Well, at this point in the race, I won't predict any winning results that
make it the track shoe of choice !!!! I was a bit taken back when the seating stem
was not like in the catalog photo which shows a very precise seating stem on a 45 acp SWC HG 68 bullet. The stem that comes with it for 9mm is different and no more precise than a Lee or RCBS.

Dillon vents the seating stem but I kind of scratch my head about that being any dynamic that is going to bring the audience up off their chairs.

I will say this.... I won't be so eager to buy a 45acp version unless use of the 9mm one wins me over and I did not buy it for ease of cleaning !

I have had RCBS and Hornady widen my 45acp carbide dies so they function on progressive presses (old sets of dies bought in the late 60s) and they do just fine but they are not 5% the open radius of the Dillon manner of opening dies. I won't buy new Dillon carbide dies but I will go on the stage and say if I wanted carbide fool proof feeding dies for a progressive press, the Dillon solution is worth a serious look. My sons newest set of Hornady 45acp dies for LNL press don't come close to the Dillon in this feeding regard. That Dillon opening is some serious work !!!