Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyLoad DataTitan Reloading
WidenersRepackboxLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything

Thread: Coolest Hand Cannon I've Seen...

Coolest Hand Cannon I've Seen...

For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast. Eph. 2:8,9

Boolit Master
    To each his own, to me only accurate firearms are interesting, well actually all firearms are interesting but accurate ones are more interesting. Cool is being able to hit targets at a great distance.

Tim

Good luck! My 9mm derringer is a real joke as far as accuracy is concerned (not to mention plenty of recoil already. A .45 colt would be ridiculous).
    We need somebody/something to keep the government (cops and bureaucrats too) HONEST (by non government oversight).

Every "freedom" (latitude) given to government is a loophole in the rule of law. Every loophole in the rule of law is another hole in our freedom. When they even obey the law that is. Too often government seems to feel itself above the law.

We forgot to take out the trash in 2012, but 2016 was a charm! YESSS!

Looks like those 'derringers' are as big as a full size pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by dtknowles View Post
    To each his own, to me only accurate firearms are interesting, well actually all firearms are interesting but accurate ones are more interesting. Cool is being able to hit targets at a great distance.

Tim
    Hitting targets is no problem if the target is the side of a mountain. The real trick is hitting small targets at eye squinting distances.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullshop Junior View Post
    Hitting targets is no problem if the target is the side of a mountain. The real trick is hitting small targets at eye squinting distances.
    Touché, I agree with this valuable insight.

Tim
    Words are weapons sharper than knives - INXS

The pen is mightier than the sword - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The tongue is mightier than the blade - Euripides

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar
    I've seen these over the years and while they are reminiscent of the old Remigton - to me, they are strictly a 'belly gun" for up close shooting. They might have a "cool look" but I don't believe I'd be too happy with the recoil - but I'm old and my hands are old. If it was strictly for SD - I'd be more comfortable with more than two shots. That said, I carry a Smith 36 J frame with 5 shots and I'm completely comfortable with that. For the price shown - I would personally be more prone to spend the $ on a good J frame. For a back up to a main carry - maybe. But I know I wouldn't be using it much for range shooting.

If you are buying it to look at you will be satisfied with it. If you handle it, shoot it, ect, you will be sorely disappointed.
    Sic Semper Tyrranis

Boolit Master

A few years back, I bought a Bond in 45 acp at my LGS. I couldn't wait to try it out. Big disappointment.
    At 7-10 yards, the two slugs hit about 12" high. I immediately took the piece back, and after the month long fight they refunded
    my money. Just my .02. Wouldn't buy another one.
    Jack

Boolit Master
    I most certainly don't call that a handcannon. I had one in 45 Colt/410 and most assuredly wont buy another. While well made it is not accurate and quite pricey for what one gets.

Boolit Master
    Attachment 105930 My answer to that. I really wanted one of these little Sig Sauer P938s. When I got the chance to buy one, it was mine. I've broken it in, it shoots lead just fine nowdays. They are a little tight on tolerances and come with full night sights. Best little packin' gun I've tried. It's blocky because it's rated for +p loads also. I use Hornady Critical Defense 9mms. It fits about any pocket and goes everywhere. Capacity is six rounds.

It takes some pistol technique to shoot accurately but, I get this at 15 yards (8" targets). Attachment 105931
    In all, the .41 Magnum would be one of my top choices for an all-around handgun if I were allowed to have only one. - Bart Skelton