MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
WidenersInline FabricationRepackboxLoad Data
Lee Precision
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: MiHec 3 cavity brass solid - 6.5mm Cruise Missle

Boolit Bub
    One mold GC dcasad(at)hotmail(dot)com

Boolit Buddy
    This is one of 10 "legacy" group buys with MP Molds. These buys are all at least nearly two years old and have shown no real indication of progress since their inception. This particular buy has had technical problems with tooling, but there has been no updates as to what, if any, progress has been made in that regard in a long time. The original honcho does not attend the forum any more and information from Miha on these buys ranges from scant to non-existent. At this point it seems fair to question whether or not these buys will ever be completed.

Attachment 167696
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --BattleRife

The negativity exuding from this site is overwhelming to me any more. Mihec's word isn't even good enough for the moderators. I'm leaving the site permanently & this buy is cancelled as far as I'm concerned. Good luck.
    If you think your a hammer everything looks like a nail.

Moderator Emeritus
    This thread is now closed. Members have signed up in good faith and other members have stepped up to the plate to try and take this forward however Mihec has remained silent on whether or not these years old group buy will actually ever be delivered and if so a timescale for this. These moribund Mihec buys reflects badly on the forum and as he doesn't show any courtesy to our members and his customers involved in these buys the threads are now closed.

If Mihec contacts staff with a reliable time line for delivery that he will commit too then the thread will be opened again for business.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617