MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingReloading Everything
Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyRepackboxWideners
Lee Precision Load Data
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: White Label Lubes

Boolit Buddy
    I wish them a speedy recovery.
    The weather has not been real great for outdoor repair work the last month. I think North Arkansas has been catching the same weather we have in Southcentral Missouri.

They are shipping per Leah's e-mail. I have an order in for 10 sticks of CR. Looking forward to trying it out.

Bob

Boolit Master
    I just received an order from them yesterday. They are still shipping what is in stock and what was not damaged by the fire. My Envelope arrived safe and sound. No damage at all. Jar, bottle and lube sticks all great.

Thank you again Glenn, God Bless you and your family's. Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a better Happy, healthy New Year.

Mike

Boolit Buddy
    I use Carnuba Red for all my boolits. From 38 wadcutters to 460 magnum loads at 2000 fps. Works great ! No need to look for anyting else for my use. A great product for a great price!

Boolit Buddy

Just the other week I received a box of 100 sticks of Carnuba Red. They are up and running. let's just keep on ordering from them and help them keep the cash flow to help with the rebuilding. Nice people, great to do business with.

Boolit Buddy
    just ordered some 45 45 10 from him thursday and got it monday, first time ordering from him, they are great people to work with. he said he has all liquid lubes on the shelf but is 2 week behind on stick lubes. so he is back in business.

Boolit Master

I have tried all the White Label lubes, and like them all.

What lube should I choose for .44mag (NOE429421)?
    I have a Lyman 450 without heat.

Boolit Buddy
    Any of the whites label lubes will work. The 50/50 is the softest and I am currently using it for 45/70, 44 and 500 magnum. I also use their 45/45/10. I shoot mainly light to light medium loads and they work perfect. Today I placed an order for carnauba red, BAC, and 2400. I like their products and customer care..

Mr. Lars , Thank you for your Service , Mrs. Lars Thank you for all you do....I hope you all get going again, sounds like things are looking up for you all now. I've been using your products for several years and I do not need anything more than your products. I understand the problems at the V.A. , I spend a lot of my time with them also...Semper FI , Jim
    Slow Elk 45/70

Praise the Lord & Pass the Ammo

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by hogstad7 View Post
    What lube should I choose for .44mag (NOE429421)?
    I have a Lyman 450 without heat.
    I would try BAC or 2500+

CPL Lou

White lable products have worked great and have simplifled trying to keep lube and dies in all 4
    sizers for proper speeds and diameter of sizing dies........super fast.......RED..........600 to 1800 with out needing a heater or being sticky then 2500 lube.........simple and easy.........

Boolit Mold
    I want to try some of the white label lube and I need advice on whether to get the 50-50 or BAC? I will use this for .45 ACP target loads only and my understanding is that the softer the lube the less leading for low velocity ammo, but the tradeoff is that soft lube will sometimes not stay in the bullet groove very well. I have star lubersizer with a heater. Whats your experience using white label lube for .45 target rounds?

Boolit Master
    Have to love the RED, have 3 types, great lube, service and price. kayak1...100 stiks? WOW...commercial caster? I wish I had illusions of using 100 stiks of lube in my lifetime Maybe if I make it to retirement my berms will fill much quicker with lead.
    Last edited by remy3424; 03-02-2014 at 02:36 PM.
    Take a kid to the range, you'll both be glad you did.

BAC lube works great in my .45ACP pistols.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is final!
    Will kill for food!

Boolit Master
    Ordered some 2500 plus online last friday 3/7 mailed my check saturday got my lube yesterday. That's great service in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by CHeatermk3 View Post
    Ordered some 2500 plus online last friday 3/7 mailed my check saturday got my lube yesterday. That's great service in my book.
    They are great people.

Boolit Buddy
    Just started using the red on handgun bullets. It is a vast improvement over the previous commercial lube that I bought mainly for it's price ( serious mistake).

Boolit Master

Carnauba Red is my favorite for .45acp - BAC was far too tacky/messy for me.
    My Iraq Pics

Preferred Travel Agent - 72 Virgins Dating Club

Quote Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
    Carnauba Red is my favorite for .45acp - BAC was far too tacky/messy for me.
    My experiences exactly. BAC worked well just had to store them properly to not make a mess. CR I just drop in a plastic tote.

Banner Sponsor

I appreciate all you guys haveing patience with us after our fire last September.
    We are working out of a temp building while the shop is being finished. It's a little crammped, but we're making it work.

somebody said that they couldn't find a link to our site, so here it is again.
    www.LsStuff.com or www.LsStuff.com/store for our online store.

Thanks again
    Glenn & Leah Larsen

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819 LastLast