Titan ReloadingRepackboxInline FabricationReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Load Data

Thread: Marlin 1894CB 32 mag

Boolit Master

Marlin 1894CB 32 mag

Saw one today in a gunshop. Looked new. Price tag $599.00. It is a really nice feeling little rifle. Just could not justify spending that much right now.
    Just wanted to let people know that they are out there.

swamp

Boolit Grand Master
    It would have been very, very hard for me to pass one up at that price.

That is half the going rate on Gunbroker. I would have bought it in a heartbeat.

Boolit Buddy
    Buy it!!

I gave $700 for mine 4 years ago and would not sell it for twice that amount now, it is my favorite go to gun for packing around the farm.

Boolit Grand Master
    Mine!!!!!

Did that gun have a 24" barrel? Did it say Illion NY on the Barrel?

The first question is about the configuration as most CB models say "Limited" when they have 24" barrels.

The second ? is to find out if they are fianlly up and running or is this just new old stock from North Haven?

We all need to keep up to speed on this as we need to know if Remington is going to make product or punt. Likely they won't come out and make some kind of announcement to the world when theyy start making product. They will probably just quietly start shipping to distributors.

So as soon as anyone sees new product that is from NY we'll know they are up and running again.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Master
    I don't think it is a Rem. product. I believe it is one of the early Marlin guns. Rockrat will be able to give all the details. Hopefully with pics.

Unless they've start selling them again, the .32 H&R has been out of production for quite some time. I've had one for about 5 years that I picked up at a gun show even then they had been discontinued for several years. A super fun gun dirt cheap to shoot cast with and that's deadly on squirrels and rabbits. It's a pity they never caught on. I need to dig it out of the safe to take it shooting again and maybe make some pictures.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by W.R.Buchanan View Post
    Did that gun have a 24" barrel? Did it say Illion NY on the Barrel?

The first question is about the configuration as most CB models say "Limited" when they have 24" barrels.

The second ? is to find out if they are fianlly up and running or is this just new old stock from North Haven?

We all need to keep up to speed on this as we need to know if Remington is going to make product or punt. Likely they won't come out and make some kind of announcement to the world when theyy start making product. They will probably just quietly start shipping to distributors.

So as soon as anyone sees new product that is from NY we'll know they are up and running again.

Randy
    The 1894CB in 32 H&R MAG was only made a few years and they all had 20" octagon barrels .
    I waited two years for the first shipment of those to come out 7 or 8 years ago and to the best of my knowledge they were only in production for two ro three years .

The one I "had" I sold on GB maybe 2 years ago LNIB for over $800 . So the price on this one is good to say the least !
    Parker's , 6.5mm's and my family in the Philippines