Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
Load DataWidenersRepackboxLee Precision
Titan Reloading
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Terry/Hazel Grindle/smokingguns/Old Fart Maddog2020/revolverfan2

Hmmm im only like 10 miles from Bessemer City NC and the 435 phone prefix is from my hometown. 45nut should i get involved or not i damn sure didnt like getting the shaft from Fishin Russ

Boolit Mold
    This guy was the first person " banned " over on ABT, too!

Scott

Boolit Buddy
    Same guy then, I inquired about a hot salt bluing tank. Then told him I couldn't afford it. He's been pounding me with PM's ever since. Sent me the same phone number just now.

Going by the SN stagarmsfan on carolinashootersforum.com

Should I link him to this URL?

I should add, he has nothing but postive feedback on that forum.

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Deadbeat Old Fart Hazel Grindle/Maddog 2020
    I have reason to believe that the deadbeat known as "Old fart Hazel Grindle" is operating again on this site as Maddog 2020.

On the 15th of last month I responded to an ad by md (Maddgog). He was looking for a 45 cal heavyweight. A deal was struck where I would trade him a Mountain Mold 454375 for a Lyman 225462 SC, RCBS 44-245-KT and a Lee 190HP. I sent him my mold with delivery confirmation. On 1/23 postal records indicated he had received item. I had not as of yet and sent him a pm asking status. He claimed that he had had a toe amputated and that he would be sending items soon. I received a package from md on 1/27 and upon examination found some discrepancies in the items sent. He had switched the 225462 for a 225450 and sent a Lee 432265RD rather than the 45 190 HP. I sent him a pm and he indicated that he would make good on the Lee and would be sending out the proper mold asap. He also went on to say that he had used the mold I sent him and that it worked well. On the 29th of Jan I asked for clarification as to when the mold would be going out and he assured me that he would be sure to send out replacement on the 31st of Jan. As of 2/5 I still hadn't received mold and sent md another pm as to status of mold, no answer was received. on 2/9 I sent another pm regarding status. On 2/11 I got a vague message saying that he had the runs and was delayed. I have sent another pm that he has not replied to. I went through the various posts by md and came across one that struck a nerve. On the second page of posts there was a deleted photobucket picture from "b00mer". I realized I had seen that username before and found it as an alias for Old Fart Hazel Grindle. The moniker he is now using is:

Terry Brindle
    143 Miller St.
    Gastonia, NC 28052

I hope that you will see to it that this lowlife *** is relisted as a deadbeat.

Unless I hear different,, I see no reason to question the information I just got
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

IPv4 address: 67.216.135.56 IPv6 address: ::ffff:43d8:8738 Host name: 67.216.135.56.pool.hargray.net Reverse DNS: 67.216.135.56.pool.hargray.net Country: United States City: Ashburn, VA

Ashburn Virginia ?
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

the server location for hargay net is Ashburn, VA. Near as I can tell from the IP address his computer used by that IP is in Hardeeville SC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

its beyond me how some folks think stiffing abunch of gun tote n trigger happy people is a good idea....

On greybeards forums he is revolverfan2 ,I alerted the Moderator there awhile back and he said he had been doing good dealings there,he has more screen names than anyone I know.That's not good !

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoma View Post
    On greybeards forums he is revolverfan2 ,I alerted the Moderator there awhile back and he said he had been doing good dealings there,he has more screen names than anyone I know.That's not good !
    He also lists his addy there as Georgia.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Sorry to say that other forums do not care what someone does on another forum as long as they do not do it on there forum. But by then it is too late. Someone lost something. Thus I strongly feel that if the people in charge of another forum have been given a heads up on the dealings of one of there members and they take advantage of a member on there forum the people in charge of that forum should be held responsible for all losses by said culprit.

Just like Riverwalker 76 is on The Firing Line forum. They could care less as just like the person in this thread they find a safe haven on other forums. Sad but true.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Banned
    He has been doing this for years. With different ISP addresses, I'm guessing he's a trucker and a dirtbag.

Banned
    Not hard to fake a proxy...

www.hidemyass.com is a free easy one.

Quote Originally Posted by stubshaft View Post
    He also lists his addy there as Georgia.
    I never buy there and go there once in awhile and look around mostly buy from people here and spotted his same sales pitch there and here and a few other places.I was to buy a 410ga slug mould and found he had it posted elseware Badge was to buy or trade in a deal and wanted him to ship first ,he never did and said he got a better deal elseware.How does he post as Revolverfan2 and Georgia on one forum without the Moderator catching on ?

Well, the volume of members here and the volume of posts/threads kinda precludes background checks and dna database matches being done. We don't have the resources to filter out everyone with bad intentions although we wish we did. We do not allow them safe harbor once exposed though.

castboolits@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 45nut View Post
    We do not allow them safe harbor once exposed though.
    I think this one simple line makes this forum far better than most. As you can not stop something that you do not know about. But given a good heads up then we are ahead of the game.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Beware of this offered by revolverfan2 on his good standing forum. 1000 45acp brass all police range pickup $75.00 shipped Trades for scope also considered He dont change the Post and will probaly use word for word. I bet Police range pickup !

In Remembrance
    Jackson County, Choctaw Nation, Indian Territory
    Quote Originally Posted by Longone View Post
    Linked page says one has to log in.
    Those who fail to study history are doomed to repeat it.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund
    Freud

Boolit Master
    Here's a screenshot...

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

That is the post I saw,he has not so far ripped anyone off there that I can find but think some are leary of him and some of his deals .I have warned a few there also and some just naturally have good instint not to do business with him.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast