WidenersLee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Load DataRepackbox
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any of you guy around the age of 19,melt lead, and play xbox 360?

Any of you guy around the age of 19,melt lead, and play xbox 360?

Any of you guys around the age of 19, melt lead, and play xbox 360? If so, what is your gamer profile?

Boolit Grand Master
    Most here melt lead. Bet few are under 30 and many won't even know what an Xbox is!

My daughter has a PS3 and doenst cast bullets. Sorry I can't help.

Boolit Buddy

Double the 30 and add a few more.... Xbox 360?????? My VCR is still blinking 12:00... And don't have a cell phone either.

Boolit Master

The grandkids should be able to fix your VCR, at least they fix mine.

Bob
    Si hostes visibilis, etiam tu

I'd like to find someone that does have an xbox 360 account, because I bug everyone I talk to about lead and need someone with the same interests.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by starreloader View Post
    My VCR is still blinking 12:00...

Ditto for me, BUT!
    I do applaud a young whippersnapper such as yourself for being into guns and lead
    Kudos's to you

Boolit Buddy

I let the older grandaughter who is 9 keep this computer running... She just backed up all the junk on here and expanded the memory... I LIKE THE BLINKING RED 12:00..

Banned

runfiveslittlegirl is a member here [she's not 19 only 18]
    she does some of my smelting and occasionally some casting and reloading.
    she is much better at the unloading part however.
    we have a playstation no games for it though,
    sorry dude.

That is OK. I will just stick to talking to you guys on the forum and melting lead, since I don't need to be on those games all the time since no one on them talks about lead. Melting lead is more fun in my opinion than playing video games.

I play X Box some. Mostly to avoid boredom, I don't go online. But I'm closer to 70 than you are to 20. I'd be very (emphasis) surprised if very many young game heads reload, more surprised if they cast. Yup, that'd be a conversation - between a 70 year old and a 20 year old on the X Box site talking about melting lead.
    We need somebody/something to keep the government (cops and bureaucrats too) HONEST (by non government oversight).

Every "freedom" (latitude) given to government is a loophole in the rule of law. Every loophole in the rule of law is another hole in our freedom. When they even obey the law that is. Too often government seems to feel itself above the law.

We forgot to take out the trash in 2012, but 2016 was a charm! YESSS!

Boolit Master
    Sorry... 19 but i don't play 360 hoping to buy a console soon to play with the ladyfriend but i'm not big into it and don't have enough dough to float both hobbies!
    Raisin' Black Angus cows, outta gas, outta money, outta tags, low on boolits, but full 'a hope on the Rocky Mountain Eastern Slope!
    Why does a man with a 7mag never panic buy? Because a man with a 7mag has no need to panic!

"If you ain't shootin', you should be reloadin' if you ain't reloadin' you should be movin', if you ain't movin', somebody's gonna come by and cut your head off and put it on a stick!" Words to fight by, from Clint Smith

my grandson could have helped but due to texting he had to have his thumbs reset.
    "The good sense of the people will always be found to be the best army.They may be led astray for a moment,but will soon correct themselves" - Thomas Jefferson

I wasn't Born in the south but I got there as soon as I could.
    I like this site. MOSTLY good people. good ideas.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't!!
    "Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped." — Groucho Marx

"We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse"

Rats! I just cracked 32 so I fall into the "Majority"

Boolit Grand Master
    I usually open my boxes by cutting around the edges of the top instead of 'corner to corner' across the middle.

Boolit Mold
    Ha this is too funny! I'm 23 but I have a Playstation.

Sent from my brain using ESP

Boolit Buddy
    I'm 31 and my gamer id is blademasteriii. That being said I don't have a lot of time to play these days. Prob been more than a week since i turned it on even.

I guess I am getting closer the the majority at 28. Never did get into the box or station games. Not that I didn't have fun when I was playing at a friends I just couldn't see spending money and time on them that I could use for my shooting addiction. That and I prefer to be outside. Now that I am married with a couple rugrats running around there is even less time. I should also mention that I don't even have a cell phone. Why do I need one, everyone else has one.

I just get more satisfaction from going for a hike, reloading, shooting, restling with the kids ect than I do playing video games. It is just too much fun being outside. Its my Dads fault really.

Jerry Jr.
    You can't buy experience, but you'll pay for it.

.... but what do I know, I'm just a dumb farmer. ~ My Dad.

NRA LIFE MEMBER Upgraded to Endowment Member 5-23-14

Well, makes me feel seasoned now, 37 soon, so I'm in the majority now. Played some games years ago, but have found other things to spend my time doing. Shooting, reloading, casting, family, camping, hunting, geocaching. Not much time for games anymore.

Always carry, never tell.

In Remebrance

19, I remember 19. I spent the spring I was 19 at Parris Island. But that was in 1979.

Sorry 2693, I can't help you on the games stuff. The last game I was into was "Fighter Pilot" on my original Gateway PC in 1997. It won't even play on my other computers. I liked it, it was simple and fun. I've tried playing the other games the kids have had on the Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Xbox, Playstation. I never could see just what I was supposed to be doing for Sonic the Hedgehog. I kind of liked the oldests "Band of Brothers" he got for the Wii thing. He sold or traded that for something illegal, I'm sure. I don't have much use for the modern world. The Wii keeps my little ones dancing around on cold days, that's good I guess.

Boolit Master

Bret, I was also at Parris Island (2n Bn) in the summer of 1979, but I was just a lad at 18. Went back in 1990 as a DI (1st Bn). That was my wife's favorite duty station by the way. We lived in SNCO housing on the island.....she claimed she could hear me yelling from across the parade deck. Good times!!
    Semper Fi!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast