RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
RepackboxTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingWideners
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Ballisti-Cast Mark VI Group Buy

Banned
    I'm starting to get excited as I am patiently awaiting news on my sizer. Wondering if invoices went out yet.

Boolit Bub
    Me too!

On the other hand, I know about work backlogs. If I didn't accept any more work from my customers (not shooting related business), I have at least 90 days worth of things to do, not counting my or my wife's own lists.

little willie
    little willie, NRA Benefactor Member

Backed up would be the right word for it. I'm going to try and get them out tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by ballisti-cast View Post
    Backed up would be the right word for it. I'm going to try and get them out tomorrow night.
    Did I miss out on my invoice, or did they not go out yet?

Banned
    I didn't get one either

Working on the invoices right now. I'll post on here when I get them out later tonight so people can contact me if they don't get one. Made a change on the machine thanks to Lathesmith too that will make it even easier to use. The adapter that connects the air cylinder to the lube tube on the sizer is going to be made from hex shaft instead of round so a wrench can be used on it if it ever gets stuck. Before you had to take a vice grip to it if it got stuck as there was no other way to get a good grab on it. This scuffed up the adapter and paint on it. You shouldn't ever need a wrench though unless the threads get dinged up by dropping the cylinder or something.

Quote Originally Posted by ballisti-cast View Post
    Working on the invoices right now. I'll post on here when I get them out later tonight so people can contact me if they don't get one. Made a change on the machine thanks to Lathesmith too that will make it even easier to use. The adapter that connects the air cylinder to the lube tube on the sizer is going to be made from hex shaft instead of round so a wrench can be used on it if it ever gets stuck. Before you had to take a vice grip to it if it got stuck as there was no other way to get a good grab on it. This scuffed up the adapter and paint on it. You shouldn't ever need a wrench though unless the threads get dinged up by dropping the cylinder or something.

Awesome. I also sent you an email about some other equipment if you have time to get to it... it was from my business email Nick at Ferraraleather dot com

Boolit Buddy
    I'm ready and awaiting an invoice.

The invoices are all sent out except for ilium. Waiting on shipping and caliber size information from him. I set up the invoices based on the calibers you had specified. I chose the common size die diameters for those that didn't specify, but please verify that the size dies on the invoices are the correct sizes for the guns you are sizing for. I also minimized the number of punches and feed wheels you would need. You can use a smaller punch on a larger caliber bullet and a larger caliber feed wheel on a smaller sized bullet with in reason. For example if you were sizing for a .44 and .45 the necessary components would be a .45 feed wheel and a .44 punch. Please get in payments as soon as you can and let me know if your paying by some other means then PayPal. I'm beginning on the work that needs to be done to get them out the door, but it's going to be the 3rd week in May at the earliest before they are shipped, so please get your payments in by then. Worst case will be the 1st week of June, but I'm going to try my hardest to get them done earlier. I'll post updates on this thread as to progress and a shipping date as the time gets closer.

Banned
    Mine is paid in full Just counting the days now until it ships

Boolit Master DaveInFloweryBranchGA's Avatar
    Found a problem/question with my invoice and sent an email with a correction. Ready to pay as soon as the question is cleared up.

Boolit Grand Master

I didn’t receive my invoice and I was # 1 on the first GB see post #2. PM and e-mail sent.
    Last edited by M-Tecs; 05-01-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    I had some changes/clarifications necessary on my invoice also.
    Sent a return e-mail to update the invoice and I am waiting for confirmation from Mike.
    READY AND WAITING with the cash.
    I can't wait (after all that lead I sold last winter to get a sizing gizmo).

I also need to tweak my invoice a bit first, but other than that I am good to go!

Boolit Buddy
    I wanted in on this and somehow missed out. Any way to get back on board?

Boolit Master DaveInFloweryBranchGA's Avatar
    denul,

After this one is complete, Mike said he's going to run another. Start saving your money and planning on something towards the middle to end of this month.

For everybody else,

Got my invoice corrected and gave Mike a credit card number for the items I'm getting. He's projecting third week of May if my memory serves right from our conversation on the phone.

Boolit Buddy
    I believe that I was trying to follow 2 different threads about the same item. I will watch closely as the month progresses.

Boolit Buddy
    Invoice paid!
    Now for the hard part- The WAIT!

Boolit Grand Master

Invoice wasn't making it through the firewall but its paid now!!! +1 on ”Now for the hard part- The WAIT!”

Boolit Bub
    Mike,

OK, I sent my payment via USPS MO this morning, SO WHERE'S MY MACHINE? After all it's been 20 MINUTES now!

Just joking around, now, what they said"Now for the hard part- The WAIT!” X3.

little willie
    little willie, NRA Benefactor Member

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast