RepackboxLoad DataWidenersReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Inline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Thanks a lot!

Boolit Master

Thumbs up Thanks a lot!

Well I had used the substitutes in my BPCR's but due to no real stuff available here never tried real in them. Well I acquired a # of BP RS and now you people have really started something. The clean up was a s easy or more so than smokeless and far easier than Pyrodex , the accuracy was great at 200 yds. and the recoil very easy more a push than a slap. Thanks a lot. I am hooked.
    Frank G.

Boolit Master

Gotcha! The first time shooting real BP usually makes a "believer' out of most. I can clean half a dozen BPCR's while the average joe works on his smokeless.

SS
    NRA Life Member Since 1981

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"-- George Washington

II Corinthians 4:8-9. We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted but not forsaken, struck down, but not destroyed."

Psalms 25:2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned
    Yes the smell of cagage farts in the morning/noon/evening will do it to you, ang get you hooked!

Cleaning is but plesant recreation when you consume beer while cleaning your guns

What is BP RS ?. I use Pyrodex RS, what is BP RS ?. Black Powder RS ?. eh what ???
    N.R.A. Life Member

Boolit Grand Master

Funny how folks refuse to believe how easy it is to clean a BP firearm after cleaning. First time I did it I didn't believe it either. If I take more than 10 minutes I'm dawdling, but that's OK too.
    Endowment Life Member NRA, Life Member TSRA, Member WACA, NRA Whittington Center, BBHC
    Smokeless powder is a passing fad! -Steve Garbe
    I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it. -Woodrow F. Call, Lonesome Dove
    Some of my favorite recipes start out with a handful of depleted counterbalance devices.

Boolit Buddy
    RS... I'm guessing Real Stuff...? And I'm guessing # = 1 pound...?
    Political Correctness: A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Semper Fi -