RepackboxInline FabricationSnyders JerkyLoad Data
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyWideners
Reloading Everything Titan Reloading

Thread: Lee Loadmaster

Boolit Buddy

Lee Loadmaster

Ok, I loaded 1 1/2 30 cal cans of 9m ammo on this press. Now I want to move on to something else. 38 spl., nope the cases won't go through the shell plate for feeding. I look online and order a new plate kit for large cal. I got it in the mail today, nope they won't go through. I got the same as I have. I double check the site and found this. There are 3 different size shell feed plate kits for the press, but only 1 part number. I sent them an email, hope they can correct the problem.
    TR2449A, TR2449D, TR2449E= 90663
    There should be 3 different 90000 numbers.

You must be referring to the cylinder plate for the case feeder? if so there is one for small rifle, one for small pistol, and one for large pistol. The .38 spcl. uses the large cylinder plate. The small pistol has an aluminum extension and the small rifle has a short aluminum bushing. The large plate should have neither. You can simply take the bushing or extension (depending on which one you ended up with) out of the cylinder plate and you will have the large one that you need.

Call LEE,tell them what you want to do and ask them what you need to do so.

Boolit Buddy

If it is the shell plate you need for 38 special, the number is #1S, LEE PN 90907. If it is the case feeder kit the part number is 90658. All you need if you have the tubes, is the large case slider TR2449B and the large case feed cylinder with plate TR2449A. Order from Titan reloading. They are cheaper than LEE.

Iniustus lex est non lex
    Melior morior in vestri pes quam ago in vestri genu
    Semper Paratus, Semper Fortis

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" Barry Goldwater
    "Never argue with an idiot.They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience".
    ANON