Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataSnyders Jerky
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingWidenersLee Precision
RotoMetals2 Repackbox
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: http://Groupbuys.dyndns.org

Moderator Emeritus

http://Groupbuys.dyndns.org

Here is the link to the group buy order system. They recently changed the old one so we had to update.

http://groupbuys.dyndns.org

Just trying to make it easier for people to find. If you wish to honcho a deal using the site we can provide assistance with creating labels etc (we can send you excel files of your buyers)

Contact Me for more info

Wiljen
    Last edited by wiljen; 07-20-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Boolit Master

Add it to your bookmarks because this link will get lost in all these group buy threads...Ray
    Proud member in the basket of deplorables.

I've got the itch, but don't got the scratch.

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Quote Originally Posted by RayinNH View Post
    Add it to your bookmarks because this link will get lost in all these group buy threads...Ray
    Now don't be so negative Ray.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Buddy

wiljen

I'm having problems with your system. First , in the boxes for State and Zip I can't put my province (NB) and postal code in the same box nor country and postal code in that box. At the time I placed my order , it showed the Honcho's address . Now that I have the money order ready to ship it won't show it. Help here would be appreciated.

Boolit Master on Heavens Range
    You folks living in Canada, please email or PM me with your zip codes. I think that area of the program had been fixed so you yourself can update that zip code field with CANADA XXXXXX, but send it to me anyway in case you cannot. State code is Providence code. ... felix

To fix it yourself, hit the UPDATE INFO button under the ORDER button, after you are already signed in and the ORDER button appears at the top of the page in the middle.
    Last edited by felix; 03-11-2007 at 10:51 PM.
    felix

Moderator Emeritus

I do believe I have it fixed - sorry for any inconvienence - please let me know if you still have any troubles.
    Last edited by wiljen; 03-15-2007 at 06:25 PM.

Cast Boolits Owner

Wiljen, Please check your e-mail OR get with me on aim.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by wiljen View Post
    I do believe I have it fixed - sorry for any inconvienence - please let me know if you still have any troubles.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Moderator Emeritus

I am in the process of implementing some of the changes that have been recommended by users. I will try to keep interruptions to a minimum but please bear with me as I am trying to improve the site.

Wiljen

Boolit Master

Smile Much Better For Me

Thanks Wiljen,

Navigation of the interface is much easier for me now, It wasn't too bad as a user but as a honcho I was frustrated with clicking thru a seemingly endless bunch of radio buttons with a bunch of instructions.

Good Job!

Thank you,

Boomer
    Group Buy Honcho for 311440Mod, 312190-FNGC, 379230-GC, 380200-GC, 381268-PB, 360180-GC, 360180-PB, 413640-PB, 434330-GC, 434640-PB, 434640-GC, 454640-PB, 462420-PB, 462420-GC, 462420-PB Re-Run, 462420-GC Re-Run, 462640-PB, and 462640-GC Group Buys.

Lever Guns are my Passion!
    SASS Life 37141
    IHMSA 33587

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks Boomer,

I am working on modifying the invoices as some problems have arisen with them. I have corrected one issue that I found but am still working on extending the systems capabilities. Stay tuned.

Wiljen

Boolit Master
    wiljen,

Could you walk me through the process of putting an item on the group buy site? I must be missing something.

David

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by only1asterisk View Post
    wiljen,

Could you walk me through the process of putting an item on the group buy site? I must be missing something.

David
    You have to be setup as a honcho first. Check your PMs for details.

Wiljen

Moderator Emeritus

I have added a new invoice page for items other than Gas Checks as it was drawing some complaints from people doing multiple orders. I have created a line item invoice by honcho and fixed the selection process so only honchos you have orders with show up on your list.

Wiljen

Moderator Emeritus

I am upgrading the Groupbuy site and have it offline at present. It will be back online this evening.

Moderator Emeritus

It's back up with a new hammer mold section added.

Boolit Master

Wiljen Your work is greatly appreciated

John
    Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
    And I carry a LOADED Hell Cat

Moderator Emeritus

My apologies for outages of late. The house was struck by lightning this past week and some rewiring has been required and the power company has been doing some additional testing on the transformer that has interrupted our service as well. Hopefully I can keep the outages to a minimum, but please bear with me.

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

BUMP,, :

It sure helps to be registered over there even if you don't plan to be involved in any group buys.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Buddy

new user and have some questions

on the gas check order I expressed in interest in ordering some 308 gas checks the one qty is B308 1m or B308 3m and then another listing is Ind 308 1m. Confusing cause I'm not sure what they mean. If I want 3000 gas checks for 308 (Lyman or Lee molds) I think these would be the right item.....What is the B and the Ind.?? I would like to get on the list of interest for 6mm gas checks but couldn't figure out how to add my qty. (2000 or so) where is the discription of the Group Buys. Like what is a 45 Hammer mold??afish4570

Banned

m=1000

1m=1000 as the roman numeral M represents one thousand.

3m =3000

you need to read the first posting on this thread, should explain it.

no interest list just wait for the order

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast