Reloading EverythingInline FabricationLoad DataRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Wideners Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pay your bills

Boolit Grand Master

Pay your bills

Back before Christmas, a member sent me some lead 'cause I was running shy. I told him I would send him a check for the shipping costs.

He sent me a PM a coupla' weeks ago asking me if I had sent it as he had not received it. I responded and told him I had forgotten and would get right on it. I forgot again.

This morning, I remembered it and like to died, wondering what this man thinks of me. If I have ruined my reputation with this man, I got what I deserved.

If you fail to pay a bill with a business, they sic a bill collector on you. But, if you ruin your reputation with friends on the best forum there is, that's a lot of damage that might not can be repaired.

Moral of this? Listen to the ol' man, I'm tryin' to teach ya' something. Do as I say, not as I've done. Pay your bills to those you buy from here and do it on time.

Love Life
    Can't we just occupy cast boolits and have the mods give us bill forgiveness?

Boolit Master

LMAO! YOU'RE OLD! KEEP A LIST JIM!

.......if I don't keep a list I can't 'member nuthin....,GRIN

Art
    ”Only accurate rifles are interesting”
    ——Townsend Whelen

In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act
    —- George Orwell

Boolit Master

If we could be perfect Jesus would not have needed to do what he did. Your in good company Jim. And a hell of a man to publicly admit it. Makes you an honest man in my book.

Love Life
    I'm with Reload3006. I have done it before as well. Recently as a matter of fact.

Jim, relax. You're in good company here. I haven't been a slow-pay here but I have been on the internet for a while now...
    http://armedliberalinmo.blogspot.com/
    NRA Certified Trainer
    Bowers v. DeVito "...there is no constitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered."
    Partner, Olsen Training Group

Boolit Master in Heavens Range

Jim.

Get out your wet noodle and flagellate yourself. Happens to all of us on occasion.

Sam
    Muddy Creek Sam
    |__
    ( o )\_
    USN 100% Disabled
    Dark Lord of The Soot
    SBSS# 2137
    LASSOOS#1957s
    SASS VET #131
    http://www.muddycreeksam.com

My Feedback!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=66946

Boolit Master
    After I retired I bought one of those small "white board" things and hung it above my work bench. I can use a dry-erase marker to keep a list of "things to do". I see the list several times a day ! It keeps me up to date even though the old memory does not work as well any more !

Jerry
    S&W .38/44 Outdoorsman Accumulator

Boolit Grand Master
    Y'all talkin' about makin' a list. I forget to make the dang list!

Boolit Master
    I make lists but I can't remember how many there are or where I put them.
    Some times it's the pot,
    Some times it's the pan,
    It might even be the skillet,
    But, most of the time, it's the cook.

Boolit Master
    I'm only 47 and suffer from CRS, cant remember s___

I had to resort to carrying a small pocket notebook

If the other party is anything like you appear to b, all will be forgiven, provided you made good

Boolit Master

Jim,

I can see your beard.

You were just having a "senior moment" ( Or two. )

Been there. Done that. Got the T Shirt.

First reload: .22 Hornet. 1956.
    More at: http://reloadingtips.com/

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the
    government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    - Henry Ford

In Remembrance

I have a feeling that other fella` understands a simple slip of the memory process. I`m proud of you, Jim, for making such a post.Robert[/I]

Boolit Master

200 miles south of the center of the United States
    Seems like the teflon on the brain gets a little thicker every year.

Nothing sticks anymore.

Boolit Grand Master
    It appears that I am my harshest critic and judge. That may be the case, but it is what it is. I make mistakes like everybody does, but I have no patience for negligence and complacency. I was taught that excuses are only acceptable to the one that makes them. Daddy told me "When you screw up, you stand up and own up."

Boolit Master
    Dont feel bad. A new member here decided to purchase 750 50 cal solids and 250 hollow points from me. I told him 120.00 for the thousand boolits shipped. He told me he sent the payment out on the 5th of December. Never got it, and he started wondering if I was messing him around. On the 27th of December I sent him the first 500 boolits on faith since I still had not gotten the money. 29th of December, it showed up and I shipped the rest of the boolits out immediately. I still dont know if he really believes me or not, but I know I did my best.
    I applaud you for your honesty.
    When you are honest and fair in life, it is a lot easier to look people in the eye.
    I came into this world kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I plan to go out the same way.

Perma-Banned

And here I've been thinking since I first talked with you in chat, what a fine, upstanding, honest, forthright American this man is. This just helps to prove that I was right.
    Semper Fi, Jim.

[FONT=times new roman][SIZE=3]Je suis Charlie

Safeguard our way of life...Defend the Constitution against ALL Enemies, Foreign and Domestic!!!

I used to be able to keep books in my head. Appointments, car mileage till oil change, torque specs etc. These days I can forget what I am searching for on Google before I get it typed in! Sometimes while hunt and peck typing a reply on the forum my thought evaporates and it whisked off to never never land. Sights going, memories goin we will stop there.
    J
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine

Banned
    Jim, you are so very right! I don't mind being a little late with the mortgage, or utilities or car payment. Those creditors will survive. But my friends . . . now that's different. Not that I haven't done exactly what you have . . . it's just different.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mroliver77 View Post
    I used to be able to keep books in my head. Appointments, car mileage till oil change, torque specs etc. These days I can forget what I am searching for on Google before I get it typed in! Sometimes while hunt and peck typing a reply on the forum my thought evaporates and it whisked off to never never land. Sights going, memories goin we will stop there.
    J
    You're not alone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast