00 PM.

That powder that I've been using is reloader 17
    85.0 gr has netted me 1300 feet per second with my 756 grain bullet in a plastic sabot. My best groups to date are 6-7"@100
    Using too little of the powder will cause unburnt powder to remain in the shell and Barrel. I started at around 60 grains and it was a mess.
    Pressures do not seem to be a problem but it does require a thick-walled muzzle. thin barrel shotguns may have problems as this powder will burn all the way to the muzzle and still be producing pressure at the muzzle.
    Working on some new techniques to tighten groups.....
    Last edited by appleseedgunsmith; 06-11-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks Ajay for passing along that word about the bullets. Thinking about putting in an order myself...

Seeing as hard dark nitro cards in 20&28 ga are impossible to find in the US, you can cut them from 12 ga ones, or my personal way is just soaking them in melted paraffin for a few seconds.
    Attachment 221961
    These are 28's glued to 20's for my latest attempts....hard as plastic!

The other load I've been working on in 20 ga is 45.0gr H4227 and my saboted 720gr bullet (commercial & predates the home cast version)@1268 fps
    Also have used magtech brass shells and 49.0 gr H4227 with newer 756gr bullet. Similar velocity and groups. Problem here is accuracy hasn't been consistent. Sometimes groups open to 6" or so. New wads on the way....

Banned
    Steve is a good friend from my Face Book account and we were communicating there thats when I asked him to start posting on my post to add his newer ideas here !

If I start a new post and say " My Ass is itching " they the BS artist will jump on the opportunity to copy and paste their message !

Bye for now.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 02:03 PM.

Banned

Bye for now.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 02:03 PM.

Banned

Bye for now.
    Last edited by SuperBlazingSabots; 03-29-2021 at 02:04 PM.

Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast