Load DataInline FabricationRepackboxLee Precision
RotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Reloading Everything Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: MiHec 360640 4 cavity brass Cramer HP

Little Egypt, Part of the political fifedom of Chicago

MiHec 360640 4 cavity brass Cramer HP

MiHec 360640 4 cavity brass Cramer HP
    This is a run of an earlier design produced by BRP. This will be a four cavity, single crimp groove, cramer brass HP mold that is suitable for the 38 Special, 357 Magnum and other suitable caliber handguns with cylinders long enough to suit them. It will cast at 0.360". The original weight was about 140 gr as a hollow point, which is the only way i've shot it. The nose design is exactly like the 359640 as made by MiHec ahead of the crimp grooves. It is VERY accurate as can be attested to by several board members here in either design. A blank plug could provide that as well as a round and penta HP depending on what was wanted. The following is the discussion thread.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=145131

We will need fifteen to commit to this. We will run this until we get the number we need or more. Price is $120 with one set of pins included plus $16 for each extra pin set wanted plus $20 shipping.

Pin options: 1) large HP, 2) penta HP, 3)blank pin for flat nose Edit: If the HP pins are not suitable for reversal to a solid, the blank pins come with the price of the mold. If you do not want the HP pin sticking out of the base of the mold, in the case of reversable pins, you can order a set of blank pins for a smooth mold bottom.
    Please list your Forum name and your e-mail address in suitable form and the pin options you think you want along with the number of molds.

This GB is Closed
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 360640 MiHec.JPG  
    Last edited by 45 2.1; 03-07-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Here is a list of the interested members as well as the sign-up members:
    If there isn't anything after your handle, then you haven't ordered yet.

1. Dennis Eugene.....kingcoats357 Ahat yahoo daht com.....
      One mold with large round pins
    2. AnthonyB.....anthonybennett at comcast.net..... One mold with all pins
    3. Captain Howdy.....wumbarger1(at)roadrunner(.)com.....
      One mold with all pins
    4. Dutch4122.....dutch4122(at)yahoo(dot)com..... One mold with large H/P pins and blank (flat nose) pins.
    5. Southern Son......ronandruby At bigpond DoT com.....One mold with Penta H/P pins and blank (flat nose) pins
    6. denul.....dennis dot a dot ulrich at gmail dot com.....
      one mold with all pins
    7. rollmyown.....bert000 at yahoo dot com...
      One mold with large and blank pins
    8. Bodydoc447.....BodyDoc447 at AOL dot com...... One mold with large & blank pins.
    9. MarcusT.....cthompsonjr at Hotmail dot com One mold with large HP pins
    10. garbear.....garrettnielsenathotmail.com..... One mold with all pins
    11. bushog.....boo-haaa at hotmail dot com.....One mold with all pins
    12. bcr.....brichards hat optics dawt arizona daught edu.....One mold with all pins
    13. hoplite.....hoplite dot junk at comcast dot net......One mold with large HP pins and blank pins
    14. Thinktwicez71..... devilsace at hotmail dot com.....One mold with all pins
    15. GLL.....gllewis at pasadena dot edu.... One mold with large & penta HPs
    16. shangrila.....unluckyone at mailcity dot com..... One mold with all pins
    17. sleeper1428.....sleeper1428 at charter dot net..... One mold with large HP pins and blank pins
    18. justingrosche.....justingrosche at yahoo dot..... One mold with large pins and extra blank pins
    19. Cmemiss.....ctarnold at swbell dot net..... One mold with penta and blank pins.
    20. chuck4570.....chuck doa 2002 at yahoo dot com..... One mold with large pins.
    21. SethD.....sethdoty 444 at hot mail dot com..... One mold with large hp pins
    22. dsol.....dsoll AT insightbb DOT com..... One mold with large hp and blank pins
    23. tbhutton......tomhutton at comcast.net...... One mold with penta hp and blank pins
    24. HighHook.....Pvolkman3 at gmail dot com...... One mold with large hp pins
    25. archmaker.....dan dot 429 dot 360gr AT gmail dot com..... One mold with large hollowpoint pin.
    26. Rdbronco.....richatbroncoedotcom.....One mold with all pins
    27. Alabamaed.....pefuehrer at knology dot net..... One mold with penta pins
    28. Gregger.....socr4all at yahoo dot com..... One mold with large & penta pins
    29. castalott.....gardensngoatsAAAAAATTTTTGGGGMMMMAILL LDOTCOM..... Two molds with large pins
    30. Iron Mike Golf.....sugdenjwatmsndahtcom.....
      One mold with all pins
    31. fivegunner.....fivegunner at sbcglobal.net..... One mold with large & penta pins
    32. Wilson.....hickmangroup at gmail DOT com..... One mold with large hp and blank pins
    33. Tomhorn.....mswilson1atqdotcom.....One mold with penta HP and blank pins
    34. rintinglenn.....ghoglin at hotmail dot com.....One mold with large hp pins
    35. JST00.....JST00 at comcast dot net ..... One mold with large hp pins
    36. Lon246.....lsunderhill...at...q...dot...com.....On e mold with large hp pins
    37. Rattlesnake Charlie.....charles underscore nuss aat yaaahooo daat coom.....One mold with all pins
    38. dragon813gt.....dragon813gt at yahoo dot com..... One mold with all pins
    39. happy7.....info at mattsbullets dot com.....One mold with large hp pins
    40. Salmon-boy.....Salmon-boy using comcast for net..... One mold with large and penta hp pins
    41. Aaron.....5090shiloh at gmaildotcom.....One mold with all pins
    42. GaryN.....gary(underscore)nordgran(at)hotmail(dot) com.....One mold with all pins
    43. BK7saum.....Bradleyk4860 AT gmail DOT com.....One mold with all pins
    44. falcon62.....Travis dot Fisher at gmail dot com.....One mold with all pins
    45. GlocksareGood.....b (underscore) maney at verizon dot net.....One mold with all pins
    46. jt1.....jtedder at nctv dot com.....One mold with large pins
    47. meotai.....meotai at yahoo dot com.....One mold with all pins
    48. Maximumbob54.....maximumbobby_54 AT yahoo DOT com.....One mold with large pins
    49. Idmcrook.....mjcrookston (at) msn (dot) com.....One mold with all pins
    50. aya.....Aya at dot com..... One mold with large HP and blank pins
    51. Jeff_WNY.....castboolits AAATTT lockport DDDOOOTTT net.....One mold with all pins
    52. Low Budget Shooter.....jeff dottt richard dottt young ATT gmail daught cahm.....One mold with large and penta HP pins
    53. TheCelt.....rmaccrone/at/mchsi/dot/com.....One mold with all pins
    54. Highland Drifter.....brsterritt(at)yahoo(dot)com...... One mold with large and penta HP pins
    55. Hard Cast.....patrickreed1987 (at) hotmail (dot) com.....One mold with large and penta HP pins
    56. Beau Cassidy.....orthonpbeau...aaaatttttttt......yahoo. ....One mold with large HP and blank pins
    57. Uncle Bob.....maddem358 at yahoo dot com.....One mold with large HP pins
    58. froggy.....lars (at) lince (dot) se.....One mold with all pins
    59. Johnny Cyclone.....robert spot simon (A) cox spot net.....One mold with large and penta HP pins
    60. 2ndAdmendmentNut.....willthekid45(at)yahoo(dot)com .....One mold with large HP pins and one set of handles
    Last edited by 45 2.1; 03-04-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Boolit Master
    One(1) mold + large round pins + penta pins.

