Snyders JerkyWidenersLoad DataInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackboxLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters Supply Reloading Everything
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Terry/Hazel Grindle/smokingguns/Old Fart Maddog2020/revolverfan2

Quote Originally Posted by Bert2368 View Post
    Could we perhaps "google bomb" his name and all known screen names so this thread shows up in response to any searches related to his name...
    I have heard the term Google bomb before but do not know what it is, can you explain?

Michael Grace

Blasted hellish frozen northern wastelands, AKA Minnesota
    http://howto.wired.com/wiki/'Google_Bomb'_an_Enemy

You abuse the method Google and other search engines use to decide what to put on top of the first page returned when a term is searched on-
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

Boolit Grand Master

What a shame this *** is still breathing. Kmag he used that back surgery line on me for a while. Then told me that the postman forgot to p/u the package. I helped to get him booted off of GBO also but I guess he is back to his tricks.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

In Remembrance

Wielding a baseball bat, and threatening to take someone's head off in a heated argument is likely to be allowed as assault. If the guy were threatening me that way, and closer than 30 feet, I'd be justified in shooting.

Probably what happened to the guy this thread is about.

But the assault turned into also the additional charge of battery. Battery with the Intent to Kill is a further refinement. And on, and on....

NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor

Author of a book on reloading
    ILSA MEMBER http://www.internationallawnsteelsho...ssociation.com
    NRA RANGE SAFETY OFFICER

FB page

https://www.facebook.com/bigb00mer FYI in case ya'll wanna "friend" him.
    There are two theories to arguing with a woman .. . Neither works.

Women always say that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.There is no way to prove that they are wrong.

But a year or so after giving birth a woman will often say "It would be nice to have another child".

You never hear a guy say, "It would be nice to get kicked in the nuts again".

There are two theories to arguing with a woman .. . Neither works.

Women always say that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.There is no way to prove that they are wrong.

But a year or so after giving birth a woman will often say "It would be nice to have another child".

You never hear a guy say, "It would be nice to get kicked in the nuts again".

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Quote Originally Posted by johnlaw484 View Post
    You can always tell a proud flag flying Christian by the way they treat others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

You know, I have a hard time squareing the pictures on those facebook links with the mug shots from the gun/knife/tire iron party arrests. It would have taken a lot of hard miles and hill billy drugs to make the couple in the wedding photos look like that. I know there are 50+ people in the US with my name... For years, the one (with the EXACT same nick name) that came up first on google was a (famous for cross dressing) college professor! Maybe we need to cross reference? If it pans out, then it's time to friend 'em and start posting fun stuff on their walls.

Bigboomer matches up to Grindle's email and that's a profile picture that he's used. Area is right as well.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

Theodore Roosevelt

Does the wife match up in some fashion as well? Guy in the wedding pics in firefighter uniform doesn't much look like Terry R. Grindle mug shot...

Every post on his wall is him begging for free stuff?!

Vendor Sponsor

Actually had "smokinguns" pm me back on 8-31-11 reguarding some of my dies. Glad I never heard back from him and glad I happend on to this thread.

BT
    BTX Star Crimp Die
    Back in stock with new low price!
    Click link below!
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Star-Crimp-Die

also check in and say hello on my new face book page!
    https://www.facebook.com/BTSniper-153949954674572/

I happen to live near some of these people. This hazel and her husband are a short drive from my home. If you guys comply all of the ways they have ripped you off i mite go speak with them. You can pm me if you like.
    "If you have a nick-nack with a nick in it we'll knock the nick out of your nack with Brighto!" -Larry Fine

Casting on dry land...

?

If he is a felon law enforcement may be interested in him purchasing firearms. I am a little hesitant to buy anything on this site now. Sad.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by dj'slevers View Post
    If he is a felon law enforcement may be interested in him purchasing firearms. I am a little hesitant to buy anything on this site now. Sad.
    What does that mean? This thread is about a DEADBEAT. We publicize the duds, to keep our membership from getting victimized. I would not hesitate to ship out parts, boolits, or brass to hundreds of the members of this forum, without first getting payment. Would I do that for a newbie with zero posts and no feedback? Probably not. But I have made hundreds of trades, going both ways, and have NEVER been burned.

There are a LOT of great men on this forum. And I mean real men. There are men's men here. This thread in this section is to warn EVERYONE about one deadbeat. I think you took it wrong.

Boolit Buddy
    smokingguns almost got me on some gas checks. guess i got away lucky. i got the back surgery story. he just couldnt make it to the po nor ask his sons to either. guess their back needed surgery as well.

Boolit Master
    Dodge Co. GA. Between the Ocmulgee and Little Ocmulgee rivers.
    I hit a dead end. Seems there's not a whole lot the locals can do about it.

US Govt mantra: If it's moving tax it. If it's still moving regulate it. If it stops moving subsidize it

Can do or are willing to do? If it was $100k do you think they could do something?

This guy failed to provide payment of $100 to in my case. Not much recourse, because it's just not worth it.
    It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.

Theodore Roosevelt

18. 05-22-2012, 02:45 PM
    Reason
    not germain to this dead beat thread

Boolit Buddy
    I am new to CB and have just bought a couple of items from the classified list. I am sure the transactions will be fine. I've bought and sold a fair amount of stuff online. I try to be reasonably careful but I accept a certain level of 'disappointment' as the cost of doing business.

Usually it's not worth chasing these people down but one trick that sometimes works is to threaten to file a complaint with law enforcement. Make it sound convincing even if it's BS.

"To inform you that I am going to file a complaint with the Office of Attorney General in my state, X, under the Wire & Mail Fraud Act section 893 subsection 17. Subsequently, I will proceed to file with the Attorney General's office in your state, Y, under the reciprocity agreement between X and Y of 1987..... "

Doesn't always work but twice it has resulted in a money order being sent overnight. At the very least it will give the SOB some heartburn

Added later: As someone pointed out to me in a PM, this is probably not a good idea when dealing with Grindle. I doubt this threat would impress him and he sounds like a nasty character. Provoking him might cost more than the sum of money involved. My suggestion was a general one.
    Last edited by meshugunner; 06-04-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by meshugunner View Post
    I am new to CB and have just bought a couple of items from the classified list. I am sure the transactions will be fine. I've bought and sold a fair amount of stuff online. I try to be reasonably careful but I accept a certain level of 'disappointment' as the cost of doing business.

Usually it's not worth chasing these people down but one trick that sometimes works is to threaten to file a complaint with law enforcement. Make it sound convincing even if it's BS.

"To inform you that I am going to file a complaint with the Office of Attorney General in my state, X, under the Wire & Mail Fraud Act section 893 subsection 17. Subsequently, I will proceed to file with the Attorney General's office in your state, Y, under the reciprocity agreement between X and Y of 1987..... "

Doesn't always work but twice it has resulted in a money order being sent overnight. At the very least it will give the SOB some heartburn

Added later: As someone pointed out to me in a PM, this is probably not a good idea when dealing with Grindle. I doubt this threat would impress him and he sounds like a nasty character. Provoking him might cost more than the sum of money involved. My suggestion was a general one.
    I think Grindle is a she, so as someone pointed out in a previous post, there are two ways to argue with a female and neither one works. Making a threat of X and Y probabley would not work anyway because I don't think she is smart enough to recognize one.

Longwood
    Maybe lots of people trying to befriend them, and do nothing, until there are enough people for a mass attack, all on maybe their birthday.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast