Gentlemen,

I’d like to take a moment to thank you for being the type of person each one of you are. It gives me a strange feeling to know that there are men that I consider good friends, but wouldn’t recognize if I passed them on the street. Ah well, I guess such is life in today’s technological society.

But I’ve been the recipient of so many kindnesses from so many fellow shooters that it’s a bit overwhelming. They range from a few reloadable cases for a rifle to the gift of several boxes of unfired cases, reloading dies and even a matching bullet mold. They include sight bases, scope rings, ‘this is how to do its done’s, cast bullets, advice and most of all, friendships that would never have occurred in the ordinary run of the mill environment around here. Even more remarkably, I was told to ‘forget it’ when I carelessly misrepresented a box of 35 Rem ammo when cleaning out my shelves, and the fellow involved wouldn’t even let me return his payment.

( I wouldn't dare try to list everyone I've exchanged kindnesses with, because with so many participants, I'd be sure to overlook a lot of folks who deserve to be righly recognized.)

I’ve been ‘absent without leave’ here due to a divorce and a long interstate relocation after an exhausting home search. (As an aside to anyone who has emailed me in the last few months, my Google account has apparently been deleted. If your note is still of interest to you, please send me a PM here on this forum.) But I’m back. Thanks for the 7.65x54R cases, the 30 carbine cases, the 38 S&W cases, etc. I trust the ’06, 30-30, 38 Spl, 357 and 44 Mag cases I’ve passed along to others have fulfilled their needs as well as others have filled my own. No complaints on either side, at least so far anyhow.

I trust I’m not being too flowery with the above comments, but It gives me such a great pleasure to announce that my son has finally managed to get my computer working again, that I just had to express myself. If somewhat overenthusiastically, at least honestly. I expect to be a bit more sociable henceforth than in recent months.