RotoMetals2WidenersRepackboxLoad Data
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionInline FabricationReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: +1 White Label Lube Service!!!

+1 White Label Lube Service!!!

Placed a detailed Paypal order Monday Morning....got my Lubes Today!!!!

24 in bags for 5.60 shipping ....46.20. Less than 2 bucks a tube.....if you can beat that with a stick.....show me how!!!

P.S. ....My wife recoiled at the smell of the 2500 ....lol.

"What the hell are you bringing in the house now!!!!"

""Honey, it's just beeswax, I will use it in the garage."""

"Ok, at least it ain't another dead animal"

They are great folks to deal with. The sell a good product at a very fair price.
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is final!
    Will kill for food!

the trick with PAypaling them is you must compose your order in 300 characters or less in the PayPal message box.

No biggie, Just gotta be explicit in the details. In Bags, tubes, holoow or solid, how many.

Boiled my sizer, sealed it to my plate, loading up Carnuba Red tomorrow,.....Range Test in the evening with Shiny Galena Boolits with Red Stripes

Boolit Master

the C/R is good stuff
    kids that hunt and fish dont mug old ladies

ummmm ""Ok, at least it ain't another dead animal" "

unless you're not bringing home tasty dead animals i'm scratchin' me noggin on this one :P and if you are bringing home tasty dead animals i'm really scratchin' me noggin lolz

alox reminds me of brussel sprouts in a way , many never acquire the taste for them whether they be good for you or not , IMHO alox stinks ( as noted by your better half's sense of smell ) but it works and better than many other umm more pleasant smelling things , i tend to agree with the general consensus , you'll like the CR ,
    Je suis Charlie

" To sit in judgment of those things which you perceive to be wrong or imperfect is to be one more person who is part of judgment, evil or imperfection."
    Wayne Dyer
    if it was easy would it be as worthy ? or as long of lasting impression ? the hardest of lessons are the best of teachers [shrugz]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLzFhOslZPM

Banned

allways said he makes and sells it cheaper then a guy can make it himself and there as good as anything ive ever made. Its been a couple years since ive made my own. Just doesnt make sense anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by fryboy View Post
    ummmm ""Ok, at least it ain't another dead animal" "

unless you're not bringing home tasty dead animals i'm scratchin' me noggin on this one :P and if you are bringing home tasty dead animals i'm really scratchin' me noggin lolz

She was referring to a mount. LOL. I have quite the collection.

She likes Venison, grouse,turkey and pheasant, couldn't get her to try Black Bear, beaver, squirrel or rabbit, and there ain't much meat on marten, fisher, or badger.

I won't try Coyote or Timberwolf, but I like looking at mine.

She just doesn't want to look at the carcass.....mounted or draining....LOL.

Boolit Master

Yeah, I have all the good ingredients for lube making. Just can't bring myself to do it, what with the service and great products from White Label. Cheap, too!!! enjoy Mike
    Politicians are a lot like diapers. They should be changed frequently, and for the same reason. Benjamin Franklin

Boolit Master
    White Label .... I can't decide what flavors of lube they sell that are best. They all work best
    and they got my business !!!!

When my first box arrived : CR , BAC and 2500, I opened them in the kitchen and the wife came in as I pulled the lube out of the box and the Alox / beeswax smell released.

The wife: "You bought brat wurst mail order ? Those yellow ones are spoiled". (those would be the 2500 lube).

She gave me that LOOK and went out of the kitchen clearly thinking I am daft.

I agree on the service. I just ordered from them, and got my lube right away. It was a small order, and I got an email right back saying that I could get an extra stick of lube if they sent it first class instead of priority. That's real customer service, and I intend to use them again real soon.
    "Experience is a series of non-fatal mistakes"

Disarming is a mistake free people only get to make once...

Boolit Master
    Yup great service. First order was for a box of BAC. Ended up having to trade it off because the smells were making Jen sick. We were living in a small apartment at the time. Next order was for C-red. Much more agreeable but I still keep the sticks in a gasketed ammo can. Works very well for it's intended purpose.
    Some where between here and there.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Smale View Post
    allways said he makes and sells it cheaper then a guy can make it himself and there as good as anything ive ever made. Its been a couple years since ive made my own. Just doesnt make sense anymore.
    I have to agree. A great series of products @ affordable price. Unless you get free lube components, doesn't really make sense to do your own unless you just like to tinker like me. You never know; Lar's could retire & sell & the QC goes down & price goes up, it's always good to have options.