Jerry "GLL"

gllewis at pasadena dot edu
    S&W .38/44 Outdoorsman Accumulator

HONCHO EMERITUS

I'm in for one (1) mold with a set of large H/P pins and an extra set of plug (flat nose) pins.

dutch4122(at)yahoo(dot)com
    -Matt
    Group Buys Honcho'd: C326-175-FN, 434-210-RF, C434-210-RF, 30-165-SIL-MOD, 358156-PB, 413-170-Keith, C348-225-FN, 8mm SIL, 45-230-CM, 45-270-Ohaus/SWC, Edd's 28-170-FN

Good morning

I would like one, with large pins, and blank pins

akstormy at mtaonline dot net

thanks Bob

Boolit Master
    kingcoats357 Ahat yahoo daht com. One mold with round pins, I am assumeing (I know, I know) that the hollow point pins will be reversable in order to make a standard flat nose bullet also? I understand that the hollow point pin hangs below the bottom of the mold with this set up, I own four other MiHec molds and don't have a problem with this. Thanks Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Eugene View Post
    I am assumeing (I know, I know) that the hollow point pins will be reversable in order to make a standard flat nose bullet also? I understand that the hollow point pin hangs below the bottom of the mold with this set up, I own four other MiHec molds and don't have a problem with this. Thanks Dennis
    Miha has been cutting the cramer HP smaller than the base of the plug on most of the never ones (especially the smaller calibers). I don't think what went before will work now. That is why the blank pin set was shown.

Boolit Master
    I would like the large HP pins and a set of blank pins for making the flat nose.

BodyDoc447 at AOL dot com

Thanks,
    Doc

Boolit Master
    Ok it is what it is. So here's the deal if one set of pins won't work for both hollow points and flat points then count me out. Thanks Dennis

Boolit Buddy
    Confirm me on this one. unluckyone at mailcity dot com

I'm in. One mold with large HP pins and Blank pins.

bert000 at yahoo dot com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shangrila View Post
    Confirm me on this one. unluckyone at mailcity dot com
    What pin options do you want?

Large HP pins

Forrest r

forresth (at) windstream (dot) net

Boolit Buddy
    Large HP, Penta, and Blank please.

Boolit Master
    Bob, did you even try to find out if the hollow point pins are reversible and will work for flat points or was it just easier to erase my name from the list? Dennis

Bob, did you even try to find out if the hollow point pins are reversible and will work for flat points or was it just easier to erase my name from the list? Dennis
    I'll ask him. His current method is as described. The old method seems to have been surplanted in the smaller calibers.

Boolit Master
    Thanks I appreciate it. Dennis

Bob, did you even try to find out if the hollow point pins are reversible and will work for flat points. Dennis
    Dennis, here is his answer:
    Yes, I all ways do reversible pins. If this is not possible I include blank pins by default. I do not charge for it.

I did not know he did not charge for them in that case. In the case of smaller noses, the cramer cut in the cavity won't let it be reversed..... thereby the blank pin for solids. So it seems you can get what you want without paying for an extra pin set. It seems I have some GB set-ups to change now.

Everyone who has ordered blank pins please review the edited pin options in the first post to see if you want to change your choice.

Boolit Master
    Bob, Thank you so very much for your time and trouble. If you would, will you please put me down for one mold with the standard round hollow point pins. Once again Thanks Dennis

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast