Titan ReloadingRepackboxWidenersPBcastco
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load Data RotoMetals2
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: White Label Lubes

Boolit Master

I didn't realize there were any delays. I snail mailed my order earlier this month and in about 10 days there was a package from LAR in my mailbox. Great turn around as far as I'm concerned.

Mrs. LAR, sounds like you're taking good care of Glenn. He's lucky to have you looking out for him.

I agree about the Boy Scouts. There weren't any troops around when I was young so when my son joined a troop I signed on as an assistant scout master. Thirty years later we still talk about the great times we had. He's still proud that he made Eagle Scout and so am I.
    Chuck

Boolit Master

"Creeker"

Where did you get the bullet on the left with the red lube? I need that mold.
    Last edited by Swede44mag; 10-29-2010 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swede44mag View Post

"Creeker"

Where did you get the bullet on the left with the red lube? I need that mold.

That bullet came from one of my matched set of 4 cavity Ballisti Cast 1101 moulds. I sold it as the Dry Creek 45-255-K............Creeker

I've been using BAC with good results, want to try Carnuba Red. In Glen Fryxell's articals he says the hard lubes may not work as well with lower velocity calibers ( .380ACP, 38 SW & plinking loads for 45 LC) How's CR work in these cals?
    I just have one Star Luber and it's kind of a pain to change lubes mid stream.

Boolit Grand Master

Daddyfixit;
    I have used Lars Carnauba Red for some time in ALL of my cast bullets for pistols and revolvers.

I shoot more .45 ACP target loads in my 625's than others but Carnauba Red works as good as anything I have used for target loads as well as magnum pistol loads. My match guns shoot under 1" at 25 yards off a rest (or the Ransom Rest) in .32 S&W Long/.32 H&R mag, .38 Special/.357 Magnum (including full wadcutter target loads, .44 Special/Magnum, and .45 Colt/.45 ACP and Auto Rim).

I have settled on CR for my pistol and revolver use for some time with excellent results. I can also state that Mr. & Mrs. Lars are TOPS in my books.

Dale53

Boolit Master

I also use Carnuba Red in everything and I mean everything I cast and reload. From 308 to .380.. It gets C-Red..
    Good, Cheap, Fast: Pick two.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Boolit Master

Talking

I just ordered 10 tubes of the Carnauba Red to try out with my new 22 cal moulds and maybe my 308 palma rifle.

Thanks guys! I have no real complaints with BAC, just a little sticky. Wanted to try Carnuba Red. Sounds like it will work just fine for my lower velocity stuff. I thought I got all the old lube out of my Star machine, sized 70 or 80 more rounds before the new lube showed!

Just wanted to know if anyone has heard from the Larsens lately? Sent an email to them and haven't heard from them, I hope they are doing well.

Boolit Mold
    Hey all This is Lars wife and i want to say a huge Thank you to all of you and thanks for understanding about our tardyness..

Glenn has been feelin better this week and we are filling orders it is just takin time to get caught up.

It just takes a whole day to visit the VA and then a day to recover -- thank you all for understanding and being suportive Glenn enjoys makin the lube and talkin with all of you!
    Many Blessings
    Lars Wife

Boolit Mold
    You can always e mail me at LsStuff@aol.com going through e mails now

Leah

Boolit Mold
    Ok one more thing ...
    For Glenns Son for his Eagle....

Glad to hear everything is OK!

Boolit Master
    Glad to hear that Mr and Mrs Lars-- I am ready to order some lube too just can not make up my mind I like bac and CR --likely CR

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars Wife View Post
    Ok one more thing ...
    For Glenns Son for his Eagle....

OK, is that rifle already bought, or is it what your son is wanting for completing his Eagle Scout work and badge?

If it's what he wants, I bet some of us here on this forum can make it happen. PM me if you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
    OK, is that rifle already bought, or is it what your son is wanting for completing his Eagle Scout work and badge?

If it's what he wants, I bet some of us here on this forum can make it happen. PM me if you need to.

Same Here!

Boolit Man

Eagle Rifle

PM sent to Recluse

Boolit Mold
    Hey all Glenn is actually feeling bette and we are back and almost caught up and appreciate all of yor support...
    Thank you for understanding about being late w orders we sort of got slammed and we just had to fill them as recieved.

The VA is still always fun to deal with - NOT .. now i understand why people go postal... Ok in case this is being monitored by anyone No im not planning anything ...lol

We have been talkin about productio9n pf the BPCR again and as soon as we get through the holidays we should be doing somthing along those lines... he just hates sellin it w/o testing it at the range ect...

so we are woorkin on it ... and thank all involved for thoughts and prayers ect

Happy Holidays to one and all!

You all rock!

Lars Wife

Boolit Master

Talking

Lars Wife, I received my 10 tubes of Carnauba Red yesterday Thank You! The package really had the attention of my cats and I had to hide it.

Boolit Mold
    Greetings again
    I want to thank all who have been so wonderfullllllll.....

ok i spoke with Glenn this am and as long as all goes well we should have a BPCR-2 available before the end of the year - prob in one pound blocks..and a Delux x-lox 32 oz. this will be the 45-45-10 formula
    I am on it to get it done and we should be able to do it i am ordering supplies today!!

Again thank you all-- I will be looking for feedback on both !!

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast