RepackboxLoad DataReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationWidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Wrechhog

DEADBEAT - Wrechhog

Not only did he take a huge box of reloading components and not pay, he stuck me with the $22 shipping as well. His name is Triet Le in Hudson, NY (will leave out the address) in case he makes another account.

Tis post was approved by 45nut (Ken) after he also tried to assist.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    I would put in the address, in case he comes back under an alias, or posts on another forum. Make him as easy to spot as possible.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    I would put in the address, in case he comes back under an alias, or posts on another forum. Make him as easy to spot as possible.
    Per mod advice..

Triet Le
    UPS store
    160 Fairview ave
    Suite 133 PMB 187
    Hudson, NY 12534

4. 03-02-2012, 07:49 PM

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

sorry to see you get burned like that , i like to think the shooting community is trustworthy ., the few, mess it up for the rest of us decent guys ...., i grew up old school, where your word was your word , a handshake was a promise , sad these days there aren't more honest people .. i usually dont send anything until funds arrive , hope you can get it solved ...bob
    To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.”
    ~George Mason

my feedback page:click and give me feedback here,below...

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show....php?p=1412368

In Remembrance
    Well let's see, so far it's the beginning of the 3rd month of the year and we now have 4 new DEADBEATS. Next thing you know we'll need a whole new section devoted to these low lifes.
    SIGH......What's this world coming to.
    Click to see what I'm doing and have available, this takes you to the VS (Vendor Sponsor) section of the site. Currently..25Rem,30Rem, 32Rem, 35Rem, 257Roberts, 358Win, 338Fed, 357 Herrett, 30 Herrett, 401 Winchester, 300Sav, 221 Fireball, 260Rem, 222Rem, 250 Savage, 8mm Mauser (AKA 8x57), 25-20WCF

Annealing Services

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/foru...php?117-Grumpa

Boolit Master

Sometimes things catch up to the DEADBEATS.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by badbobgerman View Post
    sorry to see you get burned like that , i like to think the shooting community is trustworthy ., the few, mess it up for the rest of us decent guys ...., i grew up old school, where your word was your word , a handshake was a promise , sad these days there aren't more honest people .. i usually dont send anything until funds arrive , hope you can get it solved ...bob
    Damn right. I have earned every derogatory title in my life at one point in time or another. No mistake I havent made and no bad decision I havent been guilty of. But NONE in my life have made me feel lower than wild pig poop (and yall know how much I hate a pig) than taking something that I shouldn't have and telling a lie. And these guys do both.

I am a dang fool on any good day of my life. But I am an honest, trustworthy fool. I wish these guys would take a lesson.
    I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I plan to go out the same way.

Boolit Master
    This is very sad I am sorry to hear you got burned.

Boolit Master
    There any fellow casters in that area?

In Remembrance

Mr Le, used a shipping location (UPS Store) to receive his shipment. Perhaps a call to UPS and a fraud claim will get you the lead on his real address and a phone number.

After almost getting burned by another member here, I have taken the posture that NOTHING ships now until I am paid.

I'm fearful that even the PIF stuff (especially the large box of brass, etc) will die because of these kinds of guys.

NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

Boolit Mold
    i live pretty close to hudson.......is this the same sheepdog i met in Tx last year? DW is that you?

It is real irritating to be had by a crook, but I dont believe it is a good idea to post where he can be found. If something happens to him, you will be at the top of the list of "persons of interest ". Now that will really ruin your day.
    Disclaimer: The above is not holy writ. It is just my opinion based on my experience and knowledge. Your mileage may vary.

Boolit Master

Looks like he joined last year, and only had 6 posts.

Mods,

Would it be worth increasing at least the number of posts for both selling AND/OR buying? Some of the buyers are jumping on sale offers with only a handful of posts under their belt, which is not much time to establish a reputation. -- That said, it should also be stressed that it is best to have money in hand before mailing items out! Its just good business.
    Jon

Well I really don't know how that could be implemented all it would take is just a PM to the seller to bypass it, I guess it's going to be up to you guys if you want to do business with them or not.
    Moderating is a responsibility not a privilege, abuse your power and you lose, no matter how powerful you may think you are.

Boolit Buddy
    To bad it was not his physical address. Might have been able to help you out. Most of us are pretty good people here in New York.
    I keep trying to stay afloat but can't help from shooting holes in my own boat.

Boolit Master
    [QUOTE=Roundnoser;1670935]Looks like he joined last year, and only had 6 posts.

Mods,

Would it be worth increasing at least the number of posts for both selling AND/OR buying? Some of the buyers are jumping on sale offers with only a handful of posts under their belt, which is not much time to establish a reputation.
    ===============
    Wow, that sure makes ME feel welcome. Does this mean that I am going to have to begin building a message count just to meet a minimum? I always thought that if you did not have anything of value to add, don't.

I have bought, sold and swapped with some that have already commented on this thread. I am not aware that any of them have a problem with that.
    Dusty

the number of deadbeats here for the amount business conducted is amazingly small. so please keep that in-mind when dealing with any one here. steve k swapping and selling moderator
    Moderating is a responsibility not a privilege, abuse your power and you lose, no matter how powerful you may think you are.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    If there is a new buyer that you don't know, wait until the payment has cleared, before shipping. It seems most of the ones that have proved to be problems, have been around longer.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Sheepdog Sent you a PM on this issue
    Dave
    The only part of the metric system America has embraced is the 9mm.

Remember incoming fire has the right of way

Boolit Mold
    [QUOTE=Dusty Bannister;1671013]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roundnoser View Post
    Looks like he joined last year, and only had 6 posts.

===============
    Wow, that sure makes ME feel welcome. Does this mean that I am going to have to begin building a message count just to meet a minimum? I always thought that if you did not have anything of value to add, don't.

Dusty
    I feel the same way Dusty. I have an over 600 rating with transactions on Ebay and 100% satisfaction rating with the ones that bothered to leave feedback. You can bet anyone unhappy would let you know on there. This is for both buying and selling. Anyone wanting to check I go by the same name there as here. It looks like the way some want it you have to be a chataholic to be trustable.
    Sabaharr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast