RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxLoad DataWidenersInline Fabrication
Lee Precision

Thread: Have an extra $25,000

Have an extra $25,000

A local guy here is selling his set up. No affiliation with this guy but I have to admit I wasn't prepared to se 25k when I looked at his ad. Wow...

I have the following casting setup for sale:

Two Magma Engineering Mark V/VI Bullet Masters
    These commercial grade machines will cast 4000 pieces per hour in just about any caliber/bullet type you want; assuming you have molds for them. Both these machines have been upgraded to the latest pneumatic functions (knockers, pour, etc). You will need 220/230V AC Power and 90 psi of air to make these run.

Magma Master Caster
    This is a manual bullet caster that uses the same molds as the bullet master. 110V power and no air needed. This particular machine was converted to automatic by the previous owner, but the automatic functions no longer seem to work. It can probably be made to work with some tinkering, but I haven't had the time.

Magma Lube Master
    This automatic machine will lube and size your cast bullets at a rate of 6000 an hour. It includes the M-A auto feeding system, and multiple size dies needed to size whatever bullet you have cast. Also have many lube sticks included. Requires a 120V supply and shop air around 60psi.

Molds:
    I have 24 sets of 8 dual cavity molds in all common handgun calibers. I also have 3 individual molds in .45 (for .45-70 style loads) at 350gr, 400gr and 450gr.
    I will put up a list of all the individual molds types and weights later this evening, but believe me, it is just about as exhaustive as you would want.

Alloy:
    I have 1 ton (2000 pounds) and change of the standard, hard cast bullet allow (aka the 92% lead/6 antimony /2 tin). Right now at rotometals, price per pound is $2.28, if you buy a ton. That makes this $4560.

The machines are in working order; I will show you some basic information to point out some tips, but these machines should really be used by somebody with some mechanical aptitude.
    Pictures will be added in the next few days.

Now, if you went out and bought this stuff from Magma, plus the allow, you would spend something just shy of $40,000.

You will get all this and we will deliver it for $25,000. We will also entertain serious offers as well.

Boolit Master
    Sounds like a pretty good deal to me if you need the equipment. He is selling it for about 38% off the new price and would guess since he will "entertain" serious offers bet he would take $20,000.

Would you please post a link to the ad.

That's well over $10,000.00 worth of molds...his asking price is not out of line.

Jerry
    Buzzard's luck!! Can't kill nothin', nothin'll die!!

Boolit Bub
    yes a link would be nice like to see a more detailed description and the pics he was going to add

tim

impressive! wish I had a need for all that!

http://www.vaguntrader.com/forums/ub...ent#Post287681

Sorry, I haven't checked the forums for a few days. I do not know this person but he posted this ad on a local gun trading forum here in VA.

He's updated his ad as well.

I have the following casting setup for sale:

Two Magma Engineering Mark V/VI Bullet Masters
    These commercial grade machines will cast 4000 pieces per hour in just about any caliber/bullet type you want; assuming you have molds for them. Both these machines have been upgraded to the latest pneumatic functions (knockers, pour, etc). You will need 220/230V single phase AC Power and 90 psi of air to make these run.

Magma Master Caster
    This is a manual bullet caster that uses the same molds as the bullet master. 110V power and no air needed. This particular machine was converted to automatic by the previous owner, but the automatic functions no longer seem to work. It can probably be made to work with some tinkering, but I haven't had the time.

Magma Lube Master
    This automatic machine will lube and size your cast bullets at a rate of 6000 an hour. It includes the M-A auto feeding system, and multiple size dies needed to size whatever bullet you have cast. Also have many lube sticks included. Requires a 120V supply and shop air around 60psi.

Molds:
    I have 24 sets of 8 dual cavity molds in all common handgun calibers. I also have 3 individual molds in .45 (for .45-70 style loads) at 300gr, 350gr and 405gr.

List of Mold Sets (Cal then grain then style) (Missing 4 sets; will search and add the missing ones)
    45 250 FP
    45 230 RN
    45 200 RN
    45 185 SWC
    45 160 SWC
    44 240 SWC
    44-40 200 RN-FP
    41 215 SWC
    40 155 SWC
    40 155 RN
    40 180 FP
    40/10mm 170 SWC
    40 140 RNFP
    38 148 SWC
    38 158 RN
    38 158 SWC
    38 160 RN (For 38 Super)
    9 147 RNFP
    9 125 RNFP
    32-20 115 RNFP

Alloy:
    I have 1 ton (2000 pounds) and change of the standard, hard cast bullet allow (aka the 92% lead/6 antimony /2 tin). Right now at rotometals, price per pound is $2.28, if you buy a ton. That makes this $4560.

There is also miscellaneous tools, extras, parts, etc that goes with the machines.

The machines are in working order; I will show you some basic information to point out some tips, but these machines should really be used by somebody with some mechanical aptitude.
    Pictures will be added in the next few days.

Now, if you went out and bought this stuff from Magma, plus the alloy, you would spend something just shy of $40,000.

You will get all this and we will deliver it for $25,000. We will also entertain serious offers as well.

This is a package deal; we are not going to part this out.

Boolit Grand Master

He's basically selling a business. This price is not out of line. Don't buy unless you want to go into business - and have thought through all the issues and problems doing the same!
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Mold
    Still for sale?

Boolit Master

That's a good deal for somebody wanting to start a business.

Boolit Master

The link doesn't take me to an ad. Has it been withdrawn?

David
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Ya know the way things are going, if I had the extra coin I would really consider it.

considering the OP was over a year ago I doubt its available
    They call it "common sense". Why is it so uncommon?

Are the bullet masters with updated air system or electro mechanical.

If he hasn't sold them in over two years I bet you could get them for even less now.

The add said latest pneumatic system (air) but that would have been the latest two years ago when it was posted.

Boolit Master

dang, I'm $1.54 short
    NRA Life
    USPSA L1314
    SASS Life 48747
    RVN/Cambodia War Games, 2nd Place