Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataSnyders Jerky
Inline FabricationWidenersLee PrecisionRepackbox
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2

Thread: ZSA Christmas Match

Vendor Sponsor

ZSA Christmas Match

This Saturday 17 Dec 2011, at The Range in Oxford, NC. 6 stages with 180 rounds including bay 6 with "Jingle Bells" shoot 26 steel plates to the tune of the Holiday Classic song. Everyone in the area are welcome to join us, if we don't see you, Merry Christmas and a safe happy New Year

Boolit Master

I'm not wanting to hijack your match thread but I have to ask
    What's the deal with Zombies??????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????
    I see Hornady is even making Zombie Ammo now??????????? why has anybody ever seen one???? Sorry guys I just don't understand where all this Zombie stuff is coming from???

Vendor Sponsor
    Excellent point. We started this a year ago as a way to get new shooters into the sport SAFELY. Mel and I watched "Zombieland" the night before and the idea of head shots on targets for a new shooting sport was born. Zombies are a very big part of popular culture right now, especially with the younger folks. If that gets them out shooting and off the couch in front of the video games, I think that's a good thing. Yes, there are people that are sick of hearing about it, as in Patrick Sweeney's last article in "Guns and Ammo" magazine, many commented "enough". But are those folks getting as many new shooters out as we are??? If so, great, keep up the good work, if not, please let us keep growing the sport. We appreciate feedback always, good and bad, and please check our website to see what we are all about. Saturday, we had 3 matches, 1 in North Carolina, 1 in Virginia and 1 in Georgia, all on the same day !!!! We must be doing something right. Merry Christmas to all on this great Forum, John

Boolit Master

Good job on getting the matches running,I signed up on the web site ever get any matches in Texas??

Vendor Sponsor
    We are trying !!!! If you have a local club/range that might be interested, please have them check our "join the team" page on the website, and ask us any questions, and Mel and I will do all we can to help you get started. Thanks very much for your input and support.
    Last edited by DevilDog83; 12-19-2011 at 01:57 PM. Reason: typo

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by calkar View Post
    Thanks, and I prefer chronologically advanced to old fart, thank you very much !!!

Or Maybe chronologically challenged!! LOL!

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by calkar View Post
    Or Maybe chronologically challenged!! LOL!
    Thank you, now what were we talking about?????