Like most of us, I appreciate "no B.S." customer service from any company but
RCBS takes the cake!

My stepson is starting to reload for his 99 Savage. One of my contributions was a set of very old RCBS .300 Savage dies, a caliber I'll probably never use. Within the first few rounds it became obvious that the seating stem was marking up the j-words, so I pulled it apart and found the nose portion was very ragged. Bear in mind that these dies HAD to be 30 years old.

I called RCBS customer service and the first thing I requested was that I be allowed to PAY for a replacement part for two reasons:

1.) The age of the product.
2.) I don't want to be known as one of those guys constantly trying to get "free" parts.......taking advantage.

The response was memorable. The service rep actually laughed and said "I have customers with PAGES of replacement parts. You've called in three times in the last two years for very minor items. Believe me, we're happy to live up to our guarantee. We want shooters to be satisfied with our stuff." Nope...wouldn't let me pay for it.

I have probably a dozen presses, including my original Rock Chucker purchased new in 1972. There's a little play in the linkage nowadays, but the ram is still smooth and accurate. Yeah, I'm satisfied.

I wish GMC had that attitude back when I bought their rolling disaster of a pickup truck in 1977.